over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How far on 400-600mg of test

WOW! That's a HUGE increase over a 4 year span. You doubled your squat, added 230lbs to your deadlift, and gained 80lbs of muscular bodyweight. All on a base of 500mgs of Test a week is even more spectacular. Did you experience any negative side effects over the 4 years? Did you need any AI's?

Never used an AI but did end up with mild gyno.

My profile pic is me at 6'1'' and about 238.

Thanks boss, I greatly appreciate the reference. No offence to the shorter guys here, but it's hard to judge mass on taller guys or speculate similar mass from a shorter guy and relating to a taller guy.

Are your wheels in proportion?

the best anabolics bro imo

test
tren e
anadrol
tbol
superdrol
anavar

take test plus tren add one of the others and blow the fukk up

Squats went from about 275x5 to 545x5, bench went from 225 to 455 (I never had a good bench, bad shoulders. Deadlifts went from 405 in high school to 635. I always liked lifting heavy but I was never naturally that strong.

What was your workout routine like during most of those years?

Even the 1 set to failure per exercise or close to it and 6 to 8 rep range?

several warmups, 1 set of maximum intensity, rep range was 5-8, I pretty much followed his book "Blood and Guts," which is no longer in print, to the T

I am becoming a believer in using test at no more then 400-600mg a week. Even though I do react well to higher test, it seems unnecessary, if anything it adds more water, strength is great but physique looks better and feel better staying lower. I doubt I will run more then 400-600mg of test in the future. I add one or two compounds in reasonable doses if needed, again not over 400-600mg depending on what it is. Blasting gear got me no where recently, so I'm going back to my roots of mediocre doses 2-3 compounds max.

Right now doing 500mg test weekly and 25mg oral winny daily.

several warmups, 1 set of maximum intensity, rep range was 5-8, I pretty much followed his book "Blood and Guts," which is no longer in print, to the T
I STILL have the same book!:) I learned a ton from Dorian Yates.

I am becoming a believer in using test at no more then 400-600mg a week. Even though I do react well to higher test, it seems unnecessary, if anything it adds more water, strength is great but physique looks better and feel better staying lower. I doubt I will run more then 400-600mg of test in the future. I add one or two compounds in reasonable doses if needed, again not over 400-600mg depending on what it is. Blasting gear got me no where recently, so I'm going back to my roots of mediocre doses 2-3 compounds max.

What are you taking the low dose of winny for? I see most guys posting 50-100mgs of winny ED.

I STILL have the same book!:) I learned a ton from Dorian Yates.

So remember he talks about the type of training that lead him to his size, not the type he did after he got it, that is what I used. That usually involved 2 sets to failure, not just one. A second set was done with a short rest period that is about 10% lighter. It was VERY effective for me and still is. As I got stronger and bigger, I went down to a single set. Every time I applied more strict HIT principles, I got results from it. That being said, I don't necessarily apply strict HIT principles to everything. I still do 1-5 "warmup" sets too...

Don't forget this: Dorian didn't do a single set because he was worried about overtraining, it was done in order to increase the intensity, there is nothing more intense than knowing you only have one set and you have to put absolutely everything into it, THAT leads to muscle growth.

So remember he talks about the type of training that lead him to his size, not the type he did after he got it, that is what I used. That usually involved 2 sets to failure, not just one. A second set was done with a short rest period that is about 10% lighter. It was VERY effective for me and still is. As I got stronger and bigger, I went down to a single set. Every time I applied more strict HIT principles, I got results from it. That being said, I don't necessarily apply strict HIT principles to everything. I still do 1-5 "warmup" sets too...

Don't forget this: Dorian didn't do a single set because he was worried about overtraining, it was done in order to increase the intensity, there is nothing more intense than knowing you only have one set and you have to put absolutely everything into it, THAT leads to muscle growth.

What split was that?

Thanks boss, I greatly appreciate the reference. No offence to the shorter guys here, but it's hard to judge mass on taller guys or speculate similar mass from a shorter guy and relating to a taller guy.

Are your wheels in proportion?

Ya I know what you mean. Perspective is weird. For instance....in a photo, especially if no one else is in the photo, my arms look ok...but nothing spectacular. But I person, most people are blown away at how big they are(their not enormous by bodybuilding standards, especially for being 6'1'') theyre a hair above 19 inches in that photo. Standing by myself I tend to look lanky. But put me next to a regular guy and I dwarf him. Legs are pretty good, but theyre definitely my weak point. I have very long femurs and its a bitch trying to fill them out

Yes, sir! Dorian changed everyone's approach to training. He said he used the every other day approach, sometimes hitting every bodypart once or twice a week using strictly the basics. He said he put on the most size using that same routine.

Seems like you've made more progress on those doses than most have or will before adding other things in. Personally I would wait on the gh and try out some other anabolic..deca or eq maybe? I think strength and size gains will slow no matter what at a certain point no matter what you're on, but you've put yourself in a good spot. Wish I would have done that when I started, I had a pretty good strength base but of course wanted to try everything as quick as I could :banghead: I'd say give deca or eq a shot for 12-16 weeks and see what happens. You can alway bump the test up too if things stall, just depends on your goals and what you're comfortable with. I believe at this point you'd get more out of either adding another compound or increasing test.

Going conservative is the best thing!

How long can you run it for though before stagnation ?

I suppose I'm guinea pigging myself for this

I'm going to run it for 20 weeks and note when the gains stop

I'm on week 7 of 500mgs per week and gains and nice

Just about any one who constantly analyzes their progress ECT comes to that conclusion.. The higher dose ( that's an individual thing on what is too high or too low) routines generally end with a reduction in gear and seeing the same result.. I will never go over 300 to 400 mgs of test again.. If I add test I have to run a aromatase inhibitor.. They absolutely kill my joints.. Even on low dose.. So that's out.. I add in gh at 3 -4 ius of HGH eod.. After that it's primo or npp ( oral TURINABOL before workouts) in cycles.. I will lower my test to 200 mgs a few times a year.. No need to push it.. Train hard.. Eat.. Let the gear aid that.. Not the other way around..

A buddy of mine I'm working with competed year before last at 196 , he took a full year off to make good gains.
Started at 300mg test/wk and 2iu HGH/ed, after 8 weeks we added 100mg test and 200mg EQ per week. After another 12 weeks we added 2iu HGH/Ed

He made steady lean gains on that until he started his prep several weeks ago.

This is him before starting his prep , 5'8" 239 pounds on 400mg test , 200mg EQ per week and 4iu HGH

He had run some pretty high dose cycles before but was never this weight and this lean.

Use just enough drugs to keep growing , add in NUTRIENTS before adding drugs.

Looks really good. Another great thing about not running huge doses in my opinion is that you don't have to feel so toxic all the time. I like to feel good when i'm on AAS. I don't like feeling like shit just to maybe gain a little more.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear