• It's a good test booster

Votes: 59 18.5%
  • It's good for increasing sex drive

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • It's useless

Votes: 186 58.3%

• Total voters
How is TNs product?
It's junk. Tribulus must be processed and packaged very carefully or any potential benefits will be lost.

If it's not Tribestan, it's a complete waste of time and money.

It's junk. Tribulus must be processed and packaged very carefully or any potential benefits will be lost.

Yes.

Tribulus terrestris contains a number of different substances known as steroidal saponins. The saponin in Tribulus terrestris responsible for its effect on testosterone levels and libido is called protodioscin and protogracillin. It takes around 2000 pounds of Tribulus Terrestris to make just 40 pounds of Tribestan with enough of the active ingredients for it to work. The protodioscin and protogracillin content of Tribulus terrestris varies widely depending on the way the herb is grown (temperature, soil conditions, and the amount of rain) processed, packaged, and stored [1, 2].
That’s why one study has shown that Tribulus terrestris (but not Tribestan) has only a small effect on muscle growth and testosterone levels. In contrast, all the studies of Tribestan show a rise in testosterone and faster muscle growth. The price for the extract which is used to make the Tribestan is over $500 per kg vs the other extracts between $40 and $120 per kg.

Cool thanks, anything else we use regularly that is the same situation?

When I was 17, I hadn't touched anything. I bought some TwinLab Tribulus. It was my first supplement besides whey protein.

My balls literally swelled up within 4 days and my sex drive was intolerable. It was unreal.

I don't believe tribulus to be bunk. Just have to get the right product.

When I was 17, I hadn't touched anything. I bought some TwinLab Tribulus. It was my first supplement besides whey protein.

My balls literally swelled up within 4 days and my sex drive was intolerable. It was unreal.

I don't believe tribulus to be bunk. Just have to get the right product.

Yes, TwinLabs use to purchase the real tribulus extract fro Bulgaria, back then I was selling the Tribestan to Weider, it was shipped directly to Weider from Shopharma Bulgaria, then after hat many companies started to come out with chip Tribulus products. Always ask from which part of the plant is the extract, and if the extract has the 2 active ingredients.

Yes, TwinLabs use to purchase the real tribulus extract fro Bulgaria, back then I was selling the Tribestan to Weider, it was shipped directly to Weider from Shopharma Bulgaria, then after hat many companies started to come out with chip Tribulus products. Always ask from which part of the plant is the extract, and if the extract has the 2 active ingredients.

I sent an email to your company regarding the humanofort and whole sale (I am a gym owner with a proshop) but I never received an email back?
I would also be interested in purchasing a few of this product also...

I sent an email to your company regarding the humanofort and whole sale (I am a gym owner with a proshop) but I never received an email back?
I would also be interested in purchasing a few of this product also...

PM me your contact numbers and I will call you.

Same here. I felt like I was buying some gear. It was all locked up in a box and the old lady selling it was telling me how great it was. haha

I didn't get any noticeable effects from it though. DAA on the other hand....

I my opinion and having used Tribestan and other Tribilus products, I think it is garbage. I have never known anyway that has become strong or add more muscle from using Trib.

I suggest, sending me your money if you are going to buy it.

Well first off it has different uses and it will work better for other and not so well with say you, everyone has there own biochem and for that reason some will respond well and others might not notice anything. It is def something you want in you pct protacal or some sort of natty test booster. Helps even if you dnt "feel" anything from its use

Tribulus has a lot of benefits. Most importantly you need a good quality product because there are a lot more bad than good ones out there. It may take a few weeks or longer to start to notice the effects, but I have definitely noticed an increase in energy, uplifted mood, increased libido, increased appetite, better blood flow, better mind-muscle connection and more endurance in the gym. If you're natural and looking for a boost, or if you want to feel a little better while coming off gear then it's worth a try.

Most trib extracts are garbage or they don't have enough protodioscin to have an effect. I've only noticed increased TT on the high extract from World ABS and from "Vitrix" a long time ago. Also increased DHT quite a bit.
Other than that, sorry to say it but most Trib is bunk.

After all these years, it's hard to believe that anyone even buys this shit. If you want to waste your money….PM me and I'll send you my address where you can send me the money….Trust me…..or, better yet give it a try and let me know me know if you added any muscle.

I would recommend you save your money and buy more food. If you want to use a proven supplement…..use the ones that have been proven to work.

After all these years, it's hard to believe that anyone even buys this shit. If you want to waste your money….PM me and I'll send you my address where you can send me the money….Trust me…..or, better yet give it a try and let me know me know if you added any muscle.

I would recommend you save your money and buy more food. If you want to use a proven supplement…..use the ones that have been proven to work.

Probably you did use the wrong extract read article:
**broken link removed**

I can't understand how people don't respond to tribulus. I can take one 1000mg pill and feel and effect of increased test for a few days. And the brand I buy is the cheapest around usually. I always have success with tribulus and have been using it for years.

I have used cheap Tribulus and it did absolutely nothing.

Wish I could get the real thing.

Alex. Feel free to PM me if you want to know what I get.

Have tried a couple of brands, and I agree with the posters who say depends on the brand. Something that works similarly to tribulus is an herb called fenugreek. It is a sialogogue, much like trib which will increase natural production of test. Definitely increased sex drive. Also, for lactating women(breast feeding), can easily double the output of breast milk. I suggested this to an employee of mine whose breast milk production was low and it doubled her production.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131