over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How fucking pathetic... Diet to get the "Dad bod"

I know it's satire, but it does fit perfectly with the real trend...lowering of standards to make others feel better.

The result of soft, entitled societies that believe they "deserve" something for nothing.

I know it's satire, but it does fit perfectly with the real trend...lowering of standards to make others feel better.

The result of soft, entitled societies that believe they "deserve" something for nothing.

Lowering of Standards?!! That's the entire philosophy of the Food and Drug Administration, and it's the normalizing function of society. Cater to the Lowest Common Denominator.

By the way, the article is a satire, but this Dad-Bod thing is a real trend that people keep talkin up.

Lowering of Standards?!! That's the entire philosophy of the Food and Drug Administration, and it's the normalizing function of society. Cater to the Lowest Common Denominator.

By the way, the article is a satire, but this Dad-Bod thing is a real trend that people keep talkin up.

it's human nature, sadly.

the lazy, slovenly, and gluttonous want everyone to be like them, so everyone can be equally revolting and repulsive. level the playing field, so to speak.

misery loves company.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8"]Why The Dad Bod Is Worse Than Ebola - YouTube[/ame]

That was hilarious and had some truth in it too...

Plus it had one of the greatest quotes I've ever heard recently- "don't fuck the tucan" ! Haha

There is truth to this whole dad bod thing. Most people who are married and/or have kids dont have good bodies. And while chicks want people with hot bods, they dont consider them marriage material because they are "obviously" too high maintenance. And as most people do, I know a lot of people who are overweight or who have terrible bodies but very hot wives. Its for some weird reason rarely the other way around.

I like to break that whole stereotype. I am married with kids and like having a great bod. And for selfish reasons, I support people getting fat on stupid lazy diets like this one. It means I have less competition at the beach, and also at the gym.

People can endorse this obesagenic lifestyle all they want. Just means more future patients for me to treat as an endocrinologist. Keep eating processed carbs and drinking alcohol..

I heard them talking about the dad bod on the radio and how it's in right now. It's hilarious to me I, got a good chuckle out of it.

The take-away is it's really not even about the dad bods at all but about the female's insecurity/ male experience. The females are saying that ripped guys are too egotistical and spend more time in front of the mirror than them. Not to mention are more likely to be aggressive or unfaithful because of their alpha traits.

Though the article is a joke there is truth in there somewhere.

Hmmm

I think the female that wrote this would be one of those women that say bodybuilders are gross or we are too big! I have heard that crap before. I'm sure the author doesn't live the "fit life" like we do! No, we aren't ordinary, and I don't wanna ever be confused with having a DAD BOD! We all work our ass off and sacrifice to NOT HAVE THE DAD BOD! I like who I am and I have my own personal goals to reach! Whomever don't like it, don't have to look! BOOM!

My gym is full of guys with "Dad Bod" , and they aint getting any quality ass; at least where I come from.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131