over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How does my blood work look? True TRT/AI Dose and Heart Health Concerns

Yeah I need to work on my diet. I usually don't eat til noon and then from there I'll usually have two meals a day (leftovers from previous night then dinner, which is usually home hooked) with anyhere from 1/2 gallon to a full gallon of water per day. Some days I'll wake up and have a protein shake and then have my first meal at noon. I don't ever drink (literally I have IBS and it destroys my stomach) my only crutch are these big bags of gummy worms I snack before and after my workouts -a small amount every day. The reason I take so much aromasin is that I have gyno and my nipples start hurting/becoming sensitive if I don't. What would you all recommend my reducing my dose to? I could try a Monday-Wed-Fri approach of 12.5mg. Would that be an improvement or still not enough?

The only thing to recommend is removing the gyno. I am in the same boat...Shit never gets better.

Would love additional feedback from more respected members like gotgame or stewie. For the time being I have stopped all weights and just focused on doing cardio, so far this week have swam 6,100 yards which is 3.5 miles or 244 lengths in the pool. Usually spending between 30min to an hour a day just beasting.

Edit: forgot to mention my blood pressure was 131/81.

Last edited:
Would love additional feedback from more respected members like gotgame or stewie. For the time being I have stopped all weights and just focused on doing cardio, so far this week have swam 6,100 yards which is 3.5 miles or 244 lengths in the pool. Usually spending between 30min to an hour a day just beasting.

Edit: forgot to mention my blood pressure was 131/81.

Pre hypertension that gets ignored causes major damage to the kidneys over time. I would lost about 20 lbs to bring your numbers down. I would give up weights and just do cardio. Ideal​ blood pressure is under 120/80.

I would give up weights and just do cardio.

That has got to be some of the worst advice that I've ever read on this forum. You must have watched one too many Richard Simmons videos or something. *SMH

Fasting has been shown as benifical to the majority of those with IBS....

The true is this.

You need too fix your Diet first.

What you put into your Mouth(Food and liquid), Directly affect your Health,your bloodwork etc...

If your not eating Fruits and Vegetables daily,Start doing so.And i dont mean to eat 1 apple a day. I mean eating 4-5 piece of different Whole Raw Fruits.

-4-5 Fruits each day
-Veggies each day
-Fish oil(10G/day)
-Only drink bottle spring water
-Remove Gluten containing foods
-Remove dairy Products from diet(milk,yogourt,Whey,cheese)
-Start doing Cardio(Sprint hit training) Along with Fast Muscle work, Rope Pulling along with Cardio
-Lift weights 3 days a week to preserve Muscle mass.

You have alot of Lean body mass but you could be leaner.

Again Fix your diet first then Think about doing Cardio Vascular Training.

Fix one problem at a a time forget the gyno situation right now. Your gyno is not even that bad to be honest. You get on a good diet it will help that too, Did you read this link on estrogen?https://www.t-nation.com/living/keep-estrogen-under-control this explains estrogen in a very detailed way wheere after you read this you can sit down wiith your doctor and be informed with questions you can ask your doctor. So you have two things that can fix you up real nice not just appearance but mentally. When your estrogen is this low it causes problems to. So I'm pushing you to read that article for a reason. As far as lowering your anti estrogen. Do it very slow and get blood work while your lowering thr anti estrogen. Never do anything to fast. There are great coachs on here that can certainly help you. Tenny and mini truck can certainly help you and don't bullshit you. Ive seen guys transform on here with there help or if you don't want to work with them start reading logs on this forum. There's also plenty of advice and very nice people on here that give good advice some already on gave good ones above. Keep us updated your going to feel and look better soon enough but health first fix the estrogen and keep doing blood work.

Thanks fit2grow it seems that my body is very sensitive to estrogen. I reduced my aromasin to 12.5mg EOD as opposed to ED and my nips are getting sore now. Should I consider coming off of TRT or trying a different AI or adding nolvadex? I did lower my test from 200mg/week to 150mg/week to see if they will suppress some of the estrogen. I wish my body wasnt so sensitive to estrogen.

So I've been taking 1g of krill oil day / baby aspirin at night
Metamucil before bed
Probiotic when I wake up
Raw milk in my coffee
And eating more veggies and fruits

Last week I swam a little over 500 laps, which is around 7.5 miles or 13,000 yards. My goal is to lose 20lbs but I need to find a way to get this estrogen in check without interfering with my lipids which is what I'm struggling with.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity