over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How is my next cutting cycle!

As stated above, nutrition and hard training will do the job. The vets on this board have taught me so much, read and re-read, absorb the information, then apply it gradually into your lifestyle. The rest will follow. I know you want to get stronger and leaner while maintaining weight (the supp regiment is not the way to go) with the supplementation, but that can not replace the other intangibles. Good luck bro!

I notice the cycle claims gear that does not normally cause fluid retention.My question is one that I have always wondered about .

If a person is using say 500mg pw test thru the offseason, and if that person decided to enter a competition .How would they go using the same 500mg test right up to the competion?

Obviously relying on diet alone to remove exogenous fluid.
To answer this, I have used test and deca right up to many shows and still come in hard and dry. It is ALL IN THE DIET and how you manage your water. I keep my intake very high for weeks before a show up to 12 liters a day!! and then drop water 24 hours before a show, never touched a diuretic in my life. Some of the old school ways still work if you practice them. Some of the new school and old school mixed to gether produce outstanding results. The number one factor in keeping your water retention to a minimum is to always drink gallons of water every day. Avoid high sodium foods but do not avoid sodium all together. Your body will work really well when super hydrated, so just stay that way and you will/should never have a water problem. Your kidneys and liver will love for it! I saw str8 mention Lasix earlier in this thread. You would do well to avoid this one and even the big boys get it wrong with this sometimes. It is a killer if you do get it horribly wrong. Just use water to get rid of water, it is easy, safe and more than effective.

Thanks Old fella ,that is what I have been thinking.People seem to think taking the non aromatising roids that they will flush fluids.I think this is a partial myth as estrogen is only a small part of water control under the skin.I feel diuretics can work but they can also flush fluid from the muscle and upset mineral levels.Labrada said he drank plenty of fluids up till the day of the contest and on the day he measured his urine and replaced that exact amount in water he drank.I think yates and haney were similar to what you mentioned in your post.I am thinking of doing the Australian titles later in Oct it would be my first show ,Oldfella maybe we should hook up and compare notes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131