YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How important is a chiropractor for an athlete?

Well...I am a chiro and have posted quite a bit a about my profession.I have posted on what to look for in a chiro,red flags etc..

You need to first understand what a chiropractor can a cannot do. They ARE NOT moving bones!! if anything please understand that. Restoring range of motion, reducing inflammation and getting pressure off of nerves etc..(again not by moving bones).You will NEVER see a change in bone alignment on imaging post adjustment.

I don't have time to get into all of this again but the profession is so divided with parts that are radical with misinformation based on hundred year old theory. Others that are science based and truly know their limits and capabilities(those are the ones to go to).Some that don't care,dont even practice chiropractic and will incorporate anything for more billing codes and just out for $$$$.And some that I don't know how they are even licensed!!I know people that fall into each of these categories.

I can elaborate more if anyone has specific questions. We have discussed this quite a bit on here already.

An honest response and I respect that.

When you said" you will never see a change in alignment" make me know you understand the tools that you have. Certain things chiros do can be useful for some conditions but there is no such thing as a chiro altering ones alignment.

Since chiros are so readily available i see there roll as sorting patients who need more invasive medical help for there condition or ones that can be treated conservatively ( and should be). If a chiro does not know how to triage then they are doing more harm then good.

And you Trust A DR.???
They call it a Practice for a reason, and the # 3 cause of death is malpractice.
Plus the more they think may be wrong the more treatment and more Money in there pockets but only if you have insurance.
Normally with no insurance they find nothing wrong.lol
Most Dr's are a scam!! I'm clingingly Obese and need to loose weight and exercise....LMFOA

You wouldnt lay concrete for free, but you expect doctors to treat someone without getting paid? If there is some one that doesnt have insurance that is having a health problem there are many ways the system tries to help them but eventually medicine does cost..

If you find a chiropractor that doesn't want you to get an adjustment 3 times a week for 6 months just so he or she can make their Porsche payments but instead is honest and proficient, hold on to him or her for dear life.

I also can't tolerate the use of the so-called 'activator'. I don't give a rat's ass how revolutionary they tell you it is and how hard they try to sell you on it's benefits, those damned things are a complete waste of time in my experience.

Chiropractors make sense to me simply because if I live a life that knocks my spine, or any joint, out of alignment and I start experiencing pain or any skeletal discomfort that doesn't go away on it's own in less than a week then the only solution is to pay a skilled person to put the bones back where they belong and keep them there, if necessary.

To me a good chiro is indispensible considering how much I have and continue to abuse my body. I'm glad I know three in my area.

Last edited:
You wouldnt lay concrete for free, but you expect doctors to treat someone without getting paid? If there is some one that doesnt have insurance that is having a health problem there are many ways the system tries to help them but eventually medicine does cost..

Healthcare, pharmaceuticals and insurance companys are Scammers...
Just like the Eye Dr. that tried selling me glasses after reading 20/20 on all.
Said I could use a pair to see farther away ???
Told him I already had a pair of Binoculars. lol
Or my Dentist who wanted $30,000 in three yrs. 5 root canals, gum disease and others....
Good thing I got A 2nd opinion...
Or howabout how the price of Insulin tripled in 1 year !
Bastards!!!!!

And what, $18 dollars an iu of GH....LMFAO

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views