advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Long Before HGH Needs to Be Thrown Out?

Sugashane

Registered
A buddy of mine just gave me a couple of boxes of Kigtropins. They have been refrigerated this whole time but the expiration date on them says 06/04/2014. I know they gradually break down but are they even worth using now of just best to pitch it? If so, how long would you keep them past the expiration date?

They are still powdered and the boxes are unopened as well. .

Thanks for the input guys.

Nope they are trash, dispose of them immediately/ via a small packaging with my address on it, quickly PM me so I can help you, I'll mow your yard to just because I'm that kind:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine just gave me a couple of boxes of Kigtropins. They have been refrigerated this whole time but the expiration date on them says 06/04/2014. I know they gradually break down but are they even worth using now of just best to pitch it? If so, how long would you keep them past the expiration date?

They are still powdered and the boxes are unopened as well. .

Thanks for the input guys.

Just kidding bud, honestly they probably aren't the original kigs, they might have real hgh in them though, I have used growth 3 yrs after expiration, if I were you I would serum test 1 vial wait for results then go from there if test comes back good then I'd run it and if you have time get an igf1 test done about 4 weeks after starting

Just kidding bud, honestly they probably aren't the original kigs, they might have real hgh in them though, I have used growth 3 yrs after expiration, if I were you I would serum test 1 vial wait for results then go from there if test comes back good then I'd run it and if you have time get an igf1 test done about 4 weeks after starting

Ok, I appreciate the advice. I'll keep them in my fridge and get a vial tested. If its bunk no harm, if good then great.

And I appreciate the offer to mow the yard too. You're a gem Future. :D

If they are the newer batch, there is very high chance that they will be bunk. The older ones did test pretty high on serums, but it seems like they did a bait and switch(just speculation). Hopefully you get them serum tested and everything works out.

Try this. Pin a vial. If you wake up the next morning at 6%,, tigjt, mussle sseparation shrink wrapp skin,,,, u have mutation, fella look like real bodybuild!!! u have legit kigtropina!! not a bloofy fella,, no balonie!

Do as the others have stated. Chances are they are fake. But if real you have the best hgh I have ever used (by a long way). Curious what a serum would be on them. By yes in regards to expiry date you are fine.

Yeah had 3 kits of kigs 3 yrs ago and they were fake.

I had 1kit it was my first kit ever, i did 3iu daily and didn't notice anything, I was already shredded as fuck so I didn't notice anything they were probably fake, the leaves on the box were cool looking though lol

I would never trust the kigtropins unless I seen the gh serum results my self. There were too many fakes going about the past few years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131