advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How likely is it to become insulin dependent?

*I will usually take 10iu with 2iu hgh at midnight also [sleep apnea+insomnia} 100 grms whole wheat cereal + 75 pro then back to sleep 2 hrs later..geting about 6 hrs a night. maybe a nap at noon being off work for the winter..

*I will usually take 10iu with 2iu hgh at midnight also [sleep apnea+insomnia} 100 grms whole wheat cereal + 75 pro then back to sleep 2 hrs later..geting about 6 hrs a night. maybe a nap at noon being off work for the winter..

you really shouldn't use slin right before sleep...

you really shouldn't use slin right before sleep...

x2

You never know if it will spike again while your sleeping.

If youre sleeping then you wont know you are going hypo. No way to get any sugars in you.

You go hypo and die in your sleep.

Youre lucky.

Thanks for the warning..I did start slow and have felt hypo befoer even on 100mcgs of igflr3.but figure im taking plenty of slow release carbs with that dosage and humilin r spikes at the 1-2 hr mark..but dont want to be stupid either. [ AM I..] 10ius with 100 carbs+ 75 pro??

a second warning ... maybe you want to think about it:

dat's experience with IGF LR 3 and slin:
he used just 1 IU of slin PWO on the same day he used igf lr 3 (don't really know how much exactly ... i guess 50mcg +)
he has low fasting blood sugar in general but he went really really hypo and almost died... he had something like 30+ left when he measured just because of interaction of IGF and insulin...

for insulin use only: for the beginning you should always have a blood glucose monitor with u.. to get the "feeling" of how your body reacts...

a general commendation would be 10gr of fast carbs (glucose) per IU of insulin and an hour later again 10gr carbs , i.e. rice , pasta etc..
thats the real safe way to use slin

when you're a good guy and do your "job" right and measure your insulin respond to your glucose intake then you can adjust the amount of carbs..

some guys can handle 10 IU slin with just 50gr fast carbs and 50gr slower ones ... and some ppl can't go below 10gr / 1 IU ..

in europe/austria/germany ... rapid acting insulins are more common than longer acting..
we use humalog (Insulin lispro) which peaks within 60min roughly and has an duration of max 4-5h
and we always suggest to stay awake for at least 3,5h after shot...

don't forget.... better safe than sorry...
you won't get a second chance if you make a mistake

edit:
want to add something:
to get the best out of slin you should use essential amino acids in your first shake right after shot in combination with 30-50gr whey isolat and 20gr glutamine + 10gr arginin in addition to your carbs..

your meal afterwards should contain another 0.5*bw of protein and plenty of carbs to avoid going hypo

Last edited:
Thanks House.. Ya your right its a all in card game I can lose..Pre wkout will be just fine; more than i was ever doing before! Thanks for keeping me in check.Maybe been taking things a little fast with all thats available You can get caught up + a little carried away;

265 with veins on ur abs is impressive...very impressive....got any recent pics?

Just joined the board but been reading last 2 yrs ..this is the best i found yet. Did some reading on other boards till I saw who was talking {biggenrs to say the least} I am a little computer eliteret.been diggin ditches for 25yrs .but my wifes a wiz..Ill post asap. looked even better today. not to toot my horn, and still need legs

Also looked back at dextrose [Simple sugar} with slin and still like the honey better.. Its already predigested with a host of other bennys. Simple sugar is stripped of everything to crystalize it.. 80gms with 60 gms raisens and down to 12ius pre wkout.. still humilin-r.. then 75 isolate- 10 createne + 10 glutimine??

Also looked back at dextrose [Simple sugar} with slin and still like the honey better.. Its already predigested with a host of other bennys. Simple sugar is stripped of everything to crystalize it.. 80gms with 60 gms raisens and down to 12ius pre wkout.. still humilin-r.. then 75 isolate- 10 createne + 10 glutimine??

U would be suprised how well 3-6ius works long term...anything over 7-8 ius actually has an adverse affect on gh...keeping it under actually sensitizes gh receptors

Really something else i never heard. learn something new everyday..especilly on this board..What if I take hgh 2-4 ius for last 14 mnths?

Really something else i never heard. learn something new everyday..especilly on this board..What if I take hgh 2-4 ius for last 14 mnths?

That's a good dose...I would maybe use a higher dose on workout days and low or none on non workout days....gh definitely will speed up the insulin insensitivity....do u eat high glycemic carbs?

I'm taking honey at 80 gms with 60 grms raisins post wo with glut + cre. Then 75gms pro isolate 15min later. Down to 12iu pre wo humilin-R..Used to watch starches the rest of the day but i dont have a tendency to add bodyfat..Still get plenty of complex carbs + fiber..Concentrate more towards compition + summer on GIs. For now i can eat anything + everything and still wake up at 265..Been stuck there for 3-4 wks.

Wondering what you think about 12iu insulin..{ too much?}

Do you need that much slin to absorb the nutrients you need to take to recover/grow?

Ive been stuck at 265 for 3-4 wks. {wake up wait} been eating 5lbs of food daily, mostly clean,450 pro 600 carbs and the scale doesnt move all day long..Eating past the point of being full 6 times a day.but I dont have a gut for large portions..may have just peaked until my metabolism slows,but im 42 now and is still to fast to become massive..

Ive been stuck at 265 for 3-4 wks. {wake up wait} been eating 5lbs of food daily, mostly clean,450 pro 600 carbs and the scale doesnt move all day long..Eating past the point of being full 6 times a day.but I dont have a gut for large portions..may have just peaked until my metabolism slows,but im 42 now and is still to fast to become massive..

U gotta eat more food....upping the insulin isn't the answer...try getting 2g per lb of protein (520-550g) and upping ur carbs and/or healthy fats.....at 240 I have to eat and upwards of 5500-6500 cals to gain....more food and possibly higher androgen doses will get u over the plateau

Thanks for the advice was thinking about adding another mass shake,been trying mostly whole foods besides post workout. Have seen how the pros eat 5-6 lbs of steak a day or puginowski + 3lbs of bacon,but a little worried about getting clogged up..going to 1250test for 6wks 600 eq 12wks picked boldadrol for march.Then down on androgens for summer due to heavy construstion in the heat..Plan on 500primo 300 mast + 300prop wkly......then try bulking again next winter..then at 43 just try to maintain with minimal health risks...THANKS AGAIN

Last edited:
Wondering what you think about 12iu insulin..{ too much?}

if you want to take 12 IU i would split the dose...
but it would just make sense if you got a really rapid acting insulin... humulin r is not fast enough i guess...

some guys here do pre and post workout insulin

I think your right that its not fast enough,hits harder at 2hrs than 1hr but wooried about timing 1hr before workout..Ill try to obtain fast acting but its not OTC like humilin-r...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws