over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How effective is T3?

Kauto_star

Registered
Hello everyone...im using T3 for the first time soon on a cut...

I have heard it is very effective...is this true? what kind of results did you get from it?

I dont really want to go over 75mcg as my highest dose...as i hear it can be quite catabolic...so to the bros who have run it before...how have you tapered the dose up and down to 75mcg and how long would you run it for? 6-8 weeks being max?

Cheers for help.

for me no more than 75mcg i just think that it burn alot of muscle and it makes me tried above 75mcg

Great...thanks for the reply.

But it is effective at stripping fat if the diet is ok?

i start at 25mcg and go up after 3days and until i hit 75mcg then i taper down with 3 days between

is it effective? yes; but not great, i think ephedrine works better. suppose you lose 2lbs a week with diet alone, add t3 and you may lose 2.1/4 i only use it when i hit a plateau in fat lose.

When i ran t3 i lost an obsene amount of fat
In just a few weeks, with out even trying.
I lost a significant amount of muscle also.
T3 for me was just too much.

T3

In a stack with Clenbuterol and 200 mg caffiene 2-3x per day it is VERY Dramatic in regards to fat loss. I would advise that male lab rats not take it without a test base to avoid excessive muscle loss. This is of course a very basic observation and of course would depend on your rats AAS,Taining, and health history. Also can't really advise doses without stats, so be careful guys.T3 dose and sides are very bodywieght dependent in most.

keep in mind we are all different. i am not planning on using t3 anytime soon; but in the past i would start taking it 4 weeks before my deadline, i would start taking 12,5mcgs for 2days 25mcgs for 2 days and so on until i reached 100-125mcgs a day. never noticed muscle loss or weakness; but i would also be running aas at the same time. hope that helps! oh shit remember to taper down the same way you taper up.

There really is no reason to run more than 50 mcg a day. That's double what the body produces in a day.

Not true

There really is no reason to run more than 50 mcg a day. That's double what the body produces in a day.

Not a correct statement, there are more reasons some individuals need to take more than 50 mcgs per day at different points in their cyle/diet/contest prep ect. I was involved in performing multiple studies during my Sports Medicine and Exercise Physiology undergrad labs with various hormones and their effect that support this.There are too many variables to even start to list, but I will list a basic explanation to support the statement.... otherwise I'm just a guy who makes an unsupported statement in 1 or 2 sentences and we see that way too much on the boards. I am not picking on you Cactus, just want the facts out there as many people use these threads to make decisions on drug and supp use.

The only way you could come close to comparing a tablet dose to what the body produces would be if you eliminate all variable involved.... way too many to list, but here are a few: How much of the drug each person breaks down during each othe the 2 passes through the liver before reaching the blood stream, Peristalsis speed and intensity, stomach ph and acidity levels, varied person to person gastrointestinal pathophysiology, ect, ect.

Maybe if every person was the same....... same weight, health history, stats, receptor sensitivity, metabolsims, hormone panel, and on and on.....
and was administered the T3 via IV........could you even begin to correctly make these comparisons.
Anyway, there is plenty of information out there on common doses and how to cycle up and down safely that involve going above 50 mcgs as well as some good answers in this thread. Take the basics then just experiment with the dose ramping up as others have explained from a low starting dose
good luck
Yours in Health,
Scott

Not a correct statement, there are more reasons some individuals need to take more than 50 mcgs per day at different points in their cyle/diet/contest prep ect. I was involved in performing multiple studies during my Sports Medicine and Exercise Physiology undergrad labs with various hormones and their effect that support this.There are too many variables to even start to list, but I will list a basic explanation to support the statement.... otherwise I'm just a guy who makes an unsupported statement in 1 or 2 sentences and we see that way too much on the boards. I am not picking on you Cactus, just want the facts out there as many people use these threads to make decisions on drug and supp use.

The only way you could come close to comparing a tablet dose to what the body produces would be if you eliminate all variable involved.... way too many to list, but here are a few: How much of the drug each person breaks down during each othe the 2 passes through the liver before reaching the blood stream, Peristalsis speed and intensity, stomach ph and acidity levels, varied person to person gastrointestinal pathophysiology, ect, ect.

Maybe if every person was the same....... same weight, health history, stats, receptor sensitivity, metabolsims, hormone panel, and on and on.....
and was administered the T3 via IV........could you even begin to correctly make these comparisons.
Anyway, there is plenty of information out there on common doses and how to cycle up and down safely that involve going above 50 mcgs as well as some good answers in this thread. Take the basics then just experiment with the dose ramping up as others have explained from a low starting dose
good luck
Yours in Health,
Scott

amen! well said.

I recall reading a couple years ago that the average for a male, on a non calorie restricted diet was around 25mcg a day. I looked for the article but I have misplaced it. Obviously there is a normal accepted range, this was just an average.

Yes it is true that you can safely run t3 at much higher doses. I have run high dosages at different points in prep, and have know others that have run over 200 mcg a day. But let's not forget that this is a beginners forum, and that saying a stament that you can run high dosages encourages using too much too soon IMHO.

With t3 burning just as much mucscle as fat in a calorie restricted environment, I really don't see a reason to run much mor than 50 mcg. So if that is bad advice for a beginner or is reckless let me know.

good luck
Yours in Health,
Scott

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws