over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long before starting HRT?

DrZaius7

Registered
Hi guys,

My total test levels are currently at 252 and have bounced between 150 and 275 since August.
I’ve tried an AI, SERMS, and even doctor prescribed clomid which after 6 weeks of use didn’t even budge my testosterone level.

I just saw my doc and he said we have to continue to wait for my body to fix itself and won’t put me on HRT. He said we should wait one year.

Is this reasonable? I’m not really too excited to be on testosterone for the rest of my life but I’m tired of feeling like shit for the past 6 months. Is another 6 months going to make a difference? Is my body going to ever recover?
I have no vigor, zero sex drive, my skin is abnormally dry and itchy, my hair is more thin and brittle and I can’t gain any muscle or drop body fat even though I am lifting 4-5 days per week and following a strict diet.

Hi guys,

My total test levels are currently at 252 and have bounced between 150 and 275 since August.
I’ve tried an AI, SERMS, and even doctor prescribed clomid which after 6 weeks of use didn’t even budge my testosterone level.

I just saw my doc and he said we have to continue to wait for my body to fix itself and won’t put me on HRT. He said we should wait one year.

Is this reasonable? I’m not really too excited to be on testosterone for the rest of my life but I’m tired of feeling like shit for the past 6 months. Is another 6 months going to make a difference? Is my body going to ever recover?
I have no vigor, zero sex drive, my skin is abnormally dry and itchy, my hair is more thin and brittle and I can’t gain any muscle or drop body fat even though I am lifting 4-5 days per week and following a strict diet.

I was first prescribed androgel when i was 26 or 27, due to low t and a variety of symptoms includung low libido.
After a month i decided to discontinue.

Many years later I went back on trt, but took a break for a few yeara while we were trying to have a baby. Once my wife got pregnant I went back on trt.

The point of my post is that you should do what is right for you. If you feel like you will benefit and your blood work shows low levels I wouldnt hesitate to try it. You can always stop at a later date if needed.

I saw a urologist and they want to start me at 100mg of test every two weeks!
Then go from there. They also don’t prescribe an anti E or hcg or clomid. Worried I would never be able to get a decent testosterone level maintained given how conservative they seemed.

Then my Endo says no, let’s wait another 6 months...

So I think I’m going via vitality clinic and having a doc prescribe me there. They shoot for a range of 800-1,000
Costs $199/month

Who here that is on doc prescribed goes through a vitality clinic vs. Urologist or Endo?

Dude you can buy almost a year worth of Pharma grade Test @ TRT dose with what 1 month costs... Why not do that and self prescribe??

It seems lots of docs aren’t too educated in the whole TRT deprartment...

Yea you can wait it out, but for what? If you have naturally low levels then I wouldn’t expect them to get higher on HCG etc (after you stop those meds) and if you used AAS before then you can forget about ever getting back to high range of normal naturally.. I don’t know of anyone who used AAS for a decent amount of time or TRT for time and then came off and ever got around 800ng/DL blood levels naturally again...

What’s so bad about 1 injection a week? I personally prefer doing 30mg EOD for TRT but once a week of 120mg works just fine too... and you shouldn’t need HCG or Clomid or an AI on such a low dose Test unless you’re super sensitive to E2....

You can save a ton of money doing it on your own, but the vitality clinic sounds good if you're not into DIY.

Waiting sounds foolish to me. What does he think is going to magically change? If doctors like that weren't so often destructive, they would be amusing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131