over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How good can you look on test only?

I suffer insomnia, but never linked it to primo. I will take this into consideration and start primo ace or just drop during this cut, but tren gives insomnia too so prolly gotta wait till cruise. Dammit

Tren gives me insomnia even at low doses. I get it with primo at 600+ mg. It wasn't always like that. I seem to get more side effects from everything as I get older.

You seem to be an older gentleman (over 35yrs old) does AAS give you acne like that or is it from something else?
Yep I get acne... I got alot of grease and oil on me as diesel mechanic and I sweat alot.
I cleared up more now and started clipping instead of shaviing.
After shave I can get plugs

How long did it take you to recover from the Umbilical Hernia Surgery, back in the gym?
8 weeks
Lifted slimmer belt tight but light controlled supported movements In 3 weeks, I flexed alot and came back np

You seem to be an older gentleman (over 35yrs old) does AAS give you acne like that or is it from something else?
Over 46... lol
I am clear now. It comes after shaving and sweating especially with oil dirty job...
It's more like cystic plugs.
When I was younger I had zero acne

Was it after 8 weeks that you were able to push 100%
Now groin another thing that baby hurts...
When I did my umbilical hernia I was 35 prolly, 5'9" back then now 5'8". I was prolly 7% and around 219lbs. My extreme fitness allowed me to compensate using other areas besides core as much....
But for example I was benching light 225lbs higher rep range but that was around 3 weeks. 2 weeks I used Smith and peck deck. For example, I got a good tight supporting slimmer belt and put wide lift belt over and had plenty support in core area.
Day of surgery I never sat once home. I walked yard so I didn't let soreness ever set in. My wife and I hadn't been together long and she rode like crazy, for 2 weeks as well. Stitches come out in 2 weeks top. Surgery was orthoscopic..
Hernia above button but they cut below it. Was bruised tho.
They said no lifting till 8 weeks but I was flexing to stimulate and on elliptical week 1.

I know my body and kept best form and only certain movements I used when I started back lifting light. Used kick boxing and Mauy Thai clench on heavy bag thru recovery.

If I do anything again Surgery bcp 157 will be used indeed

Interesting thread that went around the world and back in less than 80 days.

Personally speaking there are variables that each person must consider and understand in relation to themselves.
- Genetics. Let's just get that out of the way first
- How do you respond to test? Not everyone is the same. I don't really like it myself, but I know it is a necessity.
- How long have you been on?
- What was your natural base like?
- How high did your doses go?

I ran a little experiment since January of 150mg of test a week and 1 A50 on training days (MWF).
I was 1-2 kg lighter than "normal" as of last Friday. Who knows what would happen in another 6-12 months.
- I have probably a bit better than average genes.
- I don't respond great to test (much better to Deca or Anadrol)
- I have been on and off since 2008, mostly on at least TRT the past few years (I'm 52 this year). I used when younger as well of course, but with significant breaks.
- My natural base was pretty good at 19. Competed naturally in 1988.
- My doses were "you are a liar" territory low for the VAST majority of time.

For each of us, this will be different. If your body likes test, you should be good to go on that alone.
If you haven't blasted high doses, you can survive on quite low amounts thereafter.
If you have a good foundation, you won't shrivel up and blow away.

This is me last Friday on said protocol. I'm only changing now because of boredom ;)
100.40kg (221) at 172cm (5'8")

MVIMG_20210312_190512.jpg

A little update. Nearly a month since I jumped onto 200 mg test. I was able to polish my physique a little bit. Weight is 93.7 so just little above 1 kg down in for weeks but so far I am glad with progress. DSC_1137.JPG

I will put it that way. In picture (first left) I was on typical precontest cycle test tren nast winny adex proviron clen. On picture above difference in weight is minimal. So for me looking good is not far from I was on competing day.

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 119
A little update. Nearly a month since I jumped onto 200 mg test. I was able to polish my physique a little bit. Weight is 93.7 so just little above 1 kg down in for weeks but so far I am glad with progress. View attachment 128475
You’re STILL looking shredded, but I believe that you’re diet and training are on point as well. Keep banging it out, brother!

Thank you guys, I know that for a lot of you I will be small. For me the greatest bodybuilder ever was Frank Zane. I was always tried to emulate his look. His density structure leaness proportion was always amazing. Kinda like a Greek statue.

I will put it that way. In picture (first left) I was on typical precontest cycle test tren nast winny adex proviron clen. On picture above difference in weight is minimal. So for me looking good is not far from I was on competing day.
You look the best in that group bro. How did you place?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131