over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How is everyone's cycles going???

I've been doing dc-style cycles: 4-week burst (on) and 3-week cruise (off/bridge). Just starting 4th week of 3rd burst and gained 15 pounds for this burst. The Nice thing is I'm relatively sure its "mostly" all muscle. I'll know in a week or two when I get my body comp checked.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
I've been doing dc-style cycles: 4-week burst (on) and 3-week cruise (off/bridge). Just starting 4th week of 3rd burst and gained 15 pounds for this burst. The Nice thing is I'm relatively sure its "mostly" all muscle. I'll know in a week or two when I get my body comp checked.

xcel
WOW! keep up the good work, i started dc-style training finally myself last week coupled with lots of juice and calories...

doug1 said:

WOW! keep up the good work, i started dc-style training finally myself last week coupled with lots of juice and calories...

Doug you may already know this but DC has a cycle he uses with the type of training he recommends.

If you already knew it nevermind. :)

Steak Helmet said:
What are the doses like for the 4 weeks?
I use all "fast-acting" gear! My base is 150mg TNE ED. I like to throw in an anobolic with it. Currently including 50+mg injectible stanazolol ED. Any more than that KILSS my joints. Of course, all this ester-free gear goes for site enhancement.

Last burst I added d-bol. I also have fina to add, anavar, prop & EQ (I have a TON of this). I'm going to get my hands on some boldenone-no ester as well.

xcel

right now i'm on a test prop and slin cycle , and the increased thirst on slin is freaking me out :( .

I start training my first period of Super Slow training system in October 15 with 5.2% bf and i finish in December 30 with 5.29% bf. In 75 days i gain 16 pounds of muscle. I very satisfied with this amaizing method of HIT training and i going to keep it all this year.
Thanks to my trainers partners sust-bold-diana-prop-bromo.
Calorie intake was playing with 3000 to 4000 cals.

Bigheinz

In the last 11 years, the longest time period I have been able to workout seriously and maintain a super strict diet was 3 months. Today will be 3 months and 1 day and I have no plans to stop. In the past I always get bored, get injured, or start drinking or druging. This time I am focused, try and lift slowly and safely, and I don't drink or do rec. drugs. Every other time I have tried to bulk up I set a time horizen of 1 or 2 months and when I didn't reach my goals I either quit or got slack. This time I have a 7 year plan and consistentcy is my new middle name. Just like a lot of you guys have already done, I want to make this a "lifestyle". Thanks for listening, Q.

Been on for...

3 weeks and 4 days. Current cycle is:

* 50 mg ED of Test Prop mixed with 0.125 mg of Arimidex (RSOC/NewGAC Drytest)

* 125 mg ED of Test Enanthate (QV)

* 50 mg ED of Winstrol (Zambon)

* 50 mg ED of Trenbolone Acetate (RSOC Humatren)

* 0.25 mg EOD of Arimidex (generic tablet or RSOC Fluidex)

Total daily dose = 275mg
Total weekly dose = 1925mg

Plan is to run this for 12 weeks, with HCG every 4 weeks, then follow with another bridge. I put on about 20 lbs of LBM last year (02), and am hoping to do the same this year (03).

I've gained only a little weight (about 2 lbs overall), but lost around 3% BF (down from 13 to 10%). So since I weigh 202 lbs now (at 5' 8"), my calculations say:

Pre-cycle = 200lbs, 13% BF (26lbs of fat, 174lbs LBM)
Now = 202lbs, 10% BF (20.2lbs of fat, 181.8lbs LBM)

So I've netted about 7-8 lbs of new muscle in 3 weeks :D

Prior to this cycle, I was running a bridge of 50mg Anadrol ED for 45 days. That was a decent bridge, and I'll probably run something similar next time.

DrG

Re: Been on for...

drgoodbody said:
Prior to this cycle, I was running a bridge of 50mg Anadrol ED for 45 days. That was a decent bridge, and I'll probably run something similar next time.
Sounds like you had GREAT RESULTS! :)

But - your bridge just sounds like another (allbeit much smaller) cycle.

xcel

Thanks Xcel!

I think the results so far are pretty good and most importantly, I'm really liking the way I look (and since I don't compete, this is my only barometer of success at the moment - and my wife's comments of course!)

As for the bridge, yes, it is a little steeper dose than what most people would use for a bridge, but I have found that I have minimal HTPA suppression with that dosage (based more on how I feel than real science). I know you put a heck of a lot of thought into planning your bridging, and I'd love to see your latest plan, as I might want to plagarize it ;) :D .

later,

DrG

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members