over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR CALFS GROW

syntherol-female

new on the forum need advice. My wife is using syntherol and she is doing legs,calfs,abs at once she is taking the injections as descriped on the web so all in all she is taking 24 injections of 1ml each day she is going in for her 5day now. She is also in her last week course using sustanon 250 and tren 100. Her feet,legs swolen what can this be it seems like somebody that have a lot of water
thanks guys;)

holy shit. thats painful AND expensive

new on the forum need advice. My wife is using syntherol and she is doing legs,calfs,abs at once she is taking the injections as descriped on the web so all in all she is taking 24 injections of 1ml each day she is going in for her 5day now. She is also in her last week course using sustanon 250 and tren 100. Her feet,legs swolen what can this be it seems like somebody that have a lot of water
thanks guys;)

If she is doing quads and calves at the same time, she will have HUGE water retention from the trauma of multiple daily injections. The water retention dissapears within days after the injections stop.

I bet if the thread was how do I get my bis to grow everyone would have an idea and not blame genetics.:D Come on bro's. Hit that shit like every other muscle.
Personally I do them before every workout. I am 6'3 so adding mass isn't easy. I wouldnt say mine are gifted but I have def brought them up with training. I do agree with being able to lock out more on standing calf raises, and def keep a slight bend in the knees. Toes in, toes out, feet close, feet farther away......standing, seated, leg press.

I take my shoes off to train unless I am wearing my badass pumas I like......any advantage I can get.

If she is doing quads and calves at the same time, she will have HUGE water retention from the trauma of multiple daily injections. The water retention dissapears within days after the injections stop.

What do you think must she finishig her 10 day 1ml course or just get something at the chemist for the water. she is doing quads,calves,abs at the same time. Thanks for the infor and quick responce

You need to feed it grass lol. I've developed mines through soccer.

Try training them unilateral and of course liek any other muscle group use progressive overload. Also try static reps, dc stetches and slowing your reps down. I've never used syntherol but I think i'll try it in the future but tren acetate i shot exclusively in my calfs the same way your instructed to shoot seo and i think i got some fascial stretching even from that, painful but they grew.

Mine are 24 1/2s! Sucka. Guess we all can't be so lucky, sizeon!

Props bro, thats well impressive. How tall are you?

What do you think must she finishig her 10 day 1ml course or just get something at the chemist for the water. she is doing quads,calves,abs at the same time. Thanks for the infor and quick responce

Any diuretics will not work as they work systemically while her inflamation is local. An anti-inflamatory cream might work, but the inflamation is part of using Syntherol.

She has to stay on the course.

I believe this is very good advice for those struggling
to increase the size of their calves. Thanks buselmo.

Some time ago, and I don't remember where, I read
a post about a man who did something very similar to
what buselmo has said. And he posted some after,
way after, photos to back up his story. His calves were
huge, freaky looking but he had the above points 1 and
2 working to his advantage. He said training them was
as close to a religious experience he has ever had,
entering into another world of pain he did not know even
existed, so hard was his training. But not everybody
could develop calves like he did, regardless of what they
did.

But for me, high reps (50 - 100) have brought about
noticeable improvements in my calves as seen in the
photo below, taken last week when I was in Death Valley,
CA. My wife noticed them and took this photo. Though
not in the same league as Mr. Platz, they are not bad for
me, an improvement for me actually, when you consider
I'm well into my fifties.

Sick looking calf!

3 times per week, do this:
bring 2 45lb plates and put them on top of each other, against a wall
stand on top of them, and put your hand on the wall to balance yourself
one leg at a time, do standing calf raises with no weight. slowly... as many as you can til you can't do anymore
when you think you had enough, start assisting yourself up with your hand that's on the wall to do more reps
when you can't take it and you eyes get watery, jump up and down on that leg til you cry like a little girl...
now do the other leg :)
do this for about 3-5 sets 3 times per week. they'll grow. it's not about weight with the calves... it's about 1- insertion points of the muscles, 2- ability to grow muscle, 3- rigidity of the fascia around that muscle... 1 and 2 are genetic, nothing you can do about it... 3, you can try and pump as much blood in there as possible to stretch the fascia.
if it doesn't work... syntherol.

great post!.. only calf exercise that have worked somewhat well for me. Arthur Jones approved. Squats also help build big calves too.
here is the post alfresco was referring to: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=156877.0
(i know that board is not popular here:p)

Last edited:
great post!.. only calf exercise that have worked somewhat well for me. Arthur Jones approved. Squats also help big big calves too.
here is the post alfresco was referring to: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=156877.0
(i know that board is not popular here:p)

WOW i know i will be experimenting with that method!!! Anything to get them to grow! ...anyone have a before and after calves pic using syntherol??? I would love to see how they turned out!

RJ

Calves

I was blessed with big calves but I have found that since they are a dense muscle that high reps (15 to 20) and heavy weight work the best. Intensity makes mine grow and what I mean by that is no more than 30 seconds rest between raises and go until you cant go anymore. Also calves can be work more frequently so I try to hit them at least three to four times a week. At one point my calves got up to 20 inches.

B

I was blessed with big calves but I have found that since they are a dense muscle that high reps (15 to 20) and heavy weight work the best. Intensity makes mine grow and what I mean by that is no more than 30 seconds rest between raises and go until you cant go anymore. Also calves can be work more frequently so I try to hit them at least three to four times a week. At one point my calves got up to 20 inches.

B

My calves are about 21"! Thanks DC. I have always had large calves though. And haven't been under 220 pounds since 8th grade. I'm 28 now. So i don't know.
Blame it on genetics!

well it helps if you were a fat kid like me, i had to grow calves to push my fat ass around!

like alin said standing calf raises and seated. seated hit the soleus too. i prefer to do standing with freeweights rather than a standing calf machine. i 'lock out' each rep and contract

same here my fat brotha!! My calves are my best part followed by the rest of my legs from being a fatty all my life, thats the leanest part on me as well.
I still like to do at least double my bodyweight on standing raises and at least my bodyweight on seated. Each calf is perfectly capable of supporting your bodyweight by itself, it does it several thousand times a day when you walk!

With all this talk here about huge calves,
would somebody please post some photos.
I would just love to see what 20 inch calves
look like.

well i don't have 20's but i got about 17 1/2.
Heres one of me taking my progress pics and then my son started posing beside me, check his massive 2 year old calves!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• dan-son-calf-pose.jpg
    dan-son-calf-pose.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
With all this talk here about huge calves,
would somebody please post some photos.
I would just love to see what 20 inch calves
look like.

I'd love to see how 24 and half inch calves look on someone who - Quote VNV 'recently competed in a light-heavyweight NPC competition at 182 lbs at 5'11" unquote VNV

Throw some pics up bro, I bet they look freaky.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131