over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you train your delts and arms Phil Hernon

markandspike

Newbies
Hi Phil. How would you advise people to train there delts and arms.
Love the advice you give.

just kidding....

in all seriousness, the 2 posts I read from Phil about Chest training and Leg (Quad) training, has done more for those muscle groups than anything I have tried... the guy defilingly knows his stuff and I would like to hear what he has to say as well...

Attachments

• synthol.png
    synthol.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,315
just kidding....

in all seriousness, the 2 posts I read from Phil about Chest training and Leg (Quad) training, has done more for those muscle groups than anything I have tried... the guy defilingly knows his stuff and I would like to hear what he has to say as well...

Too right. Read his back,chest, quads, hams and calfs. And all where brilliant just waiting for his delts and tricep exercises and techniques.
Phil does really know his stuff and glad he posts here.
Looking forward to his response.

I absolutely agree he has some great great advise. I also have been PINING for the delts and arms write ups that haven't made their way forward yet.

get in here phil and drop some knowledge. leave the bickering to the kids :D

I absolutely agree he has some great great advise. I also have been PINING for the delts and arms write ups that haven't made their way forward yet.

I second that! He mentioned in a thread awhile back he uses no pressing movements for delts. It has been driving me nuts ever since. So when he started these threads i was stoaked to hear his thoughts on delts. He has some massive delts and to build them with just raises is insane.

If he wants to chime in im sure he will.....but i love training delts the way I do

Bump. Would like to know also.

Pay the man

Why don't some of you guys try hiring Phil and then you will know all his secrets? It's nice of him to give free advice but I hired him a few months ago and its not expensive at all.

Why don't some of you guys try hiring Phil and then you will know all his secrets? It's nice of him to give free advice but I hired him a few months ago and its not expensive at all.

bcuz we already spend all of our money on anabolics...."not expensive" is relative....when u have no job everything is expensive lol

I believe Phil is pretty simple in this regard.

Heavy side laterals
Hammer DB curls (doesnt believe in twisting your wrist or anything as its not natural)
Close grip bench

Fantastic

bcuz we already spend all of our money on anabolics...."not expensive" is relative....when u have no job everything is expensive lol

Can I get free accounting work from someone here as I need to pay for my food. Can I get free medical care as I need money for peptide research. Can I get free advertising on this site because I need cash for new shoes.
Paying someone for a service is also a sign of respect. This generation really does not understand the etiquette involved. I have bills too and school payments and protein to buy. I can't give away the farm 24/7. Not having to work is great but someone is paying for your life. Lucky guy

JP

I believe Phil is pretty simple in this regard.

Heavy side laterals
Hammer DB curls (doesnt believe in twisting your wrist or anything as its not natural)
Close grip bench

Come on man. Keep some things that I charged you for to yourself. Even thou you quit my program does not mean to give out my info for free. If it sucked so bad why tell others?

Come on man. Keep some things that I charged you for to yourself. Even thou you quit my program does not mean to give out my info for free. If it sucked so bad why tell others?

I apologize, I didn't realize it was a secret.. For some reason I thought you posted about this before in different threads.

Your program didn't "suck".. I just gave up, and I thought I knew it all. It was a few years ago, I knew ALOT less and I was a bit more naive.

Well

I apologize, I didn't realize it was a secret.. For some reason I thought you posted about this before in different threads.

Your program didn't "suck".. I just gave up, and I thought I knew it all. It was a few years ago, I knew ALOT less and I was a bit more naive.

We all go through that. You look great now and I follow your progress !

:pHe lifts things up, and he puts them down:p

I think that Phil gives a lot of great info here for free..

Yet, his ideas, and regimes should never be posted if you have paid for them..

They took years for him to learn and master, and if you are willing to set a small amount of money aside for him.. get in contact and he will give you all you need to know..

Seems a stand up guy in many ways..

Respect in return should always be shown, even if you don't always agree with the info given..

Paying someone for a service is also a sign of respect. This generation really does not understand the etiquette involved. I have bills too and school payments and protein to buy. I can't give away the farm 24/7. Not having to work is great but someone is paying for your life. Lucky guy

:yeahthat:

I was having major issues with someone I was working with. Phil offered to train me for free but I turned it down as I believe he should get paid for what he does and I didn't have the available cash at the time.

Come to think of it, I sort of regret that. :eek:

Thanks Phil for your free advice! Since reading your strategies for training I've been doing what you advised and in just a few weeks I've already noticed improvements on every muscle group with added size and thickness.

:yeahthat:

I was having major issues with someone I was working with. Phil offered to train me for free but I turned it down as I believe he should get paid for what he does and I didn't have the available cash at the time.

Come to think of it, I sort of regret that. :eek:

We both know if I asked Phil would train me for free in a heart beat but I would N NEVER do that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420