over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How does your partner view BB?

lol its not that bbing itself is a sin its what comes with it.

Alot of bbers have come close to death and have died we know there names, alot of bbers have had kidney failure completly, abcesses, staff infections, high blood pressure , irregular heart rate, heart failure, dieretic problems, indigestion problems, liver problems.

The body wasnt meant for this abuse, what bbers do is definetly a sin, they take what God gives them and alter this gift, in no way it is better to take aas then not to lol just so many problems and set backs as we all know this to be true.

lets take good ole flex wheeler for example , good guy great bber BUT his drug use cost him a liver :eek: :confused:

hey LATS do u realize how much alcohol consumption u would need to completely shut down your liver ? ALOT lol and when you say drinking is a sin YOUR WRONG wine at dinenr time and a few glasses of beer here and there is enjoying Gods gifts , even Jesus himself drank wine you do know this dont you???;)

When you say drink im sure you mean abuse alcohol which prolly means to many drinks and shots over and over again, my gf doesnt drink more then 2 glasses of wine at any situation, she drinks responsibly and really enjoys the taste of wine with a nice dinner.

Since when are you religious lol! Im not even gonna get into this one lol....i know too much for my own good.

Would i let my lil bro use roids and compete? Compete any time he wants (he plans to) and AAS .... after hes 22 yep if its done SAFELY and CORRECTLY.

Well molesting 12 year old boys is a sin but the church seemed to do a VERY good job of making that sin and their priests somehow vanish. Religion gives people excuses to do horrible things that would otherwise be viewed as crimes against humanity but for some magical reason it's in the name of the lord. Biggest fucking scandal and hippocracy of all time.

Please tell me when the Catholic Church announced that molesting kids was in the name of the Lord....I don't remember anything like that happening......Please explain your definition of vanish? Cause if that menas that the priest is not on 20/20 every night then your definition of vanishing is a poor definition. Of course they are going to disappear. They are more than likely incarcerated for their crime and are in jail.

I am not justifying what some priests that have done these horrible crimes....the church has done the best it can in trying to take care of this horrible situation......

Vander, so your days of getting hammered on Scotch are over?

People just dont read do they lol.

ok listen up all, this has nothing to do with me, I drink and I use the stuff bbers use, I NEVER said i didnt lmao

my post was about ONLY BBING being a sin , LATS brought up alcohol and has thrown a curve ball and got people off the subject , so if you would like to reply PLZ read the thread then make a reponse based on what was written thanks.

Since when are you religious lol! Im not even gonna get into this one lol....i know too much for my own good.

Would i let my lil bro use roids and compete? Compete any time he wants (he plans to) and AAS .... after hes 22 yep if its done SAFELY and CORRECTLY.

This isnt about ME? why is everyone basing this on Vander??? read the damn thread :p .

Take it easy big fella

If your SOOOOO personally convicted that it is a sin, then just quit, it's not like you ever been any good at it anyways. :cool:

About the alcohol thing and Jesus drinking wine, well the wine then was like 3 parts water one part wine so it was just basically flavored water, NOT the shit we put into our bodies today, and one night of drinking can shut down your liver by the way.

This isnt about how good iam at body building cause I know I suck at it, this is about sinning and about bbing being a sinful sport and way of life.

Everytime I write something it always comes back to VANDER this and Vander that, plz reread this entire trhead then make an intelligent response not a hater post thx bro.

you guys are goin to hell :de:il-smi ::evil-smi :cheeky-s: ;devil-smi :devil-s:i :d:vil-smi :dev:l-smi

This isnt about ME? why is everyone basing this on Vander??? read the damn thread :p .

Well idunno about everyone else, but i wasnt directing it at YOU. You said bbing is a sin. I disagreed. "Abusing the gift he gave us (body/health)" Dont we abuse it when we play sports and put ourselves at risk for injury? How bout a guy who works construction and ends up with a bad back while trying to provide a nice life for his family. I guess hes abusing his body and sinning by trying to do good. It is not a sin to have fun and enjoy life and try to better your physique. You can look however you want. I guess people who have piercings are also sinners? Holes in a bodypart is a nono? I could go on and on. If it hurts you or others and does no good then i disagree with it, but if there is a strong upside to it... i cant see how its a sin. Then you can go with the "its illegal" route. Well its legal in some parts of the world, so are they NOT sinners? Did god make these laws against steroids? OK im done for now lol....

you guys are goin to hell :de:il-smi ::evil-smi :cheeky-s: ;devil-smi :devil-s:i :d:vil-smi :dev:l-smi

You just wanted to use all those evil devil smileys.....lol..

vander.. i am not "throwing a curve ball at all.." at least not on purpose ::eek: the thread is "what does / hows does your spouse view bodybuilding":.. you said she says it is sinful.. i assume because of vanity and of the "harmful" elements on the body.. but, it is no more vain than a women wearing makeup and having nails done ect.. it is all about vanity.. i assume she (like my wife) does things that are for vanity.. if that is the case then my wife or anyones spouse should not comment since they do the same..
as for the bible and drink.. it states about drinking to excess or being drunk is "sinful".. the foggy line is what is too much?.. the same goes for gear.. what is harmful and therefore a sin.. but, that is a different subject and thread.. all i was trying to convey was the fact that no one should say bodybuilding is sinful.. if that is the case, anything that involves any vanity is therefore sinful.. lance armstrong was sinning when he won his last tour de france because his immune system was shot all too hell when he was done.. therefore cycling is harmful ect ect.. it is a slippery slope..
one of my biggest pet peeves is religion.. not belief in god.. but, religion.. i work with some at my job that are "born again" christians.. i admire that.. but, they are the most judgemental people i know and tell ya when YOU ARE SINNING.. but, they seem to have justification for their actions which are the same or very similar.. everyone needs to remember that anything can be construed as sinful.. but, going to the gym, eating right, and having a passion for bodybuilding is not sinful.. now, there are elements in the sport that , if you get involved in, could make the argument that it "could" be sinful.. but, it is quite simple.. just dont do it.. bodybuilding is what ya make it.. it can be sinful.. or it is very innocent.. take you pick which route ya want to go..

vander.. i am not "throwing a curve ball at all.." at least not on purpose ::eek: the thread is "what does / hows does your spouse view bodybuilding":.. you said she says it is sinful.. i assume because of vanity and of the "harmful" elements on the body.. but, it is no more vain than a women wearing makeup and having nails done ect.. it is all about vanity.. i assume she (like my wife) does things that are for vanity.. if that is the case then my wife or anyones spouse should not comment since they do the same..
as for the bible and drink.. it states about drinking to excess or being drunk is "sinful".. the foggy line is what is too much?.. the same goes for gear.. what is harmful and therefore a sin.. but, that is a different subject and thread.. all i was trying to convey was the fact that no one should say bodybuilding is sinful.. if that is the case, anything that involves any vanity is therefore sinful.. lance armstrong was sinning when he won his last tour de france because his immune system was shot all too hell when he was done.. therefore cycling is harmful ect ect.. it is a slippery slope..
one of my biggest pet peeves is religion.. not belief in god.. but, religion.. i work with some at my job that are "born again" christians.. i admire that.. but, they are the most judgemental people i know and tell ya when YOU ARE SINNING.. but, they seem to have justification for their actions which are the same or very similar.. everyone needs to remember that anything can be construed as sinful.. but, going to the gym, eating right, and having a passion for bodybuilding is not sinful.. now, there are elements in the sport that , if you get involved in, could make the argument that it "could" be sinful.. but, it is quite simple.. just dont do it.. bodybuilding is what ya make it.. it can be sinful.. or it is very innocent.. take you pick which route ya want to go..

Your last line was the only thing that made sesne to me, you said bodybuilding CAN be sinful or it is very innocent. which leads me to beleive you agree with me that what goes along with bbing is a sin, maybe not training hard or eating right lmao thats not the debate and we all know that,
were talking about heart failure , blown out livers ect were not talking about drinking or lung cancer from smoking tahts NOT the topic not even close.

Are you actually comparring Lance Armstrong to lets say a Marcus Ruhl???

Dont even go there bro thats a battle nobody can win , but once again thats NOT the subject.

Heres what I think, I think you are all afraid, afraid to face the facts afraid to face the truth, you live your lives shot after shot hbp after hbp heart probs , hrt ect need i go on. and yet in the end we have lost touch with our true selves , we have gotten to the point that we have 100% completly convinced ourselves that this lifestyle is perfectly normal and non sinful or hurtful in anyways " tell that to Flex" but seriously who are we kidding take a look at it take a good look bro and put aside the fear and you will see only one thing,, the truth.

People just dont read do they lol.

ok listen up all, this has nothing to do with me, I drink and I use the stuff bbers use, I NEVER said i didnt lmao

my post was about ONLY BBING being a sin , LATS brought up alcohol and has thrown a curve ball and got people off the subject , so if you would like to reply PLZ read the thread then make a reponse based on what was written thanks.

LOL Vander, thanks for pointing that out. Ill take up reading class tomorrow.

My boston terrier gets a little jealous during precontest prep cause I have to spend so much at the gym, but I try to make it up to him during the offseason.

Exactly. I've had dumb shits come up to me in a bar (I don't know them mind you) holding a cigarrette in one hand and a beer in another and tell me roids are bad. Amazing how people can pick and choose what's bad for you, yet sit there and do something that's twice as bad in my opinion while they're preaching to you.
My favorite is smokers who tell me how disgusting I am for dipping. Because apparently putting some loose tobacco in your lip is much more disgusting than putting a flaming stick in your mouth and sucking. Or the heavy drinkers who warn me about mouth cancer, conveniently putting their inevitable liver cirrhosis out of mind. Off topic, I know... but :rolleyes:

V i as being sarcastic bro, hence the smiley. lol! IMO you have accomplished quite a bit in your bodybuilding journey and would hate to see you throw what you have done with the gift God has given you away, just because other people like the general public are blind as to what bodybuilding and the lifestyle are all about bro. Bodybuilding, and it's lifestyle are NOT as sin. It is doing the best with what God has given you, such as desire, discipline, knowledge, muscle, drive, strength ( inside and out), ect. ect.

My bad bro i thought u were serious lol, anyways I agree with ya bbing is a great sport but at the same time is sinful, I think you mean a natural show, those shows are not sinful and are prolly what you are mentioning ;) .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131