over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how good is ip's test prop

Going to heat it up and hopefully it make the BA evaporate and take the sting outta them.

Sure, you can try boiling it, baking it, cutting it in half, three times, even 4 times, leave a needle sticking out and perform a laboratory experiment on it, it's still gonna hurt like hell. To me it is much more convenient to just buy something that was made correctly in the first place.

So my answer to the original question is, no it's not good, unless you are a massochist and enjoy pain, or unless you are wanting to try your luck at home chemistry.

What is it about prop that tends to hurt more than say, enanth?

I'm must curious what the draw is to prop. That seems like an expensive dvd to watch... like 55 bucks for 2 weeks (@500mg/wk) is what I see a lot. Why why why???

Bro, it's not expensive at all. Prop is one of the cheapest aas you will find out there. I don't know where you got those numbers from, they are waaaaay off.

Bro, it's not expensive at all. Prop is one of the cheapest aas you will find out there. I don't know where you got those numbers from, they are waaaaay off.

hmm... maybe I need to do more research.

On a mg/mg basis, prop is usually more expensive than say enanthate. $55 for a domestic price is probably about right if the enanthate was like $80-90. You can most definitely find it cheaper than $55 tho.

And also the thing with prop - 500mg/wk would be a pretty high dose. Reason being, prop is releasing like 3x faster than enanthate. 50mg EOD (175mg/wk), would be the equivalent to something like 400mg/wk of enanthate, since the prop is only active for 3-4 days, whereas the enanthate is for like 10-12.

Last edited:
I have to disagree that prop is any "stronger" none then less 3x stronger than enanthate or cypionate.

The fact is that 100 mg of test enanthate has roughly 75-77mg of actual test in it, where the other 22-25mg is taken up by the enthanate ester. With propionate, 100mg releases maybe 85-90mg of test and the rest is taken up by the propionate ester.

These numbers are a rough estimate because I don't feel like looking it up right now but I just wanted to clarify that 50mg EOD of test prop DOES NOT equal 400mg of enanthate per week. Injecting 125mg MWF of prop MIGHT equal out to 400mg of enanthate or cyp per week.

Don't want to argue but I also dont want to see someone saying prop is 3 times stronger than enanthate.

Here's what I'm saying - If you did a shot of 100mg of Prop, it's active for 3 days - so you are getting roughly 33mg per day. If you did a shot of 100mg Enanthate, it's active for 10 days - so you are getting roughly 10mg per day. Plus as you pointed out, Prop has a shorter ester length, so 100mg Prop has even more Test than 100mg Enanthate. I'm not gonna get all technical and figure out the levels - but if you did 175mg of Prop in 1 wk @ 50mg EOD - your levels would definitely be higher than doing 175mg of enanthate.

My friend used IP's prop for 3 cycles recently,all of them test only.The first one was six weeks he got good gains ,allthough there was significant pain.The last two were 10 week runs cut w/ gso the pain was greatly reduced.He says he would definatly use again,he also says it's silly to talk about throwing away perfectly good gear.

it works, but is nothing for the weak. i woul not use pre contest again. there is much better prop out there. the one i am using atm is smooth and i can use 2ml (100mg/ml) at once with zero pain. i will never use ip prop again..............

wake

I personally think this this product is garbage. Each person has a different opinion. I have used many different props and this one has a lot of pain with very little gain. Do yourself a favor and get a different brand that has less pain and will give you more gains.

My .02$

DP

xxsuprman22xx, here you are giving steroid advice again!

with painful gear i've always found that taking a hairdryer to the syringe and heating it before injecting takes a great deal of pain out of even the most painful gear. Injecting into the muscle you are going to train that day always seems to help as well. Best of luck to you.

Judging by the looks of your physique you must not be a bodybuilder, so are you just using "gear" for cosmetic reasons?

You were commenting in the anavar thread that this was a STUPID IDEA.

I wonder what criteria you use to justify YOUR use.

with painful gear i've always found that taking a hairdryer to the syringe and heating it before injecting takes a great deal of pain out of even the most painful gear. Injecting into the muscle you are going to train that day always seems to help as well. Best of luck to you.

BTW,
That's straight ignorance.
The concept behind having heated gear "which i don't do", is to make it go through a thin needle smoother and easier. Nothing more.

Judging by the looks of your physique you must not be a bodybuilder, so are you just using "gear" for cosmetic reasons?

You were commenting in the anavar thread that this was a STUPID IDEA.

I wonder what criteria you use to justify YOUR use.

Yes, here i am again giving steroid advice. what? was my post regarding why people use short esters assinine or the fact that i gave a few tips that have helped me with injection pain unwarranted? again read what i actually typed....its just amazing i never said using aas for bettering your appearance was a bad thing, i think its a bad idea to rely on aas to get you to 150 which you will obviously lose after summer instead fixing what he;s doing wrong in the first place....my guess being food and rest.
am i pro, no. am i a highly ranked amateur, no. Am i beyond my genetic limits, you bet your ass, and am i still growing? BIG TIME :D

BTW,
That's straight ignorance.
The concept behind having heated gear "which i don't do", is to make it go through a thin needle smoother and easier. Nothing more.

i didnt say this was anything scientific, maybe even a placebo effect BUT FOR ME, I FOUND THAT HEATING WORKS. What is the downfall in him trying that, if it works then great, if not what he wasted 30 seconds of his life -im not telling him to do anything that is going to endanger his health, just sharing my experiences. By the way i could quote more then a handful of others including a featured member that do this as well, i suppose they have an ignorant mindset as well

Last edited:
I've heard that people heat it to either cook or evaporate some of the alcohol off. I'm not sure how legit it is tho.

The pain was bad from the ip amps I could deal with the pain but the test flu it gave me was unbearable.. Its a little bit better if you cut it.. you almost have to use 2 mils of grapeseed with a mil of prop to make it bearable. thats a lot of oil specially with injection frequency

I've heard that people heat it to either cook or evaporate some of the alcohol off. I'm not sure how legit it is tho.

i've heard that as well, and i have also read an article somewhere (iwill have to find it for you) the amount "baked" off is so minimal that is makes nearly no difference. But a lot of people do swear by it, so i guess what im saying is, if all else fails, why not give it a go.

cutting it or dumping it would obviously be the best choice

i've heard that as well, and i have also read an article somewhere (iwill have to find it for you) the amount "baked" off is so minimal that is makes nearly no difference. But a lot of people do swear by it, so i guess what im saying is, if all else fails, why not give it a go.

cutting it or dumping it would obviously be the best choice

I wouldnt "dump" it per se... lol.. Cut it with EO and no worries.

As for eating BA. The evaporation point is VERY high (over 400 I believe) which would harm/degrade the hormone itself before evaporating. If you inject normally same stuff from the same vial and it hurts, then you do the same thing, same region (lets say right cheek the first time, left the second) and heating it helps.. More power to you.! Don't stop.
If you have EO and don't have adverse reactions to it. That's the best way that I know of in my experience.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws