over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How is my diet looking?

Bro, just make it simple. You know what foods are healthy so just set something up based on how you feel it would be beneficial to you and then go with it.

You know you like these foods for a clean diet:

Rice
Fish
Chicken
broccoli
mixed veggies
oatmeal
Eggs

Just pick a few and put them in order to how you want to eat them and see if you need to add or cut back on your calories after a few weeks of trail & error.

yea i figured just thought this thread could also be a nice guide for others too, another reason why i start some of these "simple as pie" threads to give assurance to the not so sure. then again yah never know if someone might say something that I have never heard before...no such thing as too much knowledge, thanks for the input bro!

Last edited:
Diet?

I am a newb to decent diet for the amateur bodybuilder. I am cutting right now and am experimenting with my diet. I research and read all kinds of posts in the forums and it leaves me feeling overwhelmed at times. I appreciate what you are saying about your diet. I was wondering, it seems like you have a lot of carbs in your diet. Is this your usual diet or is for gaining mass?

diet looks pretty good.

thanks, as I can see some people still seek revenge...as I have left some deep verbal wounds in the past. Too bad some of us just dont know how to see an opinion as an opinion.. This is a forum we are here to help eachother... when we bash others it just makes you look insecure in many ways more than one (this is all theoretically speaking and not pinpointed to a certain someone). If some were wondering why phil has such a bone to pick with me its because I begged to differ about how important he thought lean beef aminos were in the past and How I personally couldn't justify spending that kind of money when I thought there were cheaper alternatives for the same "effect"... BUT I did it through the courtesy of PM and not on open boards...and ever since anything and everything I post he always LOVES to say the opposite or bash my "parade" as much as he can, at the same time his band wagon of followers quickly chime in after him, I cant help that but at the same time its not going to stop me from asking questions because thats just silly. Listen man just drop it...frankly I dont care, but the constant nagging is kind of annoying and in most cases alters other peoples view of the threads I make and your kind of short changing me which I feel in unfair and certainly not professional. so when he says "if you just knew some of the things this guy has said in the past" I believe he is referring to how motivated i was in the past in hopes to become the next mr. O, a 20 yr old with a 245lb lean physique with that sorta goal I dont think sounded too crazy at the time.... Sure I asked a lot of questions about drugs because I had my diet and training under lock for the most part but with the "dark side" methods a lot of that you find out through other peoples trial and error for the most part and along the way learn the science behind it...which is what I was trying to do...But as I matured I felt to myself ya know I dont like how all this muscle makes me feel, hard to breath, I cant do most of the sports I enjoyed doing in the past, I cant even go on a hike with my girlfriend because i know an hour in I will be sweating bricks....So who I consider a very good friend of mine (datbtru) told me a little something about the physique for quality of life, It planted a seed in my head which then grew into something more than his original sentence, it grew into a new way of life for me. So again im not going to hire anyone because I know what foods are good and which are bad but I am always curious to learn how maybe if my diet and my meals at certain times can effect insulin for bad rather than good, or ex. this amount of carbs at this time would benefit because of reasons A or B, ya know just the little things people dont really talk about, again I dont feel to learn how to be healthy in life should carry a price tag I have always been open with all my friends and family as to how to live a healthy lifestyle and I wouldnt hold back any details...But that's just me. I like any edge that I can get now being natural. so Im sorry if me posting my original diet offended anyone because at the same time its kinda silly that it even did.....
Hope everyone is having a great night!
sorry for my long post but I just felt the dust needs to settle.

i sure wish i could get salmon cheap/free and caught fresh! Definitely a great food.
diet looks good IMO. But, only you know what works for you. so as others have said, trial and error.

one thing i want to say (not trying to rain on your parade), but you arent NATURAL. you have used aas, but currently do not. that makes you off cycle. even if its for life. but you cant call yourself natural.

i sure wish i could get salmon cheap/free and caught fresh! Definitely a great food.
diet looks good IMO. But, only you know what works for you. so as others have said, trial and error.

one thing i want to say (not trying to rain on your parade), but you arent NATURAL. you have used aas, but currently do not. that makes you off cycle. even if its for life. but you cant call yourself natural.

I edited it and fixed it just for you... I will try and be more detailed in my writing now to avoid pointing fingers in the future.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear