over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How important is gh in a contest prep?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I've used various doses of gh in the past, 5iu Ed, 10iu mon-fri, 20iu mon/wed/fri, with insulin, igf, etc. back in my college years when I had nothing to do with my money. It was always during the offseason though.

I am rolling into prep and considering running 5iu ED but it's at the top of my price range. I can afford it, but it's pushing the evelope. My options are, save a decent amount of money and run peptides, or use my money on the gh.

Opinions? Like I said, always used gh in offseason so I really do no how game changer it is in prep. Appreciate some feedback!!

Thanks guys!

I've used various doses of gh in the past, 5iu Ed, 10iu mon-fri, 20iu mon/wed/fri, with insulin, igf, etc. back in my college years when I had nothing to do with my money. It was always during the offseason though.

I am rolling into prep and considering running 5iu ED but it's at the top of my price range. I can afford it, but it's pushing the evelope. My options are, save a decent amount of money and run peptides, or use my money on the gh.

Opinions? Like I said, always used gh in offseason so I really do no how game changer it is in prep. Appreciate some feedback!!

Thanks guys!

Any form of GH, whether from peptides or hgh, speeds up fat loss but it's not necessary. I got my leanest without it on a super strict diet with daily cardio.

Any form of GH, whether from peptides or hgh, speeds up fat loss but it's not necessary. I got my leanest without it on a super strict diet with daily cardio.

Any suggestions for a peptide run? I was thinking,

100mcg cjc no Dac + 100mcg hexarelin 3x daily

I thought guys went off of gh pre contest.

Any suggestions for a peptide run? I was thinking,

100mcg cjc no Dac + 100mcg hexarelin 3x daily

I fear using hexarelin 3x/day because it wears down the pituitary quicker than other pep's. I prefer 100mcg cjc no dac with 100mcg GHRP2 3x/day.

I fear using hexarelin 3x/day because it wears down the pituitary quicker than other pep's. I prefer 100mcg cjc no dac with 100mcg GHRP2 3x/day.

Thanks bro, really appreciate your response as I no you have a lot of experience here.

I am not looking for gh/peptides to do miracles, but if it adds a little edge, that would be a cool addition to something I have not used in the past. My prep is relatively the same as last time drug wise, so an extra addition that can't hurt should be fun.

Will the peptides give somewhat, obviously not as good but the fullness, vascularity, and fat loss that gh gives? Like I said, I no gh will be superior, but is the extra $80 really worth it? Will the difference between gh and peptides really be big enough to justify the $80.

From what i've read in the past, hexarelin produces the best physique changes, although I could be wrong. How would be using ghrp-2 for the whole time except the last 4 weeks switching to hexarelin, curious your thoughts. Thanks bro!

I wouldn't run any peptide that increases appetite during contest prep. So I would prob look at ipam along with a ghrh and maybe some frag. I would prefer real gh though as i can pin less frequently to keep stable high gh levels and not have crazy hunger. I would drop it 10 days out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion gh in smaller doses split throughout the day is best pre contest even if it's only 3-4 ius split into multiple doses. If I was to use any peptides pre contest it would be ipam, cjc, igf. I've always dropped gh/peptides 2 weeks out bc it causes me to hold water.

I just decided to go with Lees greens due to the price and sale and very good serums. Will be doing 5iu to make it easy dosing, daily. Will split injections twice daily, upon waking and sometime later in the day.

I just decided to go with Lees greens due to the price and sale and very good serums. Will be doing 5iu to make it easy dosing, daily. Will split injections twice daily, upon waking and sometime later in the day.

This is exactly what I have been doing same dosing and same product and have been leaning out nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner