over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How good can you look on test only?

Well the truth is that you are probably the size now where you could look like that barely eating. But you have enough muscle that you will maintain it as you lose the fat. But how did you get the size you are? To maintain the muscle that guy has - it’s very difficult even though he might not look big. Once you start dropping below 10% the size goes FAST without gear and gh. This is why most people who are even NPC Level look small In pics but in person about 4 weeks out they look jacked AF.
LMAO that guy in the pics is tiny as fuck! Why on GODS green earth would you not believe he is natural, I blew that motherfucker out of the water when I was natural and ripped...holy fuck balls

20200815_065923.png

I apologize for throwing this pic in your faces again but to anyone that doesn't believe that guy in the pics posted above is not natural or on TRT only I'm seriously laughing my ass off at you 😅....

LMAO that guy in the pics is tiny as fuck! Why on GODS green earth would you not believe he is natural, I blew that motherfucker out of the water when I was natural and ripped...holy fuck balls
First of all yes you have more muscle mass but the guy is drier in his pic tan your pic. Post a front shot if you are going to laugh at someone else’s pic. I never said the guy is big. I said he’s holding a good amount of muscle for his bf%

Btw we are talking about someone doing trt dosages of test only. That guy is low bodyfat in that pic. You can’t compare someone who is higher bf and holding more water to someone who is holding less water at lower bf. I’m not a fan of the look and it’s small IMHO but try getting that low bf with just TRT doses and watch how small you get.

First of all yes you have more muscle mass but the guy is drier in his pic tan your pic. Post a front shot if you are going to laugh at someone else’s pic. I never said the guy is big. I said he’s holding a good amount of muscle for his bf%
He had a back shot so I compared....my pic is from the 90's sorry but we didn't walk around with mini computers in our hands 24/7 if I had a front pic I would post it as it would be even more impressive as I had sick abdominals back then with a tiny waist and flaring lats.
Me and that guy aren't that far off in fat levels, difference is he killed himself to get that point and that pic was pretty much how I walked around 24/7, I did just get out of the army where I ran miles every morning but I ate what I wanted(ate Clea for the most part)and drank copies amounts of beer every weekend.

I’m not criticizing how you look in the pic- you look great. My point is that TRT doses in your 40s are not gonna get you looking like your pic- I’ll put it that way. Trt dosages are not going to enhance performance that significantly.

So you’re telling me that guy has only used 150mg test per week and no gh and no other Anabolics in his entire life? That also looks like the pic is taken at end of a prep. Half- if not more of the natural competitors are on gear and gh. Some of the shows are very lenient with the testing or at least they were years ago. To maintain that muscle mass and such a low bf for any period of time is EXTREMELY difficult - especially at OP age. I mean is the guy in the pic prepping for a show or are you telling me that this is how he looks on a daily basis most of the year? I stand by my original post. TRT dosages will help bring your test levels back in range and help with sex drive, lethargy, overall feeling of well-being. They are not going to provide any major advantage as far as bodybuilding.
That is 100% correct , he's never taken any anabolics in his life. He took MK677 for 6 weeks 2 years ago and that's it.
He started his try October of 2019 and slowly titrated it up to stay at the max end of natural. I'm not certain of his exact dose but I know it's between 20-25mg a day. This picture was taken Thursday night before a Saturday show , he's very depleted here as we had to suck him down to 143lbs to make bantam weight (hes 5'5") he was on stage at a bit over 155lbs after carbing back up. He walks around daily at around 160 with visible abs but blurry , he's currently sitting at 170 and a little leaner than normal as we are trying to grow him into a middle weight for a show in summer of 2022. He will stay on the same dose of test but and nothing else , but we are adding a little insulin pre workout.

That is 100% correct , he's never taken any anabolics in his life. He took MK677 for 6 weeks 2 years ago and that's it.
He started his try October of 2019 and slowly titrated it up to stay at the max end of natural. I'm not certain of his exact dose but I know it's between 20-25mg a day. This picture was taken Thursday night before a Saturday show , he's very depleted here as we had to suck him down to 143lbs to make bantam weight (hes 5'5") he was on stage at a bit over 155lbs after carbing back up. He walks around daily at around 160 with visible abs but blurry , he's currently sitting at 170 and a little leaner than normal as we are trying to grow him into a middle weight for a show in summer of 2022. He will stay on the same dose of test but and nothing else , but we are adding a little insulin pre workout.
Yeah I mean people can say all they want about him being small but like I said he looks very low bf. To be that low in bodyfat and 190- 200lbs even at my height of 5ft11 is nearly impossible at a TRT dosage. There is a big difference between having a 6 pack and being jacked and shredding down to that bf. Without AAS you will look half your size. Like others said - he would look small in his clothes and you wouldn’t even know he lifts.

I have been in jail mainline GP with a few white boys who were massive monsters, some of the black dudes were shredded and had shape too not lifeguard ripped, and we Mexicans had the hardest workout routines, these guys were all naturals and former drug addicts many of them. You'd be surprised what endless burpees, pullup/chin-up variations, dips, core variations, plank variations, and calisthenics can do. Think bruce lee, and a lot of these fools come in now with BJJ and Muay Thai backgrounds and show the homeys at least how to parry and bob and weave basic clenches, etc.

I was just talking to a friend of mine how only about 10% of the test we inject is not binded to SHBG anyways, so its really the estrogen conversion we depend on for the complete effect - hence why other compounds are not suitable for standalone besides perhaps dbol and ment , not primo no androgens

it seems the general consensus is lower test higher anabolic these days anyways with peptides rather than a gumbo soup of compounds

So you’re telling me that guy has only used 150mg test per week and no gh and no other Anabolics in his entire life? That also looks like the pic is taken at end of a prep. Half- if not more of the natural competitors are on gear and gh. Some of the shows are very lenient with the testing or at least they were years ago. To maintain that muscle mass and such a low bf for any period of time is EXTREMELY difficult - especially at OP age. I mean is the guy in the pic prepping for a show or are you telling me that this is how he looks on a daily basis most of the year? I stand by my original post. TRT dosages will help bring your test levels back in range and help with sex drive, lethargy, overall feeling of well-being. They are not going to provide any major advantage as far as bodybuilding.
If you look closely that guy is not very big and the angle the photo was shot makes his lats flare out. I was bigger than that before I ever used test.

I have been in jail mainline GP with a few white boys who were massive monsters, some of the black dudes were shredded and had shape too not lifeguard ripped, and we Mexicans had the hardest workout routines, these guys were all naturals and former drug addicts many of them. You'd be surprised what endless burpees, pullup/chin-up variations, dips, core variations, plank variations, and calisthenics can do. Think bruce lee, and a lot of these fools come in now with BJJ and Muay Thai backgrounds and show the homeys at least how to parry and bob and weave basic clenches, etc.

I was just talking to a friend of mine how only about 10% of the test we inject is not binded to SHBG anyways, so its really the estrogen conversion we depend on for the complete effect - hence why other compounds are not suitable for standalone besides perhaps dbol and ment , not primo no androgens

it seems the general consensus is lower test higher anabolic these days anyways with peptides rather than a gumbo soup of compounds
A lot of guys ( including myself) do better on higher test as their base and then add only one other compound. I like Tren or Ment added to test Deca or NPP would be awesome if it didn’t cause depression and sexual dysfunction. In fact, I know of people who can run Tren and do okay but when they use deca they experience heart palpitations. I believe deca could be worse than Tren for some in terms of causing cardiovascular disease.

What show was this and how did he place?

If you look closely that guy is not very big and the angle the photo was shot makes his lats flare out. I was bigger than that before I ever used test.
Bigger is relative. The dude competed at under 150lbs. His bf is very low in that pic. I would have to see pics of others who competed in his weight class to give fair critique but my opinion is the dude looks good and had to break his ass to look like that.

I think anyone can look like that with out touching a weight and just loosing all fat

Not possible.
It was a local show , typical Shitty Louisiana NPC show. They only award the class winner and over all winner. He took his class because he was the only one in it. If you look at the Bantam weight class for Nationals you will have a good comparison. Out of the top 8 guys at Nat in bantam weight none were over 5'3"
He absofuckingluty needs at least another 15lb of stage weight to look "big"

I mean if your wanting to hang up the gesr for good, which in this last year I have considered almost every other week,

just get on a true therapeutic HRT, dial in your estro and test to optimal kick ass 18yr old levels, 3iu growth, and when it’s summer time, add 300-400mg primo per week 10 weeks away from the 4th of July lake trip

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear