over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How is peg MGF being taken

LuvMuhRoids said:
I use 200mcg's like almostpro did twice a week sub-q. I love the peg MGF it blows me up. I can tell a difference if I come off it with in a week. Hate being off.
what is so bad about coming off?
I thought your body would want you to go off for a while anyway.
once you have the gains, they're yours permanently, right?

How long can one stay on Peg MGF at 200mcgs twice a week? Can you take it through an entire 12 week cycle then bridge with something else like IGF?

The Real Mako said:
How long can one stay on Peg MGF at 200mcgs twice a week? Can you take it through an entire 12 week cycle then bridge with something else like IGF?
That is yet unknown. Bridging with IGF would be a great idea on paper, but most of us are still in the early stages of playing with it, so much more experimentation will be required until we know for sure exactly which way to run it is best.

I'm telling you though that this stuff is for real. Make no mistake about it, this is a potent muscle builder.

Grunt76 said:
That is yet unknown. Bridging with IGF would be a great idea on paper, but most of us are still in the early stages of playing with it, so much more experimentation will be required until we know for sure exactly which way to run it is best.

I'm telling you though that this stuff is for real. Make no mistake about it, this is a potent muscle builder.
As usual I agree with Grunt.

I will be monitoring my gains and/or losses the next 30days.. although i have to say since introducing test, tren, deca and d-boll the last 5 days i have already filled out and feeel better , no doubt due to the tren and d-boll wait till the test kicks in...

Any bonus to adding HGH to the mix?

The Real Mako said:
I will be monitoring my gains and/or losses the next 30days.. although i have to say since introducing test, tren, deca and d-boll the last 5 days i have already filled out and feeel better , no doubt due to the tren and d-boll wait till the test kicks in...

Any bonus to adding HGH to the mix?
I think that the synergy between GH and peg MGF should be very nice, possibly better than with IGF.

Can MGF increase the number of muscle cells like IGF? And if so does this mean if one continues to workout and eat right after a few runs with MGF/IGF that the gains are permanent?

gassy said:
Can MGF increase the number of muscle cells like IGF? And if so does this mean if one continues to workout and eat right after a few runs with MGF/IGF that the gains are permanent?

I will say yes and yes to both questions. Maybe Grunt or Almost Pro can fill in the technical blanks for you, I can't off the top of my head. Still learning but ready to run both.

I have to say mates that this is the best combo i have used to date.. i am so full and pumped that i often have to stop training due to fullness and not from fatigue... i literally find it hard to move in a full range and end up doing semi-range 1/2 rep stuff... my weight gain is nothing short of incrediable and thickness i have is sick...

Peg MGF is awesome stuff.. i had a few bottles of mgf laying around so i just add water to that and then use the mixed water as my solution i add to the peg mgf.. I have read that mgf does not last more then a few hours in your body but when i use it right after training i did feel and see a difference..

THE HGH and Peg MGF combo is great and may think that HGH is super synergy at is best... when combined with anything at all..

gassy said:
MGF increases the number of satellite cells that surround the actual muscle cell. Those satellite cells can merge with the muscle cell and donate their nucleus to the muscle cell. The muscle cell is thus made bigger and has more ability to synthesize the contractile protein that is the engine of a muscle. The main effect of AAS is to greatly increase the level of activity of those myonucleii. IGF-1 can fuse the satellite cells with the muscle cells on top of generating some actual hyperplasia.

If you do not have enough satellite cells, they will not merge with the actual muscle cell. This may be a reason why IGF-1 seems to stop working after a while. MGF is IGF-1's best buddy.

Yo, Glen, Eddie! :)

Well said.. as we learn with any and everything, nothing really works well alone it always needs or works far better when other elements or chemicals are present...

Grunt76 said:
MGF increases the number of satellite cells that surround the actual muscle cell. Those satellite cells can merge with the muscle cell and donate their nucleus to the muscle cell. The muscle cell is thus made bigger and has more ability to synthesize the contractile protein that is the engine of a muscle. The main effect of AAS is to greatly increase the level of activity of those myonucleii. IGF-1 can fuse the satellite cells with the muscle cells on top of generating some actual hyperplasia.

If you do not have enough satellite cells, they will not merge with the actual muscle cell. This may be a reason why IGF-1 seems to stop working after a while. MGF is IGF-1's best buddy.

Yo, Glen, Eddie! :)

The Real Mako said:
Well said.. as we learn with any and everything, nothing really works well alone it always needs or works far better when other elements or chemicals are present...
yeah, but 3 a day shots?!
I want to try IGF, but it would be hard to be discreet....I have a hard enough time with 2 a week and the daily shots using syntherol were nerve racking.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws