over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How good can you look on test only?

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
I Think I am at the point I don't want to compete anymore, but.... I Don't Want to give up on look. Dont get me wrong I am I decent shape year round. I am also not mass monster. Current weight 95 kg at 186 cm in three weeks out conditioning as I did mi mini cut. Not also looking to get bigger. Amount of drugs I used to cut was 50 mg prop e2d and 50mg mast e2d plus 50 winny and some clen at last two weeks. I am thinking doing probably forever 30mg test/day and once per year 8 week cycle. What can I expect from only test assuming that diet is spot on some cardio added and decent physique for years.? I hit 40 years last summer.

I Think I am at the point I don't want to compete anymore, but.... I Don't Want to give up on look. Dont get me wrong I am I decent shape year round. I am also not mass monster. Current weight 95 kg at 186 cm in three weeks out conditioning as I did mi mini cut. Not also looking to get bigger. Amount of drugs I used to cut was 50 mg prop e2d and 50mg mast e2d plus 50 winny and some clen at last two weeks. I am thinking doing probably forever 30mg test/day and once per year 8 week cycle. What can I expect from only test assuming that diet is spot on some cardio added and decent physique for years.? I hit 40 years last summer.
Why using Test ED ? 30mg . You have the same results using one dose week of test cyp or E , and you pin just one time ( every time you do injection you create a inflamation and more scar tissue , and why?) . keep it simple . Yes doing only test is the healthier way to stay on cycle to look good and feel good , the important part that will reflect how you look is the diet and cardio .

Why using Test ED ? 30mg . You have the same results using one dose week of test cyp or E , and you pin just one time ( every time you do injection you create a inflamation and more scar tissue , and why?) . keep it simple . Yes doing only test is the healthier way to stay on cycle to look good and feel good , the important part that will reflect how you look is the diet and cardio .

^^^hey brother ..welcome ..looks like you'v been taring up this board (..162 posts in 11 days 😮)

►many many benefits to injecting daily ..these benefits have been discussed in various threads here (..search)
..a SINGLE WEEKLY injection of TEST is not the same as DAILY injections & produces much DIFFERENT results
higher free TEST + lower ESTROGEN + fewer SIDES in general with daily injects (..blood work has demonstrated this)

OP ..get a tan
you look great & yes, can do plenty with just TEST/DIET/CARDIO
..pretty much the same look you have now
..maybe not as "sharp"
..maybe a lil more water
^^^but always within a 3-4 weeks of bringing yourself back to the condition in your pics above
(..with very little added ..some MAST/WIN etc etc)

I hate to use this reply because I JUST used it on another thread, but its genetis man.
The answer is—you can look GREAT on just test. But it depends on your body.
For you, looking at your pics, I think you can look damn good. You look very lean and that's great.
Personally, I respond well to test, But i need the other drugs to stay tight tight. But im also thiiiick and just have a tendency to look like a PLer in my offseason. Other guys don't have this problem—seems like you being one of them.

But its all controlled by diet and what you're comfortable getting up to BF% wise. The other injectables bring in another look—more fullness, more roundness, dryer, etc. But just test is great.

I believe you run low doses from being on previous other boards like gh15.

just continue what you’ve done for years all I can say here as you’ve done the same for years ?..

you can’t change someone that’s done this from day one

If you’re not looking for size then your gameplan is fine. All depends on your goals.

I gotta say that you make a fair point here. How long have you been using gear brother? I’ve been using for 30 years and love short esters so when you are doing 2-3 shots per day in some cycles it gets annoying and you’re right about scar tissue. It’s like I can’t even use my dents anymore and they were my favorite spot to pin.

You obviously know how to train and diet to look like that. The same things that built your physique will help you to maintain it. You may lose a little dryness from cutting out the other drugs, but there's absolutely no reason you can't look awesome on just test

As good as your effort, diet, training, consistency and genetics dictate.

Thx guys for answers. I was looking for injectable carnitine and that is something I look forward on top of my 30 mg test day. Right now using test prop and I have a few vials. It was always my favourite ester. Has some test cyp also some sust so I will play around like 100 mg long ester 100 mg short to keep nice lean look without using any ai but DIM.

From my experience running only test, you just look like a bigger/thicker version of your natty self.

Don't get the thin skin look,no dryness,no insane roundness or muscle pop. Look the same as I did natty,just thicker.

From my experience running only test, you just look like a bigger/thicker version of your natty self.

Don't get the thin skin look,no dryness,no insane roundness or muscle pop. Look the same as I did natty,just thicker.

this is not true at all.

im on TRT and have the skin, roundness and muscle pop. I know a lot of guys who are the same.

You look great, and I hope you'll come back in 9-12 months with an update.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws