over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you stay motivated?

mark mcgwire

Registered
I finished my last cycle about 8wks ago and have been dragging my ass around the gym ever since. What are some of the things you guys do to stay motivated while your off cycle? I've taken a week off to give my body a break, but I still can't get motivated. It's been really difficult to get in all of my foods/supplements in each day as well.

mark mcgwire said:
I finished my last cycle about 8wks ago and have been dragging my ass around the gym ever since. What are some of the things you guys do to stay motivated while your off cycle? I've taken a week off to give my body a break, but I still can't get motivated. It's been really difficult to get in all of my foods/supplements in each day as well.

Thats usally a sign of overtraining or not sleeping enough. Cut back your training and read the "H.I.T" thread. You only have to train 3 or 4 days a week and that helps.

I back off on my workouts, and I try very hard to keep what I have gained.....

Sounds like you crashed post cycle and still haven't recovered. I usaully take a few weeks off after I finnish up a cycle while hitting the hcg and clomid hard.

If that doesn't work, there's always rectal administration of 50mg ephederine. :D

My motivation is looking at the fat asses in the gym(on women) and knowing the bigger I get the more i will get to bone.

If that doesn't work, there's always rectal administration of 50mg ephederine.

wtf? lmao now thats hardcore bro

Goal

Goal setting is the key to a successful anything. I have a set goal in mind, short term, 6 months from now, a year and 5 years. I agree with the guys sounds like you Ballz still havent dropped. Get back on some clomid for a few months. Another thing might sound gay having big ass bodybuilders on my wall, but I have some good pics that motiavte me. Some arnold posters, Gunther, and shawn ray all seem to do the trick.

First off Mark!!

Tell your other baseball buddies to stop talking bout roids and ruining it for the rest of us!!hehehhee Just kidding buddy. What I do to stay motivated is just think of if I am where I want to be and if not than that does it for me. ALso people criticizing me does work too.

RY

how i stay motivated!

Well i just take out my pic's of RY ROID and look at them everynight and hope the musclegods make me as big as him someday!LOL thats how i stay motivated wyldeone.
p.s. RY the calves are 19" now so there you fucker!LOL

How's this for motivation?

Attachments

• flexdub.jpg
    flexdub.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 271
Flex is broke owes the IRS money...the cars in the pic are all gone now. Why else is he coming back to the pro ciruit? DAH????? For the money and a sponsor. Sombat

I heard Flex wasn't doing so well medically!! True??

SWEET PIC OF FLEX!!!

Can't stay motivated while coming off??? how about thinking about the gains and money you spent on gear going down the tiolet!!!!!!

late

I AGREE WITH MRSOMBAT. the cars are all gone. he is one broke s.o.b. flex is also not the most level headed guy. alot of personal "demons" he has to deal with.

Never got into the game for the money (or lack there of), the women or anything else really. Sports got me into it, and those are over. Met alot of good bro's along the way, and they helped keep me in it when times where tough and shit hit the fan.

Biggest thing that keep me going these days, looking at myself in the mirror. Everyday i strive to be a better person overall. I've had days when i look in the mirror and aschammed of myself for things, and i've had days when all i could do is smile and gloat.

7 LARGE black and white pictures of Arnold grace the walls of my place. The Myth keeps me going. I swear to god i hear shit from the pictures sometimes! :eek:

I've been at rock bottom before in my life, and i will NEVER, EVER by any f-ing means go back. Everyday is a battle that i look forward to. Before i leave my bathroom in the mourning, i always look at myself in the mirror and say "Bring it B*tch!" And everyday i do my best to bring 100% of what i got to the table in all aspects; because they day i only bring 99.9%, is the day when i start losing all i've worked to acheive. May not be much, but i got just a lil bit of something.

That and the fact i have too much aggression :D Pushing weight keeps my sane. :D At least I think i still got all my marbles. LOL

thanks...

Thanks for some of the ideas and comments, I do need to get some clomid for my next cycle and I'll keep setting goals for each cycle to work at.

I have to admit this last cycle was the first time I ate extremly clean (for me) while on cycle and I made good progress toward losing fat and adding size. It was surprising to see how much the diet played a part in the gains, even though most of you that compete in this sport tell regular guys like me to make sure to eat well. I guess this old dog can still learn.

Ry - I'll make a couple of calls to Sammy and Barry and see if we can't get the spotlight taken off the steroids. :)

bro, it sounds like you really need some clomid and HCG. but like said before, I hang alot of pictures around my house. on the fridge, everywhere. so I never get the goals out of my head. plus, I like to train in the gym when all the freaks come out to play. if nothing else, going to the gym and having someone look down on you for being smaller, weaker ect. that should piss you off enough to give you the drive your looking for.
good luck and be safe....

bigger....

Lack of drive, yes, could be attributed to low test levels. Do whats been suggested. You need a good gainskeepers supplimental program. To me several things help alot-

Goals- I set them in strength, thats an measurable factor.
And if strength stays up, likely mass will also.

Food- Eat as much as possible to retain your mass. If you are trying to cut while off cycle-beware! Than means muscle/strength loss.

Suppliments/drugs- get with a good gainskeepers program.
And do ephedrine to get up for workouts.

I AGREE WITH MIKES ABOUT THE EPHEDRINE. I REALLY LACK MOTIVATION SOMETIMES. A RIPPED FORCE DRINK BEFORE I WORK OUT REALLY HELPS.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear