over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How far would you go?

If a chemical is produced that would allow anyone to achieve gains within a year equalling that of Ronnie, Jay, or Ruhl (or even bigger!), how would you feel about that? How do you think it would effect the sport? Would you be interested in taking something like the above?

I would feel that many bodybuilders would not discount it, instead of achieving maybe the same goal over a period of years with maybe more healthy options. I don’t really think you would be able to call bodybuilding, bodybuilding anymore. It would be more like muscle implosion building. The whole concept of building is lost with instant results as such noted above. Would I be interested yes and no. A part of me finds things like this interesting not only in regards to bodybuilding, but any other new substance as well. I have no interest in being as big as Ronnie or Jay, so I would have to say no. That not to say I may not use GH or something at conservative dosages to achieve my muscle building goals ,but I am taking into account other long term anti aging benefits of a substance such as GH.

Which leads me to the second part as the title of this thread indicates, how far would you go to get to where you want to be? Will you ever reach a point where you are where you want to be? How much of your health would you be willing to risk or how many years of your life would you sacrifice to have the body and strength you dream of?

Hey, what are you doing research on probabilistic option and discounting delayed rewards etc. As described above I don’t think I would discount other substances at conservative dosages that have other benefits. I feel many people have unrealistic expectations of the world and themselves when it comes to things like bodybuilding that makes them engage in risk taking behaviors. I feel once people can get a grasp on some of the causes of their behaviors they can make more knowledgeable choices that will benefit then in the long run, but then again maybe these persons are happy or just think they are with taking risk that may harm them.

Most on here do not know how UNCOMFORTABLE it is to carry around so much weight. You sacrifice a lot by getting as huge as possible. You do not move well, your breathing is labored, you get lazy and only want to train and lay around, your BP goes sky high, you get stretch marks, etc...When it is time to return to "normal" you have saggy skin. If everyone did this, no one would stand out, we would all be freaks and we may as well all be back to 150-200 pounds healthy.

So tru. I got up to 270 at 5 9' that was alot of fat and some muscle and my knees could not handle it, i felt bloated and constipated and could not breath good at nigh and needed a CPAP machine. I have no desire to be over 230 at my height.

Now OTH if this chemical can make me big as Ronnie,improve my health and joints,grow a full head of hair, raise my IQ 20 points and the most important, make my penis grow as big as I want I may have to reconsider using it.

Most on here do not know how UNCOMFORTABLE it is to carry around so much weight. You sacrifice a lot by getting as huge as possible. You do not move well, your breathing is labored, you get lazy and only want to train and lay around, your BP goes sky high, you get stretch marks, etc...When it is time to return to "normal" you have saggy skin. If everyone did this, no one would stand out, we would all be freaks and we may as well all be back to 150-200 pounds healthy.

Yes, this is so true. That is why at 36 (last year) I started to shave off weight and return to a more athletic physique. Right now I am 70lbs under what I was at my highest and loving it. I'll never go back. I couldn't stand the low cardio ability, the body parts falling asleep with pins and needles, the constant tiredness, blood pressure, and all of the other fun things about holding a lot of mass. I felt like a three toed sloth. I am weighing in at 208 now and will never go back above 220. The funny thing is every tells me I look better now than I ever have. Another point, and I hate to make it a point but it is important, sex while leaner is much better.

No more privations... whatever I would feel like eating I could without worrying of getting fat...

No more long boring cardio sessions...

No more workouts if I'm tired and don't feel like training on this day...

YES I would do it, for sure... THE DRUG OF LAZYNESS :rolleyes:

When you've been BB for years, the idea of being able to enjoy a little break from all the sacrifices this sport involves really is appealing, TRUST ME :cool:

Just being honest.

Now, as Malic777 stated, how long till it's not funny anymore? THAT is the big question.

Another point, and I hate to make it a point but it is important, sex while leaner is much better.

Did she tell you this or did you make the assumption on your own? :D

Another point, and I hate to make it a point but it is important, sex while leaner is much better.

They say loosing 20 pounds will make you dick appear an inch bigger. Maybe that was the reason.:D Seriously...

Wo wo I didn't even know we were getting an extra inch to boot no doubt make it a double for me

They say loosing 20 pounds will make you dick appear an inch bigger. Maybe that was the reason.:D Seriously...

because it gets rid of that fat pouch lol. I hated it when i had to push the fat back in order to see my weiner. j/k lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws