over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How good is Mast at HOLDING muscle.

BoredStiff

Registered
So I no longer bulk or cut, I'm the size I want and stay under 10% almost all year. I maintain on 300mg of Test, 1000iu HCG and 2 Arimidex tabs all split bi-weekly. Bloods look clear and healthy on this, my diet is on point, cardio year round and I take a host of things mainly for endothelial and lipid health.

So it's cool, I can maintain on that. I have abs. But test, even with estrogen controlled, just makes me look really watery and puffy, especially in the face and chest (not gyno, like the sides of my chest/shoulder tie-in) and frankly that's not the look I want.

I had a crazy idea, assuming my lipids/prostate could handle it of lowering the test down to 75-100mg, just the minimum to put me at normal range (100mg puts me at about 950mg). And then just fill in with 300-400mg Masteron.

I'm pretty sure I'll look a lot sharper and more of what I'm going for. But my big question, we all know masteron isn't going to build any significant muscle, but, would it be able to maintain it like testosterone?

All steroids help to maintain muscle mass. 300-400mg mast EW is a significant dose. IMO, that plus 100mg Test is overkill if your goal is simply to maintain your physique.

I would feel more comfortable with something like 200 Test + 100 Mast. I would not need an AI on that stack, and for me, water would not be an issue on that stack.

I worry about 300-400 Mast year round, as you mentioned, I don't think that is healthy for prostate health, among other things.

I´m with you on this. Most of the year stay lean or get a Little leaner. I´m 245 lbs at 5´10 and pretty lean. Competed at 225 lbs last time 3 year ago.

Doing Test at 150-325 mg/week for 6-8 weeks. Then test at 325-500 mg and Mast at 350 mg for 6-10 weeks.

I take stay around my weight and can get leaner and stronger when I do the test/mast.

I would not get on Mast year around.

I do Boron when I´m not on Mast.

I would say try it and get blood work at 12 week intervals to evaluate heath impact. I would watch red cell numbers, creatinine, estradiol and blood lipids.

people say mast helps with e2 levels?
if so, u could add it and lower that adex dose.
you respond really well to test, with that multiple.

Yeah I respond really well to test BUT hit diminishing returns quick, after around 250-350 I basically just start holding water. I don't get much stronger or more muscular, just bigger and softer and lose it all when I come back to a lower dose. Winstrol is my AAS of choice, puts on way more actual tissue mass for me than test (NOT weight).

That's why I wondered if Masteron could at least hold on to muscle, I know it's anabolic activity in general is very low for really building much if anything but I'm just looking to maintain my physique, which I would say is about 10-15lbs over my natural max.

I toyed with doses, I started off with the idea of 75mg of test per week and 2-300 Masteron, but Mast is so weak and it seems across the board 400mg is considered the minimum for the full physical benefits.

but Mast is so weak and it seems across the board 400mg is considered the minimum for the full physical benefits.

This has not been my experience. I can see physical benefits from 175mg EW (50mg EOD). Namely, reducing sub-q water, giving my body a "drier" look. Also, muscles feel "harder" (probably for the same reason stated above).

Maybe I'm just really sensitive to the effects, but I can't imagine 400 being considered the "minimum", especially if maintaining is your goal.

Your mast is only as good as your diet. You can inject as much mast as you want but if your diet isnt on point than it's all pointless.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

300-400 is far too much. I wouldnt throw that in unless you were pushing your test high.

Id run something like 200mg test + 200 mast. Get bloodwork every 3 months or so just to check up on stuff but that can be a good, "hard lean" cycle to run for awhile

Your mast is only as good as your diet. You can inject as much mast as you want but if your diet isnt on point than it's all pointless.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Diet is on point. Thats actually the reasoning for me looking at this (and I'm just looking at opinions, not doing it if the negatives outweigh the positives). But due to some digestive issues the past few years, I'm really at a point where staying lean is far easier than attempting to add size, so I'm trying to work with that rather than fight against it.

It's not a huge deal though, I'm still single-digit basically all year so I still look good but the Masteron sure adds a pretty crazy look as opposed to the test which just always makes my face, upper chest and delt area look extra watery.

It doesn't sound like it's going to be feasible though. Maybe 100mg test/200mg mast would be as high as I'd like to go with what I'm hearing, but I still question if that low of a Masteron dose is worth anything in there, since the good stuff is not cheap.

Quiet honestly even approx 150mg mast each week would be worthwhile especially if you plan to use it all year. I would listen to the others and montior blood markers closely after adding in any dose of mast.

If I were in your shoes I would personally change your plans. Perhaps something like legit trt (150mg test) for 8 weeks then 8 weeks of test at 250mg and mast at 200mg for 8 weeks then back on trt and repeat through the year.

If I were in your shoes I would personally change your plans. Perhaps something like legit trt (150mg test) for 8 weeks then 8 weeks of test at 250mg and mast at 200mg for 8 weeks then back on trt and repeat through the year.

I don't want to mess up and down with test levels, it makes nailing e2 very difficult to me so I'd rather just have that set in stone and add compounds around it.

My legit TRT script as of now is actually for 300mg weekly, I just hate the medical system and prefer to DIY. It was 150-200 from my primary but I got checked by a TRT doc because I wasn't feeling anything from those doses and 300-350 range makes me feel SO much better.

Is Masteron really that much more dangerous to the cardiovascular system than test though? I just want to keep my cruise dose under 300. So 300 test, bloodwork is perfect. I didn't think 200 mast/100 test would mess LDL/HDL ratio that much?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131