advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you know when you have top pro genetics?

I know Justin and have watched him compete since he was a teenager and his transformation is truly amazing. Seeing this personally opened my eyes to what was realistic as far as my own competition goals were.

He is a very humble guy and down to earth, I wish him nothing but the best as a Pro, He's definitley in that 1% of the genetic elite.

Did he have surgery on his nose or did it just change as he got bigger? Or maybe it's just the angle of the pics or whatever?

**broken link removed**

This kid is awesome. He should have won the overall at Nationals. IMO

Here is my two cents....i like the kids look a lot... my kind of physique. I feel like he is better to look at yerksy.... way better.

But guys need to start letting go of the age thing. I has very little factor in things...except a young geared up body has a fresh clean look to it and the gays the run the sport love the guys young. (No different than most liking young girls) most physiques peak after two or three yrs of heavy use and hard training......this can b extended another yr or two longer if u add in gh at yr three of consistent hard geared training. And then yr add in insulin to the mix.so gives u maybe five yrs to max out your physique on drugs......most guys these days push things faster so its closer to three yrs.... what my good friend dante is saying is if u dont look like a pro after a few hard training and gear then you probably never will b.( terminators ala shelby and john meadows r exceptions) but once you have been around you see this clear as day.viator, dimora, ray, or even brewer......these guys never got much bigger even yrs later.... .only quality and condition evolved.in some guys ger worse after hitting their genetic threshold...... from my experience guys get about ten yrs to push gear before the law of diminishing returns kicks in ...sometimes it hits faster if gh and slin are throw in early on. Then your body fade.. .body starts wear down from all the yrs of stress....then injuries mount up and is backwards city.. ...dennis wolf is starting to battle this now....just like nasser did and every other top guy......you can start at 15 or 40.....once u fully comit to gear, training, and diet..... ..u should peak out in 3 to 5 yrs if you are ment to be pro.i am sure phil and. Dante agree. Former master s o winner don youngblood didnt start training til 38.by43 he was pro...won the o at 46 and was dead by 48 i think. You see my point? You only get so long.youth doesnt matter.its how long u have stressing your body at that level.

Here is my two cents....i like the kids look a lot... my kind of physique. I feel like he is better to look at yerksy.... way better.

But guys need to start letting go of the age thing. I has very little factor in things...except a young geared up body has a fresh clean look to it and the gays the run the sport love the guys young. (No different than most liking young girls) most physiques peak after two or three yrs of heavy use and hard training......this can b extended another yr or two longer if u add in gh at yr three of consistent hard geared training. And then yr add in insulin to the mix.so gives u maybe five yrs to max out your physique on drugs......most guys these days push things faster so its closer to three yrs.... what my good friend dante is saying is if u dont look like a pro after a few hard training and gear then you probably never will b.( terminators ala shelby and john meadows r exceptions) but once you have been around you see this clear as day.viator, dimora, ray, or even brewer......these guys never got much bigger even yrs later.... .only quality and condition evolved.in some guys ger worse after hitting their genetic threshold...... from my experience guys get about ten yrs to push gear before the law of diminishing returns kicks in ...sometimes it hits faster if gh and slin are throw in early on. Then your body fade.. .body starts wear down from all the yrs of stress....then injuries mount up and is backwards city.. ...dennis wolf is starting to battle this now....just like nasser did and every other top guy......you can start at 15 or 40.....once u fully comit to gear, training, and diet..... ..u should peak out in 3 to 5 yrs if you are ment to be pro.i am sure phil and. Dante agree. Former master s o winner don youngblood didnt start training til 38.by43 he was pro...won the o at 46 and was dead by 48 i think. You see my point? You only get so long.youth doesnt matter.its how long u have stressing your body at that level.

Always have an ear for Jason, always! He got me going in the right direction, then from that point I really engaged learning my body. I kept room to improve on certain ends or should I say left room to progress, but hell at 31, that statement he just stated above makes complete sense to me. There are the terminators of this art of the sport and the toss the kitchen sink people at your body type, that I feel peak quick, then bottom out quick. Always appreciate a post like this from Jason!

So what about guys like branch and Jay who competed as teens and didn't peak until later... Shawn Rhoden been training for years, just now peaking. Dexter, Kai etc... I think that's the case in some instances but not everyone rises to the top and falls soon at young or old. Some grow and keep getting better and better

So what about guys like branch and Jay who competed as teens and didn't peak until later... Shawn Rhoden been training for years, just now peaking. Dexter, Kai etc... I think that's the case in some instances but not everyone rises to the top and falls soon at young or old. Some grow and keep getting better and better

Exactly, everyone is different. People have a hard time understanding that.

when you look like this and only weigh 165

Attachments

• Mahmut Irmaka Turky 1.jpg
    Mahmut Irmaka Turky 1.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 405
I digress.... jay looked better.... especially in his legs at 23 ....by 2001 hit went backwards imo....bbing....just got worse.... branch looked great at the nationals ....just pushed drugs and is fading......kai was clean or near it for yrs... kinda of half assing things....found some sponsors and pushed things just a few yrs ago and exploded on the scene...he was going backwards until.... he backed off this yr. And got in shape....he might have bought himself another yr or two.... i ll give u dex and add vince Taylor.. ..but they r vevery rare indeed......to think you are going to be like them is just plain foolish..... its like saying cuz your neighbor won the lottery you will too.

Also i am concerned... with this kid and his use of oil already. Pretty aparent imo even it looks good and he looks fantastic........... i worry for his health down the road. It seems to me that all that oil stresses the body. Heavy injections high bp and cause trama.....over time as it disipates it could be damaging kidneys and hearts.....dim,matarazzo,long,prince,wheeler,and recently derrick Anthony...... i could be wrong but scary to think about.... because to compete today you pretty much have to use it to be at the top.......

Have you guys seem ruel lately?he looks so bad its very sad... i ve met him.. very cool guy hope he is ok..... for you guys to think you r just going to grow into a great body over time.....think what you want.. ...but if you have been eating and training several yrs while geared up.........then you may to reaccess things..... ask b boy if he has really changed all that much in yrs despite upping his gear and training his ass off?

That I can agree with. Doses and drugs go up fucking up the insides but the physique for the majority stays the same.. At what cost? My last diet I was taking 100mg tren and mast ED, winny and halo, T3 and ECA and looked decent at around 7-8% at around 200lbs at 5'11". But it made me realize i dont have genetics for this sport. If I have to take all that just to look decent and risk my health it aint worth it. I guess its to each his own, I do have mad respect for whoever steps on stage and go through what competitors go through regardless of age

Sorry my posts are jumbled. But posting from my phone sucks... anyway.....phil will tell you that he grew evenly, responded well to gear, and hit his best after a fews yrs of pushing things.....imo he looked better than when he won the usa two yrs before i think and they screwed so bad it was scary.... he looked sick..... if you get ten gd yrs pushing it you are lucky.. most will not.... can you do it low to moderate and look great forever? Probably if you are smart..... but you wont be a national champ or a pro like that... even with the best genetics.... the baddest bber ever Ronnie Coleman got 14 yrs...but that was cuz he was clean before turning pro... and didnt push things rt away either and he has the best genes around period......in this sport the guys with the it factor show it as soon as they commit to doing it rt.............. look at a machine like dusty.. ....he does it all perfect and he went backward this yr. ....genetics r king. .. ...and part of that in bbing is drug response and tolorence .... gh,,oil, and slin....is killing the looks of guys...... sure they r lean.....but they have think skin and weird mid sections....abs spreading ....watery looking... .sepperation is weak...... i wonder if these guys will think it was worth the expense and risk in ten yrs? I doubt it.... i love bbing ....but i call em like i see em

Iabadman.....damn good posts.

This really holds truth --- if you get aggressive and senseless right out the gates, go ahead and turn the sandglass upside down and make the most of your short-lived glory.

Working with a 49 yr old client --- he just got into competing and recently we did his first shows and now his first off-season and his body is acting like a 21 yr old. Good skin, good look and pop to his muscles etc...

He just happened to start this process later on in life. So the question is:

When did you turn your sandglass upside down?

-FF

I digress.... jay looked better.... especially in his legs at 23 ....by 2001 hit went backwards imo....bbing....just got worse.... branch looked great at the nationals ....just pushed drugs and is fading......kai was clean or near it for yrs... kinda of half assing things....found some sponsors and pushed things just a few yrs ago and exploded on the scene...he was going backwards until.... he backed off this yr. And got in shape....he might have bought himself another yr or two.... i ll give u dex and add vince Taylor.. ..but they r vevery rare indeed......to think you are going to be like them is just plain foolish..... its like saying cuz your neighbor won the lottery you will too.

Also i am concerned... with this kid and his use of oil already. Pretty aparent imo even it looks good and he looks fantastic........... i worry for his health down the road. It seems to me that all that oil stresses the body. Heavy injections high bp and cause trama.....over time as it disipates it could be damaging kidneys and hearts.....dim,matarazzo,long,prince,wheeler,and recently derrick Anthony...... i could be wrong but scary to think about.... because to compete today you pretty much have to use it to be at the top.......

Have you guys seem ruel lately?he looks so bad its very sad... i ve met him.. very cool guy hope he is ok..... for you guys to think you r just going to grow into a great body over time.....think what you want.. ...but if you have been eating and training several yrs while geared up.........then you may to reaccess things..... ask b boy if he has really changed all that much in yrs despite upping his gear and training his ass off?
Hey Jason!
Great posts...
Sheesh I need to get to posting again around here...some good topics...
I can't believe this thread linked below I posted about elite genetics is 5 years old already but some good examples of how quick the guys can hit there potential...
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...fast-can-you-reach-elite-examples-inside.html
some of the links in there may be updated..and some of my views as well...since they continue to evolve...

Jay was so much cleaner looking back then...I know he got A LOT bigger in the decades that followed but I thought he looked like he was from another planet in those young pics...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear