over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How dose my GLUCOPHAGE cycle look??

Fullybuilt

Banned
Dec i'll start my next AAS cycle with 6iu's GH 5days on/2off. I am adding glucophage this time b/c I don't wanna use insulin yet. I plan on only eating about 300-350 carbs during this bulk cycle b/c I bloat too easy on carbs. I'll make up for the calories from protien and healthy fats. Anyway I will take glucophage 3x a day at 500mg each. 500mg with breakfast(usually 80carbs) 500mg post workout(usually 80carbs) and 500mg about 2hrs later for my 2nd post workout meal which will have about 80carbs. Sound good, if not how should I use it? Thanks

I don't think 80g of carbs is a safe enough amount to have with 500mg of glucophage. Especially if your insulin receptors are already sensitive.

So what would a good amount be. Maybe 300mg 3x a day? Is it even worth taking?

Big A said:
I don't think 80g of carbs is a safe enough amount to have with 500mg of glucophage. Especially if your insulin receptors are already sensitive.

If it were me, and Im assuming you have the 500mg tabs, Id cut them in half and just use 250mgs post training and with your first meal post training. If you are really insulin sensitve you may want to stay from insulin all together. You may end up putting on more fat than muscle. Its all a personal thing but I would just monitor your progress and see how your body reacts. My old training partner was that way. Insulin made him big, but big and fat....lol. He was taking a small does and only twice a week but he was way too insulin sensitve. Metformin on the other hand, seemed to help add quality mass without the bloat and slugishness.

I thought it was impossible for glucophage to make u fat

Fullybuilt said:
I thought it was impossible for glucophage to make u fat

I was speaking of insulin making him fat. He used Metformin and it worked great.

Fullybuilt said:
So what would a good amount be. Maybe 300mg 3x a day? Is it even worth taking?

BUMP? BIG A any input? Thanks

500mg after any large (100g+) carb meal.

So thats its BIG A? Maybe take in 100carbs right after training with it and only take it once a day at 500mg? Will that do anything. Should I take 250mg with smaller carb meals? THanks

Fullybuilt said:
So thats its BIG A? Maybe take in 100carbs right after training with it and only take it once a day at 500mg? Will that do anything. Should I take 250mg with smaller carb meals? THanks

You do have to remember that metformin senstitises the insulin receptors, so the effects are similar to injecting insulin, on a smaller scale.
Also, you can still enter hypo with metformin.

Metformin is great to use after large carb meals so there's no insulin recptor downregulation.
If you have very small carbs, or no carbs thoughout the day, you won't really get much benefits.

Also, to get into ketosis, 3IU of HumR every 4 hours is much easier and predicatble (safer) than anything out there, including metformin.

Big A said:
500mg after any large (100g+) carb meal.

Ohhhhhh AFTER a large meal, I wonder if that was the mistake I was making with Glucophage when I was using it. I was using it PRIOR to large meals & it made me feel incredibly bloated. Do you take it immediately after a meal or leave it some minutes Big A?

glucophage

i am very sensitive to slin. glucophage is the best for me. i use 500 mg w my first meal w 125 gr of carbs then 2 hr later meal # 2 w 125 gr of carbs then a cell tech ,2 hr later then when i hit the gym im so full and pumped, its crazy. i love this stuff and NEVER went into hypo. just take in enuff carbs. then after training i take another 250-500 mg w a mass recovery w 60 gr of carbs and a cell tech w 75 gr. then 2 hr later a meal then 50 gr of protien before bed. gluco works great for me and not a lotta people like it but if your to sensitive to slin or just scared to use it then this is the next best thing. it will make you soooo much fuller and stronger in the gym. and dont worry about getting fat, just keep the fats down in your diet. big a whats the most gluco you have heard of anyone taking? per day i mean.

Ok hows this sound. 250mg with breakfast(80carbs) 500mg with 100carbs right after my workout. Then 1.5-2hrs later another 500mg with another 100carbs for workout meal #2?

I was taking 1000mg 3 times a day and it was going good for me. morning/noon and at night all with over 100g carb meals, usually always with a junk food meal or a large sushi meal. Kept me hard and fat gains low. Sometimes I'd take 1500mg with all you can eat sushi. I took some time off from the Gluco and noticed I was gaining a bit of body fat, jsut to test how things went when I was on and off using it. Its defintaly great when adding size to keep from gaining extra fat.

I also used it alone when I took 2 months off the gym and it worked very good, kept me lean and pumped. Didnt even look like I took time off the gym during those 2 and a half months off.

Right now I am back on it, taking lower doses of 500mg-1000mg on bigger meals. Its working great, especially now since I am back in the gym again.

Fullybuilt said:
Ok hows this sound. 250mg with breakfast(80carbs) 500mg with 100carbs right after my workout. Then 1.5-2hrs later another 500mg with another 100carbs for workout meal #2?

That sounds good.

lucian said:
i am very sensitive to slin. glucophage is the best for me. i use 500 mg w my first meal w 125 gr of carbs then 2 hr later meal # 2 w 125 gr of carbs then a cell tech ,2 hr later then when i hit the gym im so full and pumped, its crazy. i love this stuff and NEVER went into hypo. just take in enuff carbs. then after training i take another 250-500 mg w a mass recovery w 60 gr of carbs and a cell tech w 75 gr. then 2 hr later a meal then 50 gr of protien before bed. gluco works great for me and not a lotta people like it but if your to sensitive to slin or just scared to use it then this is the next best thing. it will make you soooo much fuller and stronger in the gym. and dont worry about getting fat, just keep the fats down in your diet. big a whats the most gluco you have heard of anyone taking? per day i mean.

The way Lucian just said is the way I like to recomend Gluco.

JohnyO below is th emost I heard of being taken in one day, but obviously enough carbs are involved in the meals.

hmmmmmmm......

wow thats insane, 1500 mg?? holy shit. well i would neveuse that much but its a thing to think about. you really didnt look like you took time off? were you on anything else? or just the gluco? intersting. even 500 mg a day w meal 1 makes a big difference than not takning it. its supposed to work for 8 hr at a time.

lucian said:
wow thats insane, 1500 mg?? holy shit. well i would neveuse that much but its a thing to think about. you really didnt look like you took time off? were you on anything else? or just the gluco? intersting. even 500 mg a day w meal 1 makes a big difference than not takning it. its supposed to work for 8 hr at a time.

Yeah I took 2 1/2 months off. When I came back guys were telling me I was looking big and what I was taking, lol. That was all I was taking too, never touched a weight in that time. Now I am taking it with some CEE and NO2, but the dose is lower only 500mg 3 times a day. If I am pigging out like a pizza fest or all you can eat sushi I will take 1000mg but thats only once or twice a week I will do that.

Do any of the board sponsors sell gluco?

CROWLER

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity