YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How get contestbodybuilders true the urinetests?

Geoffke

Banned
Pro's and other contestbodybuilders, they juice, ofcourse.
But i'm wondering how do they get true the tests?? Do they quit the juice 3-4 weeks before a contest? I don't think so, because they look always at there best on a contest...
Do they have products for covering AAS-use?

Last edited:
THEY DONT TEST US

THERE IS NO TESTING. WHO TOLD YOU THAT THEY TESTED PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS? NATURAL SHOWS ARE TESTED, THATS ALL.

You mean the pro's aren't all natural???? Oh man, I'm gonna cry.

Don't they test for diuretics though?

wolverine said:
You mean the pro's aren't all natural???? Oh man, I'm gonna cry.

Don't they test for diuretics though?

Uhmmm... I think that Phil is trying to cause a bit of trouble here. NONE of us use steorids. What he is saying are just lies to make the rest of us look bad while he promotes himself as the greatest natural bodybuilder in the world. His only aid... his pump :D

The NABF is one of the few legitimate natural organizations. They don't allow pro hormones and as such if you present high ep/test ratio or show any nandrolone metabolite you fail. In other more popular ' Natural" organizations they do allow pro hormones and this will allow you to show these metabolites or high ratios and the test can't be accurate..........................And I'm certain that's the way they want it.

Sure,

Ronnie Coleman, the dude looks natural to me.
I don't even think he drink proteindrinks,
he's absolutely pure...

hey colombony---the NABF,ANBC, and WNBF all have the same testing criteria (t:e ratios, no pro horomones yada yada yada) but i still see the guys that win at these shows are head and shoulders above the rest......due to their drug use no doubt. BTW im not just talking about some regular show these organizations put on, im talking about their big national shows and the natural world show. i want to be world champ one day and i've noticed that to be the best on this level you better be on more than creatine and protein powders. I have no problem raising my level its an even playing field but it sucks having to listen to their crap about whats banned when we know them and the fans want to see freaks too!! so fuck their tests and their t:e ratio and whatever else they want us to believe is banned......SHOW UP JUICE TO THE HILT READY TO DO BATTLE OR YOU WILL BE OVERLOOKED LIKE THE PIMPLE ON MY ASS!!!

getbig27 said:
hey colombony---the NABF,ANBC, and WNBF all have the same testing criteria (t:e ratios, no pro horomones yada yada yada) but i still see the guys that win at these shows are head and shoulders above the rest......due to their drug use no doubt. BTW im not just talking about some regular show these organizations put on, im talking about their big national shows and the natural world show. i want to be world champ one day and i've noticed that to be the best on this level you better be on more than creatine and protein powders. I have no problem raising my level its an even playing field but it sucks having to listen to their crap about whats banned when we know them and the fans want to see freaks too!! so fuck their tests and their t:e ratio and whatever else they want us to believe is banned......SHOW UP JUICE TO THE HILT READY TO DO BATTLE OR YOU WILL BE OVERLOOKED LIKE THE PIMPLE ON MY ASS!!!

That's because the natural federations want to keep it as 'normal' as possible. Natural comps are just a way for competitors that have no hope in any other comp to compete, under the excuse of being natural. That is the sole purpose of these comps. I know GOOD naturals and they all compete in the NPCIFBB. They would never bother with the natural ones.
Natural comps are an excuse for people that don't apply themselves properly to bodybuilding to compete and blame the better bodies on steroids. Have you ever seen the politics regarding drugs at these comps? It's pathetically petty.

getbig27.................I'm not sure if you're aware, but the WNBF polygraphs their shows while the NABF urine tests...................... Obviously not the same testing method. As I said before, the more popular so-called natural organizations are a complete joke.

natural shows

its another way for promoters to suck the competior dry of his funds.... most dont even test... I for one dont go that route or toute my mouth like jose and tito about being clean. dont care for hypocrits.!!!!!!!

colombony--the wnbf uses urine test at all pro qualifiers. i guess to them those are the only ones that really matter since the idiot that wins gets to turn pro and compete for their money. who the hell cares if the nabf urine tests at every show.....the nabf doesnt have its own pro division the last time i checked and anyone who wins a nabf pro qualifier competes in the WNBF. so if the road leads to the WNBF after turning pro why the hell would u not want to be on some kind of AAS? so the nabf idiots are just wasteing their time because the other WNBF pros who are on some AAS or another are wayyyyyyyyyyy ahead of them. thats like one guy not using AAS at the olympic track and field games while we know everyone else is......thats a dumb mutha fucka!!!

ohh and Big A---no offense bro but i know guys who compete in the "natural" shows that also do npc shows and win. so i disagree that the "natural" guys dont have the dicipline to apply themselves properly to bodybuilding. why do they do the naturals? as a pro you can win a couple thousand at the pro shows. hell, you do a couple during the year and if nothing else you can get back some of the money you spend on application fees and contest prep for that year.

BOTTOM LINE....THE WHOLE "NATURAL" IDEA IS JUST THAT...AN IDEA. BULLSHIT, AND IF ANYONE ON THIS BOARD BELIEVES A PARTICULAR ORGANIZATION IS "NATURAL" I HAVE AN EMPTY LOT IN FLORIDA I CAN SELL THEM DIRT CHEAP.

Natural shows are a joke IMO. there for the guys that can't play with the big boys. so they have to lower there playing field and claim "Natural" so they don't feel or look as bad to others for getting there ass handed to them on stage by a TRUE JUICED FREAK!!! I think that if there was to be NATURAL BODYBUILDING they should test for EVERYTHING and put all the guys on the same playing field. But what kind of fun would that be! fuck it, stick it, eat, sleep and grow.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

biggerthanyou--- i disagree. natural shows arent just for guys who "cant play with the big boys". what is a joke is there so called "natural" status. so, if you gonna say natural guys cant play with the big boys how far fetched would it be for the natural guys to say, get the judgeing criteria right then we will join you.

think about it......these asshole IFBB judges cant decide whether they want to reward these guys who have more size than definition or vice versa. or better yet how about the judges just fuck the score sheet as they do at some shows and just go with the guy that they want to win regardless of how he looks. i can say this much, there are guys who compete in the pro "natural" shows that go home with just as much money as one of the juiced to the hilt, larger than life IFBB pros. hmmmmm.....whos suffering more, in terms of drug use , diet, training etc....i would say the IFBB guy, and all he has to show for it is zero or maybe a couple thousand dollars at the end of a show? because we allll know unless you are one of the top 5 in the IFBB you arent going home with shit compared to what you spent to get ready for these dam shows. ohhh and did we forget although some IFBB pros are honest about their drug use the owner, JOE WEIDER, isnt. he's still trying to push this bullshit idea to the general public that these guys are using his products and getting big and that they are being drug tested...........LOL

dont get me started dude there is problems with both the so called natural shows and the IFBB way of doing business. I JUICE, I COMPETE AND THE BODYBUILDING PROMOTERS SHOULD KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL ON SOMETHING INSTEAD OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT, I AGREE WITH YOU THERE. HOWEVER SOME GUYS WHO COMPETE HAVE JOBS THAT WOULDNT UNDERSTAND AND FAMILIES THAT WOULD BE TORN APART IF PEOPLE KNEW. EVERYONE HAS THEIR REASON FOR COMPETEING IN WHATEVER DIVISION AND WE CANT KNOCK ANYONE. THATS THEIR CHOICE BASED ON WHAT THEY ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE AND STILL LIVE SOMEWHAT OF A NORMAL LIFE. WE SHOULD SUPPORT ALL OUR BROTHERS THAT JUICE WHETHER THEY ARE GETTING THE SHAFT IN THE IFBB OR DOING THE "NATURAL" SHOWS. WHY? BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL MADE THE DECISION AT SOME POINT TO BE BETTER THAN THE GENERAL PUBLIC, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. BIGGER, STRONGER, ETC. WE ARE THE ONES THEY WISH THEY COULD BE LIKE WHEN THEY SEE US ON STAGE AND IN THE GYMS. WHY WOULD I WANT TO KNOCK SOMEONE LIKE THAT?

bro, don't get me wrong. I do give credit to the guys that bust there ass to achieve a better physice. But My statement was based more to the Amature level of bodybuilding competition. I do agree that the pro level and the IFBB have a serious amount of bullshit going on with in the organization. and i do feel for all the bro's that get beat for the WRONG reasons. BUT, at the amature level I still believe that the majority of BB's that claim "NATURAL" do so only because there scared to face the bigger shows and the bigger guys. that may or may not use more than they do. I have a friend that competes as a "NATURAL" and the fucker uses atleast twice the amount of gear that I do. I feel thats weak. Competative bodybuilding is nothing more than a fucking dog show. we bust our ass's all year long to get on stage for one night and have a group of people tell US if we are better or worse that the bro next to you. And the unless you take the overall, YOU JUST LOST!!!! and nobody like s to loss. but at the same time we see tons of bro's that sandbag. I know lots of dudes that win show after show after show. they qualify to go national and don't. because there scared to loss. but IMO if your going to compete, step up to the fuckin plate and let'em have it. as far as the pro level goes bro, I haven't clue on how shit works behind the scenes. and I do agree with you on the topic of bro's that have jobs and families that would be effected by there choices. sorry to ramble on and I 'm sorry If I pissed anyone off. just my two cents.
good luck and be safe....

bigger....

biggerthanyou said:
BUT, at the amature level I still believe that the majority of BB's that claim "NATURAL" do so only because there scared to face the bigger shows and the bigger guys.

That's what I am talking about. My only experience is with amateur natural shows - when I put myself through the torture to watch them. 99.9% of the guys that I have seen competing at those shows, were poor excuses for bodybuilders both in conditioning and size terms. And they all used the same excuse - they are natural. I don't care about genetics because as I said, I know plenty of genuine naturals that have bodies good enough to win local IFBB shows. If someone does everything right they will look excellent natural, but it takes a lot of hard work.
I also know plenty of juiced up guys that compete in natural shows so they can 'win' easy. Like anyone cares that they have won that show. And it's even more pathetic when they still don't win!

NPC Testing

I was wondering what kind of...if any tests does the NPC make you go through to enter one of their shows???

Wow!

Big A said:

I don't care about genetics because as I said, I know plenty of genuine naturals that have bodies good enough to win local IFBB shows.

LOL. Even the IFBB local shows! ;) Who are these blokes?... Mike Ashley? Flex Wheeler, current version?...

J/K Big A. (BTW, What is the amateur Org. down under?...)

Definitely aggree with you on the pitiful performance at some of the natural shows. I have nothing against guys doing shows and not coming in shredded or really even looking half-way decent (well, as long as they're not doing the show I am), but some people utterly amaze me. I'm talking about the guy who's about 18% BF, who looks like he woke up Saturday morning, lying on the couch in front of a dozen beer bottles and a 3/4 eaten pizza, rubbed his belly, saw Tony Little on TV and said, "Shit, I think I'll go do that bodybuilding show today..." Its the most awkward feeling when those guys are doing their routines, lip-synching their posing music with a look on their face like they're about to take a crap, and there is just dead silence in the crowd...

:confused:

-Randy

I respect the idea behind natural competition. I understand that people may not want to take a risk or are uncomfortable. But the reality behind it is that natural organizations are just as corrupt as anything else. It's all a personal decision that individuals have to live with. If you can live a lie than you have to deal with the consequences and reprecutions.

Re: Wow!

" Even the IFBB local shows! ;) Who are these blokes?... Mike Ashley? Flex Wheeler, current version?..."

I meant local NPC shows. My bad :)

"BTW, What is the amateur Org. down under?..."
There's a shit load of them. Same ones you got in the US. Including that natural Mr Olympia crap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131