advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you move on? I dont even wanna live.

WOW Phil

I respect your last post.

You are creating all of this turmiol yourself........you could have a child that would grow up to love you both, you could have anabundance of love in your life of , but you choose hate.........you choose to be alone..... You are sick man....you choose to kill something because of your insecurities?........You do not own that girl.........you dated also........she is not damaged goods............you are selfish, talking about wedding CDs.......what the fuck man. Get on the fucking phone or better yet a plane, go see her, get with her, stop crying.......do it..........be a man, a father........TRUST ME.......TRUST ME.....its the only way

Im not ready to be a father. I lost my job and dont even have my life figured out. Plus, its not mine. That would bother me so much. Meeting a girl who already had a kid would be no biggie, but her having it while we were on a break just kills me. It will always remind me of her with another guy and that kid is the outcome. It would be so embarassing to tell my family what happened.

Well

Im not ready to be a father. I lost my job and dont even have my life figured out. Plus, its not mine. That would bother me so much. Meeting a girl who already had a kid would be no biggie, but her having it while we were on a break just kills me. It will always remind me of her with another guy and that kid is the outcome. It would be so embarassing to tell my family what happened.

I understand.....and I understand how you feel....but in my opinion you are making a mistake if you say you lover her.

I also kinda feel that if she truely love me the way she says then she would have gone through with the abortion. She knows that by not doing it I will live a life of misery without her and for her to pick the kid thats not even ours over me shows me that maybe we are diff. I can honestly say if someone told me I had to kill my own mother to be with her I would do it. Sure it would haunt me forever but to me not being with her would hurt more. And she's not even willing to part with a 5month old fetus that isnt even truely a life yet(imo). She chose me 2nd and I guess that will help me move on. I almost feel like im going to have to learn to hate her in order to move on.

if you hate her shell still matter to you. you either have to accept her, and the child, or forget about her altogether and just not care.

I also kinda feel that if she truely love me the way she says then she would have gone through with the abortion. She knows that by not doing it I will live a life of misery without her and for her to pick the kid thats not even ours over me shows me that maybe we are diff. I can honestly say if someone told me I had to kill my own mother to be with her I would do it. Sure it would haunt me forever but to me not being with her would hurt more. And she's not even willing to part with a 5month old fetus that isnt even truely a life yet(imo). She chose me 2nd and I guess that will help me move on. I almost feel like im going to have to learn to hate her in order to move on.

That's not love bro, that's an unhealthy obsession:eek:

I'm sorry, but you asked for opinions, here is one you might not like, just the way i see it, no disrespect intended.

Grow the F up, grow a set, and man up. She chose not to kill her baby, BIG difference between choosing life of her child vs having a you around. I mean damn dude, you're asking her to kill her own child. If you truly lover her, then you will quit being a baby and accept the reality of the situation, and move forward. It ain't all about you, there's life of a child involved, and to be honest, if you can't understand that, i don't know what else to say.

Like i said, nothing personal, just my view (right or wrong) and i don't sugar coat... Good luck w/ whatever you decide:)

Bro, that's a hard story.
I get that you're afraid now. Dont be. Yes, you will meet someone else. Probably several. One or more of them will be great and all you hope for. You can choose the best. All options are open, where before they were closed. You'll look back on this hell, as the turning point in the happiness that you feel in the future. When all is right with the world, and you wake up next to the woman you never thought could possibly exist, with no baggage, no kid, no fucked up history that you have to blot from your mind, you will recognize this as a necessarry step in your evolution. You have no responsibilities to her now, you are free to do better next time. To improve and be the man you imagine, with the life you want.
Word.

If you truly loved her, you would be supportive of her. Instead, you want everything on your terms. That's not love. That's being selfish. You want a reality that cannot ever exist. You both walked away from that possibility when you broke up the first time. We all reap what we sow and nobody is exempt from that law. Ever.

Last edited:
Without knowing very much about either one of you, it sounds like she's grown up very quickly and is taking full responsibility for her actions. And she's ready to pay whatever price is necessary. You, on the other hand, sound very immature.

You might consider seeing a counselor to help you through this. And if it turns out that you really love her, marry her so she doesn't have to suffer through this alone.

You're dumping her. She hasn't cheated on you. She needs you. And you don't appear to be man enough to step up to the plate. Instead you're going on about your feelings. And it makes you sound spineless. I would expect a good man to walk it off, get over it and do the right thing. But that's just my opinion.

What makes this rough is im very for abortion and she isnt. I dont consider it a life and she does. And with this situation it makes it just that much harder..

Mine-Boss from El salvador

We all recognize that there are some types of **broken link removed** surety subsist like Regular Indemnity **broken link removed** for family, Healthiness protection, Charge benefits, bond on vehicles and homes and innumerable more **broken link removed** which compel ought to benefits at their own places. We all play a joke on are most cuddly and caring forebears which are deliberate to us and we pains during them most and we want to certain **broken link removed** safe keeping and exhilaration for the purpose them. Things being what they are a epoch every working gentleman is complex and one day suitable to this we are not capable to supervise all **broken link removed** personal execute that is necessary.
An eye to all **broken link removed** puzzle to get clear up out scads financial institutes and protection **broken link removed** provender guarantee both public and private that shares your **broken link removed** creditability toward your family. Haleness security gives a service perquisites of covering your unmixed forefathers secondary to a practice there are myriad peculiar assurance come under healthiness insurance like vigour of **broken link removed** haleness assurance, individual accidents, compare plans, healthiness renewal, **broken link removed** fettle interest advantage, healthiness claims and many other.

We all recognize that there are some types of **broken link removed** surety subsist like Regular Indemnity **broken link removed** for family, Healthiness protection, Charge benefits, bond on vehicles and homes and innumerable more **broken link removed** which compel ought to benefits at their own places. We all play a joke on are most cuddly and caring forebears which are deliberate to us and we pains during them most and we want to certain **broken link removed** safe keeping and exhilaration for the purpose them. Things being what they are a epoch every working gentleman is complex and one day suitable to this we are not capable to supervise all **broken link removed** personal execute that is necessary.
An eye to all **broken link removed** puzzle to get clear up out scads financial institutes and protection **broken link removed** provender guarantee both public and private that shares your **broken link removed** creditability toward your family. Haleness security gives a service perquisites of covering your unmixed forefathers secondary to a practice there are myriad peculiar assurance come under healthiness insurance like vigour of **broken link removed** haleness assurance, individual accidents, compare plans, healthiness renewal, **broken link removed** fettle interest advantage, healthiness claims and many other.

Awesome. Thanks so much bro. You just anwsered my ?. I now know what to do. Thank you :rolleyes:

the cure for everyones problems! GTFO:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510