over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How good can you look on test only?

If staying at trt for long enough after x amount of time wich is diferent for everyone , all wil revert to near natural muscle state

It the reason i keep primo in at 6 week runs , to maintain the look , not the weight
Ok first off where in this thread did anyone say you can get jacked on TRT?

Second if you juice for years and build up a good amount of muscle mass (key word being "years") your natural base has evolved big time, so to the normal population even when you decide to just train and remain on TRT you ARE a jacked mother fucker to the norm. Your base you maintain can be very impressive even to seasoned gym rats. YES steroids are that fucking good when combined with intensive training and a sound diet that you can move your base weight and muscle mass pretty far up the scale.

The original post question was can I LOOK GOOD on test only. Not can I looked jacked as fuck or not can I look like a pro bodybuilder just look good so surely you believe someone can look good on test only right?
If you have cycled in the past sure you can look good on HRT, you should have a decent base size built up that you should easily maintain on HRT, although the name of the thread never mentions dosage, it just ask "on test". I can look good lean and jacked on a gram of test.
Same here b-boy!

If staying at trt for long enough after x amount of time wich is diferent for everyone , all wil revert to near natural muscle state

It the reason i keep primo in at 6 week runs , to maintain the look , not the weight

Second if you juice for years and build up a good amount of muscle mass (key word being "years") your natural base has evolved big time, so to the normal population even when you decide to just train and remain on TRT you ARE a jacked mother fucker to the norm. Your base you maintain can be very impressive even to seasoned gym rats. YES steroids are that fucking good when combined with intensive training and a sound diet that you can move your base weight and muscle mass pretty far up the scale.
You are not going to maintain the size and muscle you have achieved through years and years of training and cycling moderate dosages of AAS by now using only TRT dosages. With a great diet and training you can maintain enough of it that you can still look better than most but there will be a psychological hit that you take from the changes in your look. Keep in mind I’m talking about someone who is late thirties or 40s and years of AAS experience- unless of course your a genetic freak like Mike O’Hearn.

What are you on in this pic? Just 200mg of test?
The pic I posted of me was before ever touching AAS, completely natural.

My on cycle and off cycle weight difference is about 7lbs, that's it although that 7 lbs is a dramatic look cause I gain 7 pounds on cycle and lose bodyfat.

The pic I posted of me was before ever touching AAS, completely natural.

My on cycle and off cycle weight difference is about 7lbs, that's it although that 7 lbs is a dramatic look cause I gain 7 pounds on cycle and lose bodyfat.
Exactly cause gaining weight while losing bf is the hardest thing to do in bodybuilding. If you were to gain no weight and lose a good amount of bf it would be a dramatic transformation- to gain 7lbs it’s sick.

So that pic is on cycle and the pics in first couple of posts- what are you on there? Do you remember what you were on in the pic you just posted?
On the last picture it was tren and test

Spot on as usual brother.

. . . if you juice for years and build up a good amount of muscle mass (key word being "years") your natural base has evolved big time, so to the normal population even when you decide to just train and remain on TRT you ARE a jacked mother fucker to the norm. Your base you maintain can be very impressive even to seasoned gym rats. YES steroids are that fucking good when combined with intensive training and a sound diet that you can move your base weight and muscle mass pretty far up the scale.
My BIL is a walking example of this. I cranked through the FFMI using a very conservative number for his bodyfat and it calculates him to be nearly 27. He's JACKED and I know that he's only on TRT (real TRT dosages and he's always been candid with me regarding all the stuff he used to take and that he no longer does).

Brother I am glad to see u, I haven't been active on most boards but the Covid depression really took toll on my work and economy in my area. I am healthy my family had the illness but I tested neg and was told I had a cold..
Anyway I just was afraid u fell ill because I hadn't seen u for a bit!!
Sorry if off topic guys!!!

But I am ripped as usual and using a cruise in place of reg trt..
Test prop 65mg eod
Mast p 65mg eod
Primo e 200mg eod
Proviron atm 50mg a day
Hgh 3iu of good brand
T4 65mcg

I will blast soon. I am only interested in lean gains and staying lean. I am currently 5'8" and 198lbs at 9%. I lost some size from cutting back in gym during Covid shutdown April to July here and then working far drive away I only was able to get 2 to 3 workouts in alot of wks at only 45 minutes of non stop intensity. Large muscle then instead of rest smaller muscles then back to large and so forth...

I have close to the same stats as you. today i weighed in at 204 in AM I am 5"9

That the truth right here. Been using gear for 30 years and the more gear I used along with gh the more jacked I was. I stopped training for size after 35 years old and was more focused on aesthetics. Once I hit 45 I took my dosages way down because my body couldn’t handle it. There is just no way at 200mg per week for me to even maintain the look I had even 5 years ago no matter how hard I diet and train. At that time (35-45) I woukd cycke with 750mg of test and usually 800 mg of primo and maybe gh and var. Not only am I using less AAS But I’m also getting older. I’m seeing so many threads about guys claiming these phenomenal gains from TRT dosages and I call bullshit. You want to talk about being a healthy guy that looks in shape for his age that understandable. But I have a different definition of gains being on a hardcore bb board.

NAILED IT

I know all this bboy

I train 16 years and maintain 95kg lean at 1,75 on 150 test and 6 week primo blasts

Ppl lie all the time as i said i could go around and say i look like this on 150 test

The reason i look like this is because primo+ gh maintain the look

If i go on trt only i will be same weight yes but totally diferent look

Me personally i never cared about the weight i care about the look

Any person who claims they can maintain a good looking physique for a long period of time on 200mgs of Test is just a misinformed person. Test alone especially at a trt dose will do nothing for anabolism it will merely replace your natural production possibly at higher levels and that's it. IF that was the case no bodybuilder in their right mind would take more than 2 to 300mgs of test a week in the off season and maintain the same size and/or look. Try it for 6 months to a year and watch yourself shrivel to nothing. I know because I've been through it and I am by no means as big as some of the big boys here.

Any person who claims they can maintain a good looking physique for a long period of time on 200mgs of Test is just a misinformed person. Test alone especially at a trt dose will do nothing for anabolism it will merely replace your natural production possibly at higher levels and that's it. IF that was the case no bodybuilder in their right mind would take more than 2 to 300mgs of test a week in the off season and maintain the same size and/or look. Try it for 6 months to a year and watch yourself shrivel to nothing. I know because I've been through it and I am by no means as big as some of the big boys here.
Have you ever been single digits bodyfat? Let's just say 8-9%

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner