over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How does DNP Neuropathy?

thewizkid

Registered
I had a bit of neuropathy when using DNP once and started reading about it. I didn't even know it was the dnp and chalked it up to crashing estrogen.

I kept seeing threads but no conclusions on reason why it was happening.

does anyone know why dnp causes this?

people speculated that it was the myelin sheath being damaged, i don't know if that's true
it seems people have gotten it from prolonged use but others within a few days, so i think there's another reason for it

my only hypothesis'
is
1) hyperkalemia (high potassium) caused by DNP or high phosphates
2) diabetic neuropathy from low estrogen while taking DNP
3) damage to the gut causing vitamin/mineral deficiency from mal-absorption from food
4) lactic acidosis

Real neuropathy causes a lot of pain and disability, some DNP users have posted on the boards about it. Because of these experiences shared on the boards, many people get scared and believe they have neuropathy, but it is not true.

I have had some feeling of numbness and pain in the fat finger, but that finger was hit playing soccer and that pain appears when I walk too much.

Real neuropathy causes a lot of pain and disability, some DNP users have posted on the boards about it. Because of these experiences shared on the boards, many people get scared and believe they have neuropathy, but it is not true.

I have had some feeling of numbness and pain in the fat finger, but that finger was hit playing soccer and that pain appears when I walk too much.

hm, there’s several posts of people going to the ER from extreme pain in the extremities from dnp and was diagnosed with neuropathy

Yes, its true.

But it is not known what the real cause is, in the original studies with more than 500,000 patients there were no reports of neuropathy.

Yes, its true.

But it is not known what the real cause is, in the original studies with more than 500,000 patients there were no reports of neuropathy.
i actually never had issues with dnp, did some high doses and long cycles and never had any issues
it only happened once, and i had crashed my estrogen, not sure if that had something to do with it

i actually didn't even know it was the dnp at the time, i thought it was the crashed estrogen which caused it

In DNP there is more muscle pain, you have depletion of diet and cardio, and you can feel numbness and cold feet. When you are on a cutting there are symptoms that can be confused, but neuropathy is very annoying and painful. If you have it, you will know.

In DNP there is more muscle pain, you have depletion of diet and cardio, and you can feel numbness and cold feet. When you are on a cutting there are symptoms that can be confused, but neuropathy is very annoying and painful. If you have it, you will know.

not proud to say it but I’ve definitely had neuropathy in that case
Luckily, I’m quite pain tolerant, I don’t know if other people could have been okay with the pain like I was

Used a lot of dnp, never had an issue. Used way too much, wonder if there is a genetic part to it.

Used a lot of dnp, never had an issue. Used way too much, wonder if there is a genetic part to it.
I used quite a bit too and never had it either
Until I crashed my estrogen one time but some other things could have been a factor too
trying to figure out what so it doesn’t happen again if I ever try to use dnp

Unfortunately i have in both my feet now. No history of diabetes or neuro pathologies. I believe jts only cause is from dnp. It tend to particular flair up worse when on dnp.

Unfortunately i have in both my feet now. No history of diabetes or neuro pathologies. I believe jts only cause is from dnp. It tend to particular flair up worse when on dnp.
Did you get any tests done and find the cause?

Just wondering, were you on cycle?
And we’re you taking any supplements? What was your diet like?

My wife experienced painful but more mild neuropathy in her hands and feet(two separate occasions). Only thing we found in both cases was dnp. I was also using it during this period of time with no symptoms remotely like hers.

My wife experienced painful but more mild neuropathy in her hands and feet(two separate occasions). Only thing we found in both cases was dnp. I was also using it during this period of time with no symptoms remotely like hers.

Sorry to hear

Was she on her period when it started happening?
I only ask because mine happened when I crashed my estrogen. I’m guessing the female ovulation cycle would naturally crash her estrogen too

Was it permanent or temporary?

Sorry to hear

Was she on her period when it started happening?
I only ask because mine happened when I crashed my estrogen. I’m guessing the female ovulation cycle would naturally crash her estrogen too

Was it permanent or temporary?

^^^her period would mean that her estrogen would/should be higher/dominant

period happens when progesterone dives & estrogen is left to dominate

BTW ..you'v brought up some very interesting points in this thread brother
..def got me thinking about some of this may apply to other health "riddles" that we face

^^^her period would mean that her estrogen would/should be higher/dominant

period happens when progesterone dives & estrogen is left to dominate

BTW ..you'v brought up some very interesting points in this thread brother
..def got me thinking about some of this may apply to other health "riddles" that we face
My mistake, i always thought the period was when estrogen levels crashed?
isn't ovulation/luteal when estrogen levels are at its highest (before period)

Theres also a mineral issue caused by DNP that might affect neuropathy. I am trying to think back to exactly the day it happened, when i first felt neuropathy. I think i was starting to eat more cereal with milk/protein powder, i noticed cereal has a ton of added minerals/vitamins which could have been built up.
Also noticed my thirst was gone, which usually means you're deficient in a electrolyte/mineral and your body wants to keep blood levels up by having you not drink water. Im guessing it was magnesium since my calcium, potassium and sodium levels were fine

it seems dnp causes calcium levels to increase, magnesium levels to decrease, potassium levels to increase and phosphate levels to increase as well,

right now im betting its a magnesium (low magnesium) issue caused by dnp or hyperkalemia (high potassium), or an issue with acidosis. I remember reading someone takes sodium bicarbonate with DNP, maybe it's to keep the body from getting too acidic from DNP

i probably won't be using DNP again, but the curiosity is killing me, also it would probably help others if the cause could be pinpointed

I actually just remembered, I was taking azithromycin before the neuropathy happened
Does azithromycin (the antibiotic) affect potassium or magnesium?

Maybe Little Slice will comment on this....he is DNP. I've never had any issues using it.

I got this last winter in my hands and feet from doing a 4 week dnp run ramping up to 1250 mgs (yes very stupid but whatever). I was fine during the actual cycle but it was when I came off it that the neuropathy kicked in. Could barely walk for like 1.5 months. Also very sensitive to heat/cold very painful to shower etc.
Was researching every day trying to find a fix for it and found some study saying that androgens can help with repair so I ran a really high dose of tren and anavar, maybe with some hgh too.. don’t remember, and it disappeared. Not 100% sure if the gear was what healed it but it was just getting worse and worse during the 1.5 months I had the issues and then a week or two into my cycle it was gone so maybe this is a cure? I’d suggest at least trying it if you have dnp induced neuropathy because I remember how horrible it was (was so depressed and thought I’d never be able to train again pretty much suicidal)

How can you run so much and have a life? You get drugs to sleep or what the hell are you doing?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws