over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how important is hCG during cycle

yellow

Newbies
I see that many guys do hCG during cycle and some do it during PTC

Which method is the best

for me it is the only thing that works to keep sex drive up, nuts big etc while on cycle

If i dont take hcg, I barely can ejactulate sperm during sex and it has a pulling feeling on my "ballsack"

it is also smart to use it to maintain longterm reproductive health

clomid and nolva are obsolete, exemestane + raloxifene + hcg :)

for me it is the only thing that works to keep sex drive up, nuts big etc while on cycle

If i dont take hcg, I barely can ejactulate sperm during sex and it has a pulling feeling on my "ballsack"

^^ Exactly. If you need Nolva, you're doing something wrong. Clomid sucks for different reasons.

I don't take HCG because I'm TRT anyway. If I had to recover,however, I would certainly take it.

^^ Exactly. If you need Nolva, you're doing something wrong. Clomid sucks for different reasons.

I don't take HCG because I'm TRT anyway. If I had to recover,however, I would certainly take it.

Many on TRT use HCG for well being and fertility, including myself.

I use HcG 9 months out of the year, I take 4 weeks off here and there throughout the year.

Anywhere from 500 eod to 1500 eod.

During cycle, while cruising and post contest as I was using very supressive compounds, the reason I use so much is just in hopes to stay fertile in case I want to have a little one.

i just started using HCG again, 500 3 times a week and i must admit its helping with sex drive and i just feel better overall.

be careful with gyno though, since i started i have had a flare up.

I use HcG 9 months out of the year, I take 4 weeks off here and there throughout the year.

Anywhere from 500 eod to 1500 eod.

During cycle, while cruising and post contest as I was using very supressive compounds, the reason I use so much is just in hopes to stay fertile in case I want to have a little one.

Nabz,

im in the same boat I'm young and want to stay fertile. Have you notice a big difference between 500 and 1500? and why do you rotate ur dosing? is it dependent on what other gear your running?

Why the ralox with the hcg and exem?

I use hcg dosed at 250 iu every 3rd or 4th day along with 150 test e and some primo. cycled in some tbol. keeps me shooting loads and orgasms are more intense and longer lasting than without it.

i just started using HCG again, 500 3 times a week and i must admit its helping with sex drive and i just feel better overall.

Would you guys recommend upping the AI dosage before starting hcg therapy? I'm on .25mg eod. Even on trt I'm prone to gyno.
Or would you temporarily use nolva?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

havent used hcg in a long time... had a kid after being on steady for ~ 2 years... ... i don't notice shit when using it or not , so i save my money...

**broken link removed**

Nabz,

im in the same boat I'm young and want to stay fertile. Have you notice a big difference between 500 and 1500? and why do you rotate ur dosing? is it dependent on what other gear your running?

Hey Warrior

I notice a difference but nothing like yes I feel this better now but more in the libido boost and the size of loads.

And yes I rotate depending on the dosing and also the compound I'm using, I notice when I run tren, Masteron and winny that loads tend to get smaller and smaller including my nuts, so I up the dosage accordingly. Also pre contest when running high AI I bump it up as those AI's definitely cause shrinkage for me.

Funny story, I competed last weekend and for the first time I got a spray tanned by the Protan people, well I cut test 10 days out and had been running Adex at 1mg/day (pharma) and I didnt use HCG for 5-6 weeks, nuts were so shrunken AND the room was freezing cold because of all those fans, lets just say it was an embarassing experience hahaha but the tan was great haha :eek::D

There was another thread on this a few weeks ago that Dante chimed in on....I'd love to learn more/expand upon what he is talking about here as I don't see anyone else mentioning this aspect.

(raises hand) i have for years and use it regularly year round at 250-500ius 2 (mostly 3 times a week) on off sub Q shot days....and I personally feel its a gamechanger. I should not hold this kind of muscle mass on the minimal TRT dosages I do .....besides keeping me as normalized (libido, etc) as I can possibly feel. I take exemestane at 12.5mg a day and my estradiol always comes back between 24 and 34 via bloodwork. But hey i was the guy back in 1999 onward getting in huge online arguments about sending intermittent signals to the HPTA (which i named "blasting" and then "cruising"<signals) so you know how I feel about this subject. I think its so highly important to not have a "driven into dormancy" HPTA for injury sake <---there is something very important about endogenous testosterone, vs exogenous testosterone as it pertains to joint health/integrity. Ive seen time and time again people who destroy their HPTA get massive injuries, life changing muscle tears, tremendous joint problems etc. Every single one of my former trainees have or will be able to have kids....and its not a problem....I chalk that up to blaring in their head how important it is to not let the HPTA get driven into a nonfuctioning state.

I've used it once. I seem to recover fine with out it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Hey Warrior

I notice a difference but nothing like yes I feel this better now but more in the libido boost and the size of loads.

And yes I rotate depending on the dosing and also the compound I'm using, I notice when I run tren, Masteron and winny that loads tend to get smaller and smaller including my nuts, so I up the dosage accordingly. Also pre contest when running high AI I bump it up as those AI's definitely cause shrinkage for me.

Funny story, I competed last weekend and for the first time I got a spray tanned by the Protan people, well I cut test 10 days out and had been running Adex at 1mg/day (pharma) and I didnt use HCG for 5-6 weeks, nuts were so shrunken AND the room was freezing cold because of all those fans, lets just say it was an embarassing experience hahaha but the tan was great haha :eek::D

Ok thanks bro, all makes sense to me.

i ran test, mast, and npp over the summer with no hcg and my nuts disappeared and sex drive dropped. Im back running 750mg of test, .5mg adex ed, and Hcg… sex drive and nuts are just better lol.

thanks for the input.

Hey Bro u say u noticed feeing better overall? I was wanting to throw in hcg just for this reason. The general sense of well being and confidence that test once gave me and is not there now. I'm not having kids so I don't need it for that. I was thinking 500 twice a wk. how fast did u notice a differance ? Thx

interesting theory about sending signals to the HTPA and injuries by Dante. I think its good at the minimum to send signals to the htpa 1-2 times a year and, maybe more is better-I dont know- I dont see how it could hurt, and only can help

ive used daa on cycle and balls started hanging low but for me that an alternative and it does work. That said, hcg works fine and if you want to send signals to htpa, or want kids, then use hcg-its proven for having babies

btw how long is hcg powder good for stored? one year right?

also mix bac water , its good for what a month or so?

Just take all recomended,i shut down before, was a bitch an my girl didnt appreciate it. I was tryin to cut corners on cycle cost. Pct id most important... ohh an hcg during

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131