advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you know when you have top pro genetics?

damn, I need to somehow work even harder. These guys are incredible! hmmm lol

Great development no doubt, but the proportions look "funny". It doesn't look aesthetically pleasing to me. The torso is way behind the arms... and this isn't something one can change the slightest at this point. If for example he went head to head with a Kucklo and both were had similar conditioning, Kucklo would always look better since he has more even development.

I'm obviously being hypercritical here, since the thread is about top pro genetics.

Does he have a lot more growing to do? It's hard to say, some peak earlier than others.

Great development no doubt, but the proportions look "funny". It doesn't look aesthetically pleasing to me. The torso is way behind the arms... and this isn't something one can change the slightest at this point. If for example he went head to head with a Kucklo and both were had similar conditioning, Kucklo would always look better since he has more even development.

I'm obviously being hypercritical here, since the thread is about top pro genetics.

Does he have a lot more growing to do? It's hard to say, some peak earlier than others.

He could grow 10lbs on the legs, a few on the chest, and another 5 or so in the back and he could be a threat in any show

He could grow 10lbs on the legs, a few on the chest, and another 5 or so in the back and he could be a threat in any show

Whatever size he gains from here on out will be evenly distributed. The exception being the waist, which may grow out of proportion.

The proportions will remain the same, what you see now is what he will look like the rest of his career.

Whatever size he gains from here on out will be evenly distributed. The exception being the waist, which may grow out of proportion.

The proportions will remain the same, what you see now is what he will look like the rest of his career.

I agree with you van

Funny thing is that most pros have looked their aesthetic "best" at the moment they win their pro card. very few pros actually hit their stride during their pro period like shawn rhoden, phil heath etc

After that, it seems like it is just downhill for most

Good god! If he keeps his waist like that and keeps adding quality muscle to the upper and lower extremities, he'll have the potential to win the O one day!!

That def is not always the case as we have seen with many pros

Plus the legs are a much larger muscle which is why I said 10 and so on as legs, back and chest are the largest areas

Really? I have not seen it once, and I've been following bodybuilding for more than a couple of decades.

Just like Dennis Wolf's lower lats that will never manifest, this kid will never have a real strong back for example.

The only thing one can do is use oil or implants, and neither really works. Milos Sarcev knew all about "angles" in training yet there was jack shit he could do about his arms... and then he wrecked them completely with oil. Marcus Ruhl could do nothing about his his triceps. Ronnie could do nothing about the calves except inject them, same with Wheeler. We can give Johnnie Jackson every advice about quad and calf training and they will never come up. Just a few examples.

If you don't have something at the high national level, you'll never have it.

Really? I have not seen it once, and I've been following bodybuilding for more than a couple of decades.

Just like Dennis Wolf's lower lats that will never manifest, this kid will never have a real strong back for example.

The only thing one can do is use oil or implants, and neither really works. Milos Sarcev knew all about "angles" in training yet there was jack shit he could do about his arms... and then he wrecked them completely with oil. Marcus Ruhl could do nothing about his his triceps. Ronnie could do nothing about the calves except inject them, same with Wheeler. We can give Johnnie Jackson every advice about quad and calf training and they will never come up. Dusty Hanshaw will never have super strong legs with great sweep. Just a few examples.

The only thing one can do is use oil or implants, and neither really works. Milos Sarcev knew all about "angles" in training yet there was jack shit he could do about his arms... and then he wrecked them completely with oil. Marcus Ruhl could do nothing about his his triceps. Ronnie could do nothing about the calves except inject them, same with Wheeler. We can give Johnnie Jackson every advice about quad and calf training and they will never come up. Just a few examples.

I do have to agree with you on this.

Ive said it a million times on the net....what you look like after 2 years of hard lifting shapewise and flow wise is what you are going to look like the rest of your career as you get larger.....If you have a crappy bodypart after 2 years of lifting there is nothing that you can do outside of severe site enhancement that is going to make it a standout bodypart....I do think people can bring up weak bodyparts but not to the point it will ever be a standout bodypart for them. Every time ive tried to state this to people they get pissed off (and they probably get pissed off when you say it also)...ive tried to show them this fact in pictures.

Reality....what very few bodybuilders have - IntenseMuscle.com

it still doesnt register to most

Dude is 23 but look 35...

Look at his face

Ha drugs....

Last edited:
wow this is an amazing thread, what about people with OK muscle groups ex chris cromier (although he was great) but never had any thing overwhelmingly outstanding muscle groups?..............i am like ronnie rockel (people tell me) everything is JUST OK may be in a year or two i fight in the nationals.. as a foriegn national

Anthoneil Champaigne (also first time in superheavies, needs more time to fill out his frame but his genetic shape is phenomenal)
**broken link removed**

whaddya know, anthoneil ended up winning his pro card tonight :headbang:

As for justin compton...

you won't find many white guys with a better BDB than this

**broken link removed**

the dude seriously doesn't have a single bad angle to him... elite genetics

i can see him following in jays footsteps.. i'm sure some of you have seen this but to those who havent. very similar age, very similar physique

JAY CUTLER POSING AT AGE 22 - YouTube

not near as big but as far as potential its obviously clear they both are genetic freaks.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner