over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How I know for sure my HGH and peptides are real

Bio as a moderator I respect your opinion, but as knowledgeable as you are in regards to the current UG AAS market and the much more fragile hgh market, its common knowledge that legit CH**ese hgh is not being produced at all in 2015, and hasn't been for some time.

Like I stated before, the Chi**se AAS game is the worst condition its ever been so what does that mean if the people producing the worlds UG AAS cannot even produce legitimate AAS to a high standard let alone thcompete exponentially more expensive 191aa hgh. Sadly PubMed doesn't take much of an interest in Ch**nese hgh. It hurts me as much as you that this market in 2015 is faked but as competent people all we need to do is look at the facts. Best of luck my friend
Show us something solid saying no chinese gh is being produced in this calendar year.

Show us something solid saying no chinese gh is being produced in this calendar year.

No offense, but how about you show us proof that legit 191aa HGH is being produced in C**na? Just post a few mass spec tests from a few different suppliers, that should be enough. 191aa hgh and 192aa gh are very similar in effect. 192 being exponentially cheaper to produce and much harsher to the body and has been widely known to be sold in C**ina as legit 19aa hgh, and that I can post multiple links to prove. Again if youre Ch**ese "hgh"s working for you, probably just keep with it. Just know that its not pharma grade 191aa and is 192aa or hgh peptides or a combination of both. Best of luck my friend

I'm not agreeing with him, but 192hGH is bit of a problem.

Another problem is with the misfolded proteins coming out of China. I've often wondered what the long-term ramifications of this is. When your body starts misfolding it's own proteins, you start to see some shit.

No offense, but how about you show us proof that legit 191aa HGH is being produced in C**na? Just post a few mass spec tests from a few different suppliers, that should be enough. 191aa hgh and 192aa gh are very similar in effect. 192 being exponentially cheaper to produce and much harsher to the body and has been widely known to be sold in C**ina as legit 19aa hgh, and that I can post multiple links to prove. Again if youre Ch**ese "hgh"s working for you, probably just keep with it. Just know that its not pharma grade 191aa and is 192aa or hgh peptides or a combination of both. Best of luck my friend

Peptides would not raise serum levels to the 20s 3 hours after administration.

So, I'm asking, what's your theory on peptides causing the false positives of 20+ on serum tests done 3 hours later? Is everyone doing blood work 45 minutes later and lying about it to push generics?

Bio as a moderator I respect your opinion, but as knowledgeable as you are in regards to the current UG AAS market and the much more fragile hgh market, its common knowledge that legit CH**ese hgh is not being produced at all in 2015, and hasn't been for some time.

Like I stated before, the Chi**se AAS game is the worst condition its ever been so what does that mean if the people producing the worlds UG AAS cannot even produce legitimate AAS to a high standard let alone thcompete exponentially more expensive 191aa hgh. Sadly PubMed doesn't take much of an interest in Ch**nese hgh. It hurts me as much as you that this market in 2015 is faked but as competent people all we need to do is look at the facts. Best of luck my friend

I didn't state an opinion. I'm asking you to put up your facts or end the conversation.

Your post reminds me so much of that idiot that was pretending to be a Pro, Trinity or whatever his shit ass name was, and had so many kissing his ass, only to find out what a fake he was. He would go off on the same rants about how all GH in China is fake, and how he knows this for a fact, but when asked for proof, he would come back with the SAME BS that you're coming back with "How am I supposed to prove it's all fake? lol"

At the end of the day, when he was outted, he was nothing impressive to look at, and I'm sure the same can be said for so many others that speak "absolutes" then have NO proof except a friend of a friend right?

Damn I get tired of people giving out so much BS when they have no proof of shit being done.

Tell you what, go create a wiki page and write your articles about your "proof" on there.

This same discussion from a year ago and you didn't post any proof then. Please post up your "multiple links" of proof.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hinese-hgh-actual-191aa-growth-hormone**.html

Your post reminds me so much of that idiot that was pretending to be a Pro, Trinity or whatever his shit ass name was, and had so many kissing his ass, only to find out what a fake he was. He would go off on the same rants about how all GH in China is fake, and how he knows this for a fact, but when asked for proof, he would come back with the SAME BS that you're coming back with "How am I supposed to prove it's all fake? lol"

At the end of the day, when he was outted, he was nothing impressive to look at, and I'm sure the same can be said for so many others that speak "absolutes" then have NO proof except a friend of a friend right?

Damn I get tired of people giving out so much BS when they have no proof of shit being done.

Tell you what, go create a wiki page and write your articles about your "proof" on there.

JustWannaBeHuge, Im voicing my opinion with statements of accuracy. This is what a forum is for, to discuss opinions, you may disagree with mine, which is fine, but as you request of me, please produce facts that show ch**ese hgh is actually 191 and not the much easier produced 192. Over the last few years Im sure there's a few mass specs that show show 191 has been produced in ch**na

JustWannaBeHuge, Im voicing my opinion with statements of accuracy. This is what a forum is for, to discuss opinions, you may disagree with mine, which is fine, but as you request of me, please produce facts that show ch**ese hgh is actually 191 and not the much easier produced 192. Over the last few years Im sure there's a few mass specs that show show 191 has been produced in ch**na

My only question is: What're u gonna do with yourself after you save us from the Chinese?

You could go over and help the Chinese make some quality hGH. Or maybe a vacation is in order?

Personally, I'm going to take a vacation soon, and I'll feel great knowing that all the fine people of Professional Muscle are safe and sound.

Peptides would not raise serum levels to the 20s 3 hours after administration.

So, I'm asking, what's your theory on peptides causing the false positives of 20+ on serum tests done 3 hours later? Is everyone doing blood work 45 minutes later and lying about it to push generics?

Notmyrealname, I don't think you understand what im saying. Peptides completely aside, 192aa Hgh and 191aa hgh will produce almost identical results in the human body. Both will produce positive gh serum levels and both will produce to an extent very similar results in what you would expect from superphysiologically hgh levels in the blood. The exception being 191aa is the bio identical endogenous hgh that we naturally produce and hence what is used in medical communities around the world.

192aa is a modified version of endogenous hgh, and while will definitely produce similar results to 191, can have very harmful effects as the body "rejects" it and attacks it as something it needs to expel from the body. Ill post studies when I get a chance.

My only question is: What're u gonna do with yourself after you save us from the Chinese?

You could go over and help the Chinese make some quality hGH. Or maybe a vacation is in order?

Personally, I'm going to take a vacation soon, and I'll feel great knowing that all the fine people of Professional Muscle are safe and sound.

Hah, a vacation might be in order. Hell, legit 191 is hard enough to come by so maybe ug c***nese 192/peptides is worth it pricewise

Got this from Racepick's thread that he dug up. I also believe a recent former sponsor's GH had a mass spec done (thread is now deleted since their gone) and it tested fine.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/2011356-post653.html

Now please post up your proof that Chinese GH is 192. Anything at all.

You're not just stating an opinion, you're making an absolute statement without producing any facts...Now you try to turn it around on the members that disagree with you, telling them to prove it's 191 :rolleyes: You didn't start the thread but you started the conversation about generic gh...So, for the last time, outside of your personal opinion, produce your facts! All your doing is telling everyone what you think...Show everyone the proof so that we can be enlightened...If you don't have proof then your opinion is really a guess since it's not backed up by any facts!

Notmyrealname, I don't think you understand what im saying. Peptides completely aside, 192aa Hgh and 191aa hgh will produce almost identical results in the human body. Both will produce positive gh serum levels and both will produce to an extent very similar results in what you would expect from superphysiologically hgh levels in the blood. The exception being 191aa is the bio identical endogenous hgh that we naturally produce and hence what is used in medical communities around the world.

192aa is a modified version of endogenous hgh, and while will definitely produce similar results to 191, can have very harmful effects as the body "rejects" it and attacks it as something it needs to expel from the body. Ill post studies when I get a chance.

I understood you as saying generics are 192 and or peptides.
I simply was disagreeing with the peptides helping serum results.
I understand the differences between 191 and 192 And how they interact.
But you said 192 and or peptides were being passed as generics and I wanted to shoot down the people are serum testing generics 3 hours in at 20+ and it's really peptides argument.

I'm not agreeing with him, but 192hGH is bit of a problem.

Another problem is with the misfolded proteins coming out of China. I've often wondered what the long-term ramifications of this is. When your body starts misfolding it's own proteins, you start to see some shit.

This

Got this from Racepick's thread that he dug up. I also believe a recent former sponsor's GH had a mass spec done (thread is now deleted since their gone) and it tested fine.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/2011356-post653.html

Now please post up your proof that Chinese GH is 192. Anything at all.

Umm, and please, I don't mean any disrespect, but let us see as actual mass spec testand not a 4 line hand written post my a member

You're not just stating an opinion, you're making an absolute statement without producing any facts...Now you try to turn it around on the members that disagree with you, telling them to prove it's 191 :rolleyes: You didn't start the thread but you started the conversation about generic gh...So, for the last time, outside of your personal opinion, produce your facts! All your doing is telling everyone what you think...Show everyone the proof so that we can be enlightened...If you don't have proof then your opinion is really a guess since it's not backed up by any facts!

As I stated before, I definitely respect your opinion but disagree with it in this occasion. Any Mass Spec test is easily done and will tell specifically tell what its is in a compound. It is done all the time in regards to AAS to determine if an AAS is what it claims to be. Someone just show a legitimate CH**nese HGH mass spec and we'll all be satisfied :) Its really as simple as that. Mass specs are done all the time with AAS to prove their legitimacy, hold HGH to the same standard. Its as simple as that

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear