over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do YOU run EQ?

great low dose/side run is 400 test 300 deca 300 eq

So what week do you guys usually start feeling the effects from EQ? i.e. appetite, vascularity, etc. Would this be expedited by frontloading?

around 4 weeks for me. and ya you could front load with say a gram, then scale back to 400-600

The increase in blood thickness is from an increase in red blood cells. They used to say that 600mgs was on the high end of EQ for most people as much more could be problematic red blood cell wise. 600mgs for 12 plus weeks so be more than enough for most people. Start out low and see how things go before going up in dosages. 500 test and 400 eq is a good one.

Oh and yes, it will effect blood draws as a lot of medical staff will be able to tell that something is not right when they draw it. Blood cells are tested on almost all blood tests so it would show really high red blood cell levels on pretty much any test they would do. EQ is a vet drug and so they will probably not know what could be causing this so you would want to tell them so they don't waste a bunch of your money trying to figure out what was wrong with you.

donate blood

wouldn't donating blood regularly help with the thickness and increased RBC? also it would help other people as well and probably be good for your overall health in some way

cycle im running now

1-3 test ace 100mgs ed
1-30 test E 300mgs 2xs a week
1-20 EQ 300mgs 2xs a week

That is correct.

Actually it's not completely correct because the human body has an amazing way of regenerating small losses of blood cells rather quickly. Donating blood while on EQ is pointless unless your doing it 3-4 times a week.

Do most people take baby aspirin while on eq? Or anything else to help with blood thickness?

When you say bp meds, do you mean prescription stuff, or natural stuff like hawthorn berry etc.

Rx bp meds. OTC supps for bp are worthless IMO. Been there done that. I'm taking hydrochlothizide, micardis and coreg for my high bp which Rx, and I average 115/70 nowadays. Back in the day when I tried hawthornberry, coq-10, etc., it did absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
jm425

well if donating blood wont work then what do you recommend to control the rbc count or does it just work itself out somehow?

I'm with shnouzedup, I feel eq pretty quick, you do not have to run it for a long time (ie 14+ weeks) to see benefits. Giving blood is a good thing, even if for the fact that you will possibly save a few lives by donating. Take a baby aspirin ang get bloodwork done on cycle. I am a guy that likes a low dose appraoch to everything but I will say that eq should be run 400-600mg...600 is best for me.

EQ is my all time favorite. I am running 500 mg of test prop and 1400mg of EQ per week. Pumps are outstanding. Vascularity is definitely increased.

EQ is my all time favorite. I am running 500 mg of test prop and 1400mg of EQ per week. Pumps are outstanding. Vascularity is definitely increased.

1400mg Eq a wk...WOW thats the highest I've ever heard in My life...how long have You been doing so & how are the results..?

deca is the one that has to be run at a lower dose that the test. eq. is my favorite. around 500-600eq and 750-800 or whatever in test is amazing. a good 16 to 20 week cycle. i started doing hcg 250iu's 2x a week for my whole cycle the last few times and it worked great.

and i also just started using 50mg's of proviron unlessi use masteron during the cycle. 3-4iu's a day of the blues, maybe some t-bol or dbol for a little while than the last month i always come off with prop and tren. so lately my cycles have been going 6 months or so. i just turned 40, never looked or felt better.

in my 20's alot of clubbing, no more of that nonsense. eq., test, mast, winny my favorites.

pat d.

Does EQ have a unique smell? (i.e. baby oil)

I have been running it at 500mg for 10 weeks, frontloaded the front week, and have no increase in appetite, vascularity, or help in joints/connective tissue. Should I have upped the dosage or is it bunk?

Right now I am on week 5 of 16, sust 500mg/wk, eq600mg/wk. I have done it before for 14 weeks with test e 500wk and eq400wk. I got good gains from it and as far as I could tell only lost water during pct. I throw in orals for 4 weeks at a time with 4 week breaks in between while I am on long cycles.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws