over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Lean Do You Like To Stay

You look to be 13-15%. I think because your stomach looks to be relatively flat, the tape is giving a low reading. Your chest and midsection looks to be soft which is indicative of higher bodyfat. Calipers might give a more accurate reading if the tester is experienced.

You look to be 13-15%. I think because your stomach looks to be relatively flat, the tape is giving a low reading. Your chest and midsection looks to be soft which is indicative of higher bodyfat. Calipers might give a more accurate reading if the tester is experienced.

Thanks, that's definitely helpful. Just to make sure, which picture are you referring to?

The one where your chest and midsection look soft:D

The last one.

Interesting, thanks for the input. I'm going to discontinue using measuring tape I've decided and have testing professionally done with calipers. Sounds like if the bottom pic is 13-15% range I'd guess the top two pics to be 10-12% range, ill just say 15 and 12% in those pics to stay strict. In that case I have some work to do. Ill see if I can't bring my waist down to 28" to reach a "true" 8% with calipers and mirror.

Fattest I get-- see distinct outline of abs, high cheek bones are covered. Still no double chin, or love handles. Those are signs shit got real.

Leanest I get-- cheek bones stick out, full abs in, no lower back fat.

Hgh was wonderful in keeping me lean this last bulk. Usually weeks 2-5 of cutting I look the worst-- good water is off, smaller in a shirt etc. but this time around I'm doing great. Doing an Alex A like diet. Suits me well given the mandatory cardio.

I guess im the only person who doesn't mind being higher than 12% lol

At 12-13 I can still see outlines of my abs and look big and full...plus i still get to eat donuts and ice cream...

once it starts getting warmer/precontest, cut down time.

I guess im the only person who doesn't mind being higher than 12% lol

At 12-13 I can still see outlines of my abs and look big and full...plus i still get to eat donuts and ice cream...

once it starts getting warmer/precontest, cut down time.

I could eat donuts and ice cream like once a week maybe, if on hgh. But otherwise I hit just about that level of fatness WITHOUT eating that junk. If I could that junk, I would lol.

Maybe it's just me, but once my abs are shredded, I get miserable watching them go away. I am lucky that I still have abs at a slightly higher bodyfat, but not as defined. I've decided I'm going to stay lean for a long time now since I already got the size

I can see all my abs above 12%. So it LOOKS like I'm lean from the front. Back is another story entirely. To get rid of lower back fat/water there I gotta get to 8% or lower.

On thing that's helped immensely though, gaining or bulking is adding fiber to shakes and every meal, and adding fats back into my ratios (Not just protein and carb cycling). Added fats and fiber slows digestion and improves insulin resistance...lower back fat is coming off nicely. And no more getting tired after meals!

I actually discovered that I have access to a DEXA Scan and hydrostatic weighting today via local university laboratory. As I've read, this is the most accurate way of measuring body composition. I'm going to see about making an appointment to more accurately assess where I am so I can see better where it is I am going (ie, is it time to transition to fat loss?, how much fat to lose? how long to go to gain until I reach 10% body fat?). Trying to build a road map for myself. Is it required to make progress? No. Am I interested anyway? Yes.

Like so many on the thread liked to point out, it's very easy to under estimate one's body fat percentage. I like to be as strict and accurate as possible. I don't enjoy deluding myself. You can find DEXA Scans or hydrostatic weighing at many larger university's fitness laboratories if anyone is interested in getting the most accurate assessment currently available.

Last edited:
I'm sure you know the old saying,

pics or GTFO

Lol, I'll most definately get some pics up this weekend i'm always up for slme constructive Criticism. I need to get some much needed rest. I'm working the wmc/ultra weekend at night till after hours and its kicking my ass lol. I haven't had much time to take pics. But I should have a couple somewhere that we're taken a month or so ago. I'll post em up tomorrow.

I'm a genetic retard at both gaining fat and gaining muscle

While I won't get fat on eating ice creeam several times a day every day of the week, on top of fast food and junk foods as regular snacks,

my body has a difficult time managing water retention, and my face tends to store a lot of water

so while i stay lean year round without any effort at all and maintain abs, it's getting my face to remain handsome looking and lean is the problem, especially with my asian moonface genetics... i literally have to be like 8% to look like the same facial leanness as a white guy at 13% life sucks

even when i think i'm getting fat while on something like a bulk stack of test cyp and deca with EQ, once the water comes off, boom, LEAN

widest waist has ever been was a 31, leanest is 28

edit: this is all without hgh or stims or fatburners

on 350mg/wk tren i become a body recomposition monster

Last edited:
OK guys here is an attachment of myself at exatcly 5' 10" 250lbs about a month ago I would guess Im at 18%
What would you guys say?

Attachments

• 250lbs.JPG
    250lbs.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 137
18% is about right.....maybe even 17%....you could peel out to 12% in a matter of 4 weeks.

OK guys here is an attachment of myself at exatcly 5' 10" 250lbs about a month ago I would guess Im at 18%
What would you guys say?

Less I think. I mean, you still have abs even though you can tell they are covered by some fat/water. Like jimmy jones said, you can cut that down real fast. I lost 8lbs in the last 5 days just by coming off my stack and dieting.

i dont think ive ever been below 12% i probably stay around 15% but im trying to fill in my tall ass so 15% seems good for me

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws