over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How does Dianabol make you feel?

I have tried 3 times over the past few months and I can't last 2 weeks at 25mg/day. First I get horrible lower back pumps then fore arm and calf pumps then my shoulders start to hurt. I'm in so much pain It's so hard for me to bend over to tie my shoes, walk up stairs or even train. I feel horrible and I hear that Dbol is supposed to make you feel good. I will say that even while I'm in pain within the 2 weeks Dbol gave me noticable gains.

What causes these pumps? If it's due to high estrogen will Nolva or an AI help? How do you cope with these sides?
I don't like Dbol because give me gyno and too much water but ..... It really makes me feel like a happy hippo!!

Taking it way back! His infomercials were likely my first exposure to the fitness world.
Surely he is just making fun of Tony Huge lol. Tony Little is the guy on the Gazelle infomercial right?
Yes. He was around decades before Tony Huge.
Haha oh god, yeah I mean Tony Huge.

But those Anabols were great. You also had Methandon and then Danabol DS, they were all great. I think Tony said they had just the Danabol now. The Anabols I haven't seen in like 15 years. For whatever reason I couldn't really feel their Androlics much, strange thing. Very strange.

Felt like dog shit at 50mg plus my blood pressure was horrible.

In the late 1980s there were these little fake dianabol bottles, little blue tabs made in Milano Labs. I think that was the one that Duchaine was involved in. Those were the first ones I used. First cycle was 200 mg/w deca and 20 mg/d of those D-bols. I put on 25 lbs and held 1/2 of it 6 months after it was all over. I had no sides. I loved those little guys. At one point I think I had about 5 bottles of them and ate them at 3-4 a day until they were gone. Never had any sides except the shrinking thing when they ran out. Fast forward 6-7 years. I got hold of a source that had about 4 kinds of nandrolones and Reforvit B, which was injectable dianabol. I got really strong and really big and a bit bloated, although I was still grappling 2-3 days a week on top of the gym. I was pretty loaded and had some sides but it was a fun ride. After about a year of cycling pharma grade Winstrol and looking like a God and getting into all sorts of trim, I didn't use any AAS after that for 10 years, fully recovered, then got old. A while after I decided to use some AAS again and capture some artificial youth. Fast forward a bit, at one point I got hold of a few vials of it and mess with it here and there. These days I get a little water retention. It is not a look good drug for me but it is a feel good drug. First few weeks on it I am happy on it, almost manic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear