advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How is this for a great meal replacement blend?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I put it together on True Nutrition. I am a guy who gets fat VERY easily. Slow and fast acting protein with mod carb and fats. Plan on having these 3-4 times a day and two real meals because I work close to 60-70 hours a week. I plan on having 2 scoops mixed with water every 3 hours or so time permitting. What do you guys think?

My Ingredients: 30% Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration, 30% Micellar Casein, 20% ModCarb™, 20% Virgin Olive Oil Powder

Serving Size 1 Scoop (30g)
Servings Per Container 15
Amount Per Serving
Total Calories 136 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4.8g 7%
Saturated Fat 0.6g 3%
Cholesterol 3mg 1%
Sodium 23mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 6.5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3%
Sugars 710mg 0%
Protein 16.8g 0%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 20% Iron 2%

I put it together on True Nutrition. I am a guy who gets fat VERY easily. Slow and fast acting protein with mod carb and fats. Plan on having these 3-4 times a day and two real meals because I work close to 60-70 hours a week. I plan on having 2 scoops mixed with water every 3 hours or so time permitting. What do you guys think?

My Ingredients: 30% Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration, 30% Micellar Casein, 20% ModCarb™, 20% Virgin Olive Oil Powder

Serving Size 1 Scoop (30g)
Servings Per Container 15
Amount Per Serving
Total Calories 136 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4.8g 7%
Saturated Fat 0.6g 3%
Cholesterol 3mg 1%
Sodium 23mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 6.5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3%
Sugars 710mg 0%
Protein 16.8g 0%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 20% Iron 2%

That looks very good and the calories are low. See if you can add a healthy greens powder to make it more nutritious. Does True Nutrition carry one? I bet they do. It takes place of veggies, fruit, probiotics and the healthy flora that feed the probiotics. Experts, please correct if I'm saying it improperly.

It looks good. What is in the Modcarb? Although if you have 4 per day I would use the olive oil for 2 and use something else for another 2. You could use nuts (powdered for convenience) or peanut butter as they are easily carried around during work.

It looks good. What is in the Modcarb? Although if you have 4 per day I would use the olive oil for 2 and use something else for another 2. You could use nuts (powdered for convenience) or peanut butter as they are easily carried around during work.

I always carry my nuts around at work. They're small nuts so they're easy to conceal. :D

I always carry my nuts around at work. They're small nuts so they're easy to conceal. :D

My girlfriend was searching for my nuts before but they are very hard to find :eek::D

From Dante's website

A whole grain complex-carbohydrate food, ModCarb™ is a breakthrough in energy and strength nutrition. Created with six organic, healthy grains—oats, amaranth, buckwheat, chia, millet and quinoa— ModCarb™ is a real advantage for athletes in training, dieters who want to avoid sudden cravings or anyone who experiences energy dips during their typical daily routine.The unique, whole grain matrix of ModCarb™ delivers nutrition-rich complex carbohydrates. Complex carbs deliver sustained, healthy energy production slowing glucose absorption in order to extend performance and prevent a subsequent "sugar crash".

ModCarb™ is expertly designed to contain muscle and energy sustaining amounts of all three essential macronutrients-carbohydrates, proteins, and fats-and lean muscle building natural electrolytes.

ModCarb™ is produced via the USDA-patented Trim® technology, a process developed over the course of three years in a successful effort to improve the bioavailability and nutritional benefits of whole grains while creating a whole grain product with the smooth texture and mouth-feel of dairy or coconut cream.

From Dante's website

A whole grain complex-carbohydrate food, ModCarb™ is a breakthrough in energy and strength nutrition. Created with six organic, healthy grains—oats, amaranth, buckwheat, chia, millet and quinoa— ModCarb™ is a real advantage for athletes in training, dieters who want to avoid sudden cravings or anyone who experiences energy dips during their typical daily routine.The unique, whole grain matrix of ModCarb™ delivers nutrition-rich complex carbohydrates. Complex carbs deliver sustained, healthy energy production slowing glucose absorption in order to extend performance and prevent a subsequent "sugar crash".

ModCarb™ is expertly designed to contain muscle and energy sustaining amounts of all three essential macronutrients-carbohydrates, proteins, and fats-and lean muscle building natural electrolytes.

ModCarb™ is produced via the USDA-patented Trim® technology, a process developed over the course of three years in a successful effort to improve the bioavailability and nutritional benefits of whole grains while creating a whole grain product with the smooth texture and mouth-feel of dairy or coconut cream.

It sounds great. Does it taste like crap though? Although saying that most of those ingredients shouldn't be bad tasting.

It sounds great. Does it taste like crap though? Although saying that most of those ingredients shouldn't be bad tasting.

I havent ordered it yet. Figured it would be a good meal replacement since its hard for me to get the time to cook and eat solid meals.

I would use MCT (coconut oil powder) instead if you store BF easily. MCT's are less likely to be stored as fat and burn similar to a carbohydrate energy wise.

another option is to cook up a batch of protein waffles/pancakes for the week and store them in the fridge...bring them with you to work every day, there easy to eat, and there whole food, not a supplement.

10 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 tbsp Almond Butter
1 cup of oats

blend, then cook on a frying pan. makes 4 pancakes, eat 2 at a meal or whatever your calorie needs are

Incase you don't like the carb powder I also recommend trying activated barley powder for meal replacement shakes. For guys on a budget then powdered oats would be ideal too.

You could try running HCG. :D

I think even HCG wouldn't help JJ's balls. They have remained dormant for nearly a century :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws