over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How does DNP Neuropathy?

Did you get any tests done and find the cause?

Just wondering, were you on cycle?
And we’re you taking any supplements? What was your diet like?

I didnt get any test for the neuropathy but I do get routine blood work every 3 months now and everything is most always in range. No recent a1c but fasting bg is always < 100.

Nothing crazy with diet. I try to eat the least processed food as I can. Lot of produce very little foods pre packaged or boxed. And I'm "on" 250mg/wk pretty much year around

I'm pretty sure it's from the chronic abuse of dnp for so many years now because off of it my neuropathy is pretty manageable barely notice it. But when I'm on dnp the flair ups are really bad. The bottom of my feet feel like there on fire but also numb at the same time. The throbbing numbing burning sensation makes it nearly impossible to sleep at night. Then I get off dnp and the flair ups cease.

How can you run so much and have a life? You get drugs to sleep or what the hell are you doing?

your body builds up a tolerance to dnp so if you've been increasing your dose over a few weeks it won't be nearly as bad as just jumping on 1g straight away

I got this last winter in my hands and feet from doing a 4 week dnp run ramping up to 1250 mgs (yes very stupid but whatever). I was fine during the actual cycle but it was when I came off it that the neuropathy kicked in. Could barely walk for like 1.5 months. Also very sensitive to heat/cold very painful to shower etc.
Was researching every day trying to find a fix for it and found some study saying that androgens can help with repair so I ran a really high dose of tren and anavar, maybe with some hgh too.. don’t remember, and it disappeared. Not 100% sure if the gear was what healed it but it was just getting worse and worse during the 1.5 months I had the issues and then a week or two into my cycle it was gone so maybe this is a cure? I’d suggest at least trying it if you have dnp induced neuropathy because I remember how horrible it was (was so depressed and thought I’d never be able to train again pretty much suicidal)
wow, it only happened to me in the winter as well, never in the summer, go figure?
were you taking anything else while on dnp? gear? medications? vitamins/minerals?

How can you run so much and have a life? You get drugs to sleep or what the hell are you doing?
I always slept fine on dnp, i'd wake up drenched in sweat though
i also had some weird nightmares, never had them before except on dnp

I didnt get any test for the neuropathy but I do get routine blood work every 3 months now and everything is most always in range. No recent a1c but fasting bg is always < 100.

Nothing crazy with diet. I try to eat the least processed food as I can. Lot of produce very little foods pre packaged or boxed. And I'm "on" 250mg/wk pretty much year around

I'm pretty sure it's from the chronic abuse of dnp for so many years now because off of it my neuropathy is pretty manageable barely notice it. But when I'm on dnp the flair ups are really bad. The bottom of my feet feel like there on fire but also numb at the same time. The throbbing numbing burning sensation makes it nearly impossible to sleep at night. Then I get off dnp and the flair ups cease.
id stay off dnp for a year or two, see if it can permanently heal, that's what im doing, plus dnp isn't really in my plans for the next bit, nor any AAS really
going to take a break from the fast lane,

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity