over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How good can you look on test only?

No was competing as a Pro from 1995 till 2003. At my first IFFB Pro show 189 lbs no test, I started test at age 44, I was competing in the 80s as amateur no test. The heaviest I did compete as a pro was 205. I am 5`6 1/5 tall. This photo was taken 1 day before my first pro show, age 43.
Super genetics. This is what a born bodybuilder is called, unfortunately most would need a lot of gear to look like this.

Super genetics. This is what a born bodybuilder is called, unfortunately most would need a lot of gear to look like this.
I am with a average genetics man, toke me many years and very dedicated, hard, intense workouts and disciplined life style, still leaving the healthy life style. You mast be a life long dedicated bodybuilder, not just one of those wants to look good for the summer.

I am with a average genetics man, toke me many years and very dedicated, hard, intense workouts and disciplined life style, still leaving the healthy life style. You mast be a life long dedicated bodybuilder, not just one of those wants to look good for the summer.
I'm not talking about size or shredded because it can be done by anyone, but about muscle shape - that's what you have to be born with;)

i think consistency is paramount.
i never made it to the mass monster pinnacle for my frame.
but as ive studied, i like how the test users have matured and aged over time.
it was a flip flop for me with wanting to do trt, availability etc.

the original post i think is diet, lean is lean

regarding the question between test and anabolics...
scientifically all anabolics are test

I'm not talking about size or shredded because it can be done by anyone, but about muscle shape - that's what you have to be born with;)
I have changed my appearance from aging and 20 plus years gym rat, my fibers are mature and dense.
Also high intensity weight training with burst circuit sets larger muscle then smaller muscle and roll thru workout in 45 minutes hardly any rest between and it seems cortisol doesn't set in. Something definitely changed but slow gear resting built me bulkier and high gear high intensity burns fat, kills my muscles faster and appearance changed even shape.

Over years I also learned how to stretch muscle with weight then contract careful that I tear hut only enough to create larger cuts and separation.

Maybe it's that I incorporated hgh after 40, I am not exactly sure but guys that work same pace as me have similar shape and appearance. I may try and upload a photo.

I am not disagreeing with u but instead saying that I had to find out thru experience. I stay very lean. I do not eat strict diet by any means either I only carb cycle and clean up a little to get 6%

Good post. Quick question : any NEGATIVE sides to running primo high - past 600-700mg/ week?
Never for me. I have gotten low hdl I can blame on mast and Proviron but timing of routine labs and tren aid in cuts more likeky...

But Primo not at all, my bloods good but I make sure primo is legit. I no longer live at blood back either. Too much test and eq or deca make my hemoglobin high. I don't use eq anymore its been 8 years and deca 3 years although I would use it low dose in place of primo if I had too.

I get insomnia at higher doses. I didn't realize it was coming from primo until I frontloaded a cycle a couple years ago with 900 mg on day 1. I was awake most of that night, remembering that this was exactly how I felt on my last high dose primo cycle.
I suffer insomnia, but never linked it to primo. I will take this into consideration and start primo ace or just drop during this cut, but tren gives insomnia too so prolly gotta wait till cruise. Dammit

Let me try couple of handy photos to share. I don't compete I do photo shoots for some gigs these days when I can.
I only have some selfie photos and most after lay off from Gyms closed during the pandemic. Screenshot_20210308-230349_Photos.jpg

I got much better photos guys those were fast access. The last 2... 1st of last 2 was during transformation contest I won after a lay off, final 2 weeks of cut phase, I came in at 6.8% in end. The very last was just holding up after going into trt only and dropping t3 and t4 but still wasn't bad only on trt months and months.

The first ones I was and still am down about 10lbs muscle . None of legs but they good but very veiny.. Will find or get good leg shot. I had a couple surgeries and sport hernia that legs I had to be careful but they help up good.

I have had umbilical hernia surgery and groin hernia surgeries so I got some mesh and scare tissue and gotta get very low then all visible even mesh. Lol!!!

I am just a guy who really stays in shape, I am family man, father and husband. I love to push hard!!!

In first photos out all arm and front photos
I only was on test e 30 MWF eod, test p 35mg MWF, mast p 50mg MWF, primo e 200mg MWF, hgh 3iu a day and t4 65mcg a day plus no gym access from Pandemic for most of past year but did little weight at home then gym 3x wk hit all muscle 1x high intensity circuit burst training

I got much better photos guys those were fast access. The last 2... 1st of last 2 was during transformation contest I won after a lay off, final 2 weeks of cut phase, I came in at 6.8% in end. The very last was just holding up after going into trt only and dropping t3 and t4 but still wasn't bad only on trt months and months.

The first ones I was and still am down about 10lbs muscle . None of legs but they good but very veiny.. Will find or get good leg shot. I had a couple surgeries and sport hernia that legs I had to be careful but they help up good.

I have had umbilical hernia surgery and groin hernia surgeries so I got some mesh and scare tissue and gotta get very low then all visible even mesh. Lol!!!

I am just a guy who really stays in shape, I am family man, father and husband. I love to push hard!!!

I only was on test e 30 MWF eod, test p 35mg MWF, mast p 50mg MWF, primo e 200mg MWF, hgh 3iu a day and t4 65mcg a day plus no gym access from Pandemic for most of past year but did little weight at home then gym 3x wk hit all muscle 1x high intensity circuit burst training
Lean and mean, brother! You look great. Single digit body fat is hard to maintain year round. Give us an example of how you train when you’re in the gym(bodyparts, rest between sets, etc...). Do you do any cardio?

Honestly one coukd use nothing but test and be fine.. the issue is how one responds to test.. do you have issues with aromatase? Do you have issues with dht? If your a lucky one that can deal with those issues then test is great.. but I don't like the idea of trying to fix problems with other meds that are known to be a issue with side effects.. but yes one can get a great physique with just test..

Any man can “look good”.All you have to do is get your body fat low enough.The problem is it takes an incredible about of determination,sacrifice and you also have to WANT IT.You see lots of guys in the gym everyday and it doesn’t even look like they workout.Adding to that there’s lots of guys who use gear and it doesn’t look like they workout.The problem is body fat levels and people’s inability to stick to a diet.Everyone is looking for a magic pill or magic diet.Also the amount of information/misinformation out there is mind boggling.IT could mind fuck anyone who doesn’t have the knowledge most of us on this board have.I do a lot of reading on here because I am not even close to the intelligence of some members on here so I read their threads and posts.I did roofing for 2 years in a hot climate and let me tell you how strong those guys are but they “look not good”.I couldn’t believe the shape they were in and how strong I got in those 2 years.If they decided to stop eating lots of calories,drinking Coronas,and went into a calorie deficit tracking there macros they would “ look great”.We live in a culture of food is king.I can’t tell you how many times I have tried to help people or train them and their so excited and determined.They tell me this what they want and will do what they have to achieve it.They do good for 2 weeks than Friday night they comes they decide to go out they have a drink which turns into 5 and before they know it they ate a bunch of fast food on the way home.Wake up the next morning and they lost all that determination they said they have.Staying at a low body fat takes sacrifice and it’s something you have to really want.If it were easy everyone would “ look good”.JUst my 2 cents.

I only was on test e 30 MWF eod, test p 35mg MWF, mast p 50mg MWF, primo e 200mg MWF, hgh 3iu a day and t4 65mcg a day plus no gym access from Pandemic for most of past year but did little weight at home then gym 3x wk hit all muscle 1x high intensity circuit b
How long did it take you to recover from the Umbilical Hernia Surgery, back in the gym?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131