over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Lean Do You Like To Stay

I'll post a pic when I get home from work no problem. I take pride in my aesthetics and hard work. Just need about 30-50lbs more body mass... I'm currently gaining as of now and going to use 12% bf measurement as my cap for this gain.

From what everyone else is inputting I'm likely to change my cap to 10% after this run.

12-14% :D:D women love the brown bear!! Plus I have leeway with my diet and try to live a healthy but fun lifestyle. I'm in my mid twenties single, travel a ton for work I mean you guys get the picture.

I always stay around 6%, those are just my genetics. I'm a hard gainer even when I'm bulking my bf doesnt budge much at all. I'm at 198lbs 5'10 at around 6% i should check that out tomorrow and get an accurate measurement.

Pictures or 6% never happened.

I hope you know this....but 6% is basically contest ready body fat level.

Are you telling me you walk around with straited glutes year round? :rolleyes:

OP. Top 4 abs when you flex is not 10%.

What would you suggest more accurately denotes my description? Is that you in your avatar? I will put up a picture later, I am sure a picture is worth a thousand words in this case. The last person I ever want to bullshit is myself, here to learn. It would help me greatly to get a more accurate idea of my body comp.

What would you suggest more accurately denotes my description? Is that you in your avatar? I will put up a picture later, I am sure a picture is worth a thousand words in this case. The last person I ever want to bullshit is myself, here to learn. It would help me greatly to get a more accurate idea of my body comp.

I would say your closer to 15%

id like to stay at 6% all year, doesnt happen lol

i sit at around 5'10, 245,10-11% comfortably if im geared up

iff im a lazy fuk, 12-13%, 250s is where ill stabalise

Last edited:
I was pretty honest with my assessment. :D to me 8-10% is pretty shredded and thats what I get into when I "diet" lol!!

My avatar was taken a few weeks ago Im 5'10" 250lbs I would guess my body fat at 18% I can not make gains if I go under 15% how do you guys stay 10% or less year round And gain muscle?

Most people are probably compromising gains to stay lean. But it's not a race and some people cycle for aesthetics so it's easy to see why. I still remember seeing Steve Kuclo during his all out bulk and I still can't believe he tightened up and leaned down so quickly. Amazing transformation.

Personnel opinion. Does bodyfat percentage really matter ? Everyone genetically looks different so some one thatcan see there abs may be at a higher bf% than someone else. As long as you look good and are happy with it does it really matter to say I am such and such bodyfat ? If you look and feel good get it tested and it comes out to be 20% would you then all of a sudden change your mind ? I sometimes wonder if we get to hung up on numbers.

I stay lean enough that when I sit down I can only pinch skin on my lower abbs. This requires me to do mini diets repeatedly over the course of the year. Size is not my goal any more though so it works for me.

Id like to be 6-8% all the time, but it usually does not happen.
The shitty part for me is my 5%BF looks like someones 11 or 12% due to being over weight at a time in my life. I have extra skin. Its not bad, but I get hyrdostatic testing done and I look at myself and go damn this how I look for all that work! Im lucky its not super bad, but when at low single digits even a blow dryer can rippiple the skin on my stomach.

Im gonna need a lot more muscle to fill this out!

Here, I'll put myself out there. Hopefully the links actually work:

Leanest I have ever been in my life:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

The tape measure calculator read 8% and 30" waist, however I am of the belief now that was an under-estimation.

Here is at a tape measure reading of 10% and 32" waist, I would guess this to be much higher as well:

**broken link removed**

No need to worry about feelings here guys. I want to know the truth that way I can better myself. If I know I need to get my waist down to 30" relaxed across the navel to be a TRUE 12%, well then that greatly helps me to not be walking around fatter than I think I am completely bullshitting myself. :eek: I don't have the opportunity to accurately test bf percentage nor the money so the mirror and tape are the tools I have to work with.

Appreciate the discussion so far guys.

Edit: Shelby Starnes taught me everything I know about dieting and his guidance and teaching have propelled me light years. Just wish I wasn't so broke as a joke these days and could afford to keep him around 24/7... But I want to give him props!

Last edited:
Here, I'll put myself out there. Hopefully the links actually work:

Leanest I have ever been in my life:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

The tape measure calculator read 8% and 30" waist, however I am of the belief now that was an under-estimation.

Here is at a tape measure reading of 10% and 32" waist, I would guess this to be much higher as well:

**broken link removed**

No need to worry about feelings here guys. I want to know the truth that way I can better myself. If I know I need to get my waist down to 30" relaxed across the navel to be a TRUE 12%, well then that greatly helps me to not be walking around fatter than I think I am completely bullshitting myself. :eek: I don't have the opportunity to accurately test bf percentage nor the money so the mirror and tape are the tools I have to work with.

Appreciate the discussion so far guys.

hey buddy, your name appears in the account. Idk if your paranoid or anything but just letting you know.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear