advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How important is the anabolic window truly?…

I have begun to believe that this has to do with glucose uptake and has nothing to do with missing a specific window of PROTEIN INDUCED anabolism that cant be achieved 30 min later than a 1 hour window lmao, its not like you burnt your entire amino acid and protein stores preceding that workout all during your workout lol. gLUCOSE PSSIBLY. an anabolics and androgens prevent catabolism in between, trust me i ihave done a lot of drugs and anabolics at the same tim and have tested these theories personally, some of my most ripped pics I was using disassociative and it kept me from eating for hours after my workouts, but the one or two times per day i would gorge, and i continued to build muscle and get shredded, seriously one of my best shapes ever

for me its my glucose uptake still performs like insulin whether i take in insulin or not, if i eat within 30 min pwo, i stay pumped, and i digest faster than usual, and my nutrient repartitioning is enhanced, this is a phenomenon that ends about 2 hours after (enhanced insulin sensitivity and response and glucose uptake )

eating once a day many hrs after my training hasnt hurt me any.
probably helped
see, and here we are to destroy the bro myth,

mike rashid talked about eating one meal per day on social media for years, no that he's a shining example but he lives a healthy life and looks great

phil hernon used to say only eat when hungry! coincidence? we biologically evolved as a SPECIES this way , hunting, GORGING, IMPOSED FAST by darwinism until they found next kill

I think the pre-workout meal is even more important than the post-workout meal.
I would tend to agree, but the more important factor is when the last meal before the pre-workout meal was. If it was 2 hours, not really a huge deal, if it was 3-4+ hours, or guess I should say, the father it was from training the more important that meal is, or at least using a pre/intra/post EAA + Carb become

i was the king of letting paralysis by analysis get in the way of all things related to BB. it just doesn't matter as long as you can string together days of the basic stuff over 10 years you will arrive. learned that the hard way.

1. take the gear you can train, eat sleep on
2. train however you want as long as it gets you fired up and leave it all in the gym
3. meat and rice over and over
4 sleep
repeat for 10 years.

i was the king of letting paralysis by analysis get in the way of all things related to BB. it just doesn't matter as long as you can string together days of the basic stuff over 10 years you will arrive. learned that the hard way.

2. train however you want as long as it gets you fired up and leave it all in the gym
4 sleep
repeat for 10 years.
bulletproof brother

Lyle McDonald said he prefers to start the recovery process as quickly as possible. So it's good to get something in you post workout, even more so if you didn't eat for several/many hours preworkout. You can actually have your post workout meal before the workout lol, since food takes time to digest. Even whey protein takes hours to digest fully. Believing this, I still don't eat for hours post workout sometimes. But it's not optimal IMO.

Some days, like today for example… life happens and I end up fasting for a few hours post workout before my carb heavy meal.

Is this something I should be worried about? I see so much debate regarding it.

Not necessarily Debate are Debate, the Key finding yourself what works for you.

If we were to try and dissect this and apply practical science to the concept/phenomenon of the anabolic window, would the theory be because insulin response/sensitivity and glucose/amino/nutrient shuttling @skeletal muscle etc is at optimal efficiency for X amount of time POST workout? or is this totally a myth? I find I have better nutrient repartitioning if I eat ASAP after workout, which means like 30-45 min after, as I cant eat until then stomach is sensitive always and zero appetite immediately post unless im feeling the insulin talk to me. I do feel like I utilize carbs/glucose better within certain amount of time pre/post workout, especially when I am working out during daytime and not at night time.

4 sleep
repeat for 10 years.
This IMO sums it up. I've seen posts on social media about studies on bcaa, etc, I believe the results are always if you eat enough protein they don't improve anything. Supplements companies will of course disagree $. If someone is on slin IMO things are a bit different

If you can recover from your workout in two hours, you didn’t work out. It takes days even if you half step, and about a week if you blood and guts it.

Consistency is the key. Just eat the calories and macro you need day in day out without stress it too much.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws