advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How has the corona virus affected your drinking?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
Even though I work 5 hours a day 5 days a week I am so bored. Reactivated my PlayStation plus membership and upgraded to the latest version of destiny 2 forsaken. I drink about a 6 pack daily. Didn’t drink this much since I was in my early 20s.

Pre coronavirus I would drink maybe 3 times a year. The last couple of weeks I have been drinking 2-3 times/week.

Not at all , I don't drink except a few times a year. I have an incredibly addictive personality so I try to focus on things that won't get me me in trouble.
It has definitely greatly increase my stress level and work load for my second job

About to try absinthe. Id do more drugs if i had them too.

I went natty for reasons and not lifting cuz no gym so sad tho. Bands coping isn't working.

I am drinking quite a bit of Italian wine. That stops today. Diet starts.

NO NEW CORONA VIR.........Tangueray Rangpur n diet tonic or Makers Mark n diet cream soda or Corona Light n Bloody Mary mix or........

I haven't been drinking at all, but the timing on the state I live in making cannabis legal last Jan 1.....was perfect. I just do a little bit of edibles/liquids every day to take the edge off. Keeping the smoking and vaping to a minimum since I don't want to make my lungs more vulnerable to the virus.

I haven’t had a drink. I’m not hear to judge, but remember we can’t drink our problems away.

I don’t drink alcohol. Never was my thing. I’m off all mind altering drugs actually thanks to the coronavirus. It gave me time to clean up.

That’s not what Harry Caray said.
Ya had to love it when Harry sang "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" during the seventh inning stretch when he had 6-12 Budweisers in him.

I went from drinking almost nightly (I bartend) to not drinking at all. I think I had three drinks when I went to pick up food and support my establishment about three weeks ago and had two more with a buddy that night. So I have had 5 drinks in the last month when that was likely what I'd have 5-7 days per week. Be strong fellas...drinking isn't going to bring positives from this.

My wife and kids have been in another state and I own a gym that closed up on the 19th of March so I've been drinking quite a bit. It was a lot of fun listening to music on blast, Rogan or other podcasts, working through my vension surplus and uncorking 3 bottles of wine in a day for a few weeks.
Back to work day routines now to get ready for the gym to open back up in May. I was still training 2-4 times a week but I imagine I put on 5-6lbs of fat in a month.

I'm not a drinker so I haven't been drinking but I have noticed something interesting. I'm eating far fewer calories than I did before the world shut down yet I'm still lifting in my basement 3-4 days a week. I've been eating more like a "normie" and less like a bodybuilder and yet my size, strength, and conditioning have remained relatively stable throughout.

I've went to having maybe 5 beers all year to already having 4 this year....pretty disappointing:(

Brother not judging at all but as a friend.....don’t ever drink alone that’s nothing but trouble. But right now with everyone bored as shit I guess it’s a good excuse, can’t really be around others right, so drinking alone is kinda normal now maybe? I digress....

Never been much of a drinker my family always owned liquor stores so my entire life it was in arms reach and was nothing special to me. That and for some reason I have a crazy tolerance, the amount I need to drink to actually feel anything makes it so that drinking is either all out trying to party and get drunk or forget it. 6 shots and 3 beers doesn’t do shit to me other than give me a headache so for me to casually drink I think I would have to straight out be an alcoholic 🤪

Same amount of fluids now as I was before this started....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws