over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long before you saw gh results?

Immediate results 2 - 3 days. Muscles pop. Water retention.

Long term gains is months. 4 months or longer.

Yea a couple days to see fullness etc if your dose is decent, I’m talking 3-4iu+, I’m actually taking 1IU a day of black tops and it took a little longer, maybe 2 weeks or so, to start seeing the same thing but I’m definitely leaner and popping more with absolutely zero change in diet, if anything my diet is a bit worse because I’m going out a lot more lately lol so I have my fair share of food and sweets, abs are coming in nicely... Also I’m not on anything else other than 20mg ED TRT

Days, water retention and BW jumped quick.
I took 5 months off GH last year. Just dieted without it. When i decided to hop back on, it was nuts.
Weight jumped like 5-10lbs in a week. Bloattteedd...but it calmed down the longer i was on it.

Days? Took me 10-12 weeks to notice body transformation It could start a bit sooner but it’s definitely not days. I ran serostim about 4-6 months or more a year for nearly 15 years. It’s hands down the best product I’ve ever used and transformed my look. The downside was the length of time it took to work.

Days? Took me 10-12 weeks to notice body transformation It could start a bit sooner but it’s definitely not days. I ran serostim about 4-6 months or more a year for nearly 15 years. It’s hands down the best product I’ve ever used and transformed my look. The downside was the length of time it took to work.

I think you're mixing long term permanent results with the more immediate results. Seeing actual transformation yea that takes time it took probably the same for me about 6 months but man I laugh at my old pictures and how small I was, I'm not talking about muscle I was just as built I'm talking about just wider and thicker everything after my first run ever of GH and it's permanent it stays even when I get out of shape and lose muscle. My old favorite clothes from just a few years ago won't even go over my shoulders anymore I have no idea how I ever fit into them.

But just the sides and rounder muscles from water yea that's just a few days in and fat loss probably a couple weeks in.

I think you're mixing long term permanent results with the more immediate results. Seeing actual transformation yea that takes time it took probably the same for me about 6 months but man I laugh at my old pictures and how small I was, I'm not talking about muscle I was just as built I'm talking about just wider and thicker everything after my first run ever of GH and it's permanent it stays even when I get out of shape and lose muscle. My old favorite clothes from just a few years ago won't even go over my shoulders anymore I have no idea how I ever fit into them.

But just the sides and rounder muscles from water yea that's just a few days in and fat loss probably a couple weeks in.
Idk to be.honest because I was always running AAS with the gh. I don’t remember any immediate changes or any water at all. The only water I noticed was when I ran generics which was not often. I’m currently running angtropin at 4ius per day and very little as far as sides ot water in muscles. Just slight fat decrease and maybe slight water in muscle. I had a bit of hand swelling and vivid dreams for first week but now I’m maybe 5-6 vials in so around 3 weeks or 3.5 weeks. This is very similar to my past experiences with serostim so I’m optimistic. Still need about 4 more weeks IMHO to judge quality of this gh.

Idk to be.honest because I was always running AAS with the gh. I don’t remember any immediate changes or any water at all. The only water I noticed was when I ran generics which was not often. I’m currently running angtropin at 4ius per day and very little as far as sides ot water in muscles. Just slight fat decrease and maybe slight water in muscle. I had a bit of hand swelling and vivid dreams for first week but now I’m maybe 5-6 vials in so around 3 weeks or 3.5 weeks. This is very similar to my past experiences with serostim so I’m optimistic. Still need about 4 more weeks IMHO to judge quality of this gh.
Edema is listed as a side effect on pharmaceutical growth hormone. It’s just straight up false that pharm growth doesn’t cause water retention.

Edema is listed as a side effect on pharmaceutical growth hormone. It’s just straight up false that pharm growth doesn’t cause water retention.
Not at 4.5 ius per day for me or even 6iu. AIDS patients are prescribed 6mg (18iu) per day. I ran serostims for 4-6 months per year for about 15 years and I never retained water at 6iu or less per day and neither did anyone else that got kits from me. Generics have made my feet and ankles swollen and water retention. This time much less- 4iu per day of angtropin

I did my first run last year before competition about 8 weeks maybe, using three I use a day sometimes down the two, used a kit and seven vials almost two kits

My muscles seem to have more pop. Fat loss didn't seem that dramatic at all nevertheless I was in contest prep

Are there any long-term growth from just 2 months at 1 to 4 ius daily pre competition?

Or short term only?

Last year I cut GH 6 days out and my pictures I was still waterly comparing to my previous year my previous year my previous year and my previous year which I did not use GH I was significantly more watery so for those that are new to this and competing allow at least 2 weeks just to be sure

II've heard not to go over four because that's when the agronomically side effects start manifesting

I did my first run last year before competition about 8 weeks maybe, using three I use a day sometimes down the two, used a kit and seven vials almost two kits

My muscles seem to have more pop. Fat loss didn't seem that dramatic at all nevertheless I was in contest prep

Are there any long-term growth from just 2 months at 1 to 4 ius daily pre competition?

Or short term only?

Last year I cut GH 6 days out and my pictures I was still waterly comparing to my previous year my previous year my previous year and my previous year which I did not use GH I was significantly more watery so for those that are new to this and competing allow at least 2 weeks just to be sure

II've heard not to go over four because that's when the agronomically side effects start manifesting
I think you mean acromegaly and you are most likely not seeing that from "over 4" iu of growth. I've gone as high as ten and no acromegaly. Side effects do go up as you increase your dose and at some point it's certainly not good for you. Guys have gone as high as 30 and they didnt report that their hands, heads, feet, etc grew disproportionately, but they did have a heart attack and other issues you dont want to be having.

The general consensus is you need to run gh for at least 6 months to see permanent gains and I am inclined to agree for the most part. 4 - 7 iu is a great dosage for bodybuilding purposes.

Edit: Not saying your ears and nose cant grow though. That threat seems to be real for some guys.

I think you mean acromegaly and you are most likely not seeing that from "over 4" iu of growth. I've gone as high as ten and no acromegaly. Side effects do go up as you increase your dose and at some point it's certainly not good for you. Guys have gone as high as 30 and they didnt report that their hands, heads, feet, etc grew disproportionately, but they did have a heart attack and other issues you dont want to be having.

The general consensus is you need to run gh for at least 6 months to see permanent gains and I am inclined to agree for the most part. 4 - 7 iu is a great dosage for bodybuilding purposes.

Edit: Not saying your ears and nose cant grow though. That threat seems to be real for some guys.
Yeah Dave Palumbo, who seems to be really knowledgeable about insulin and growth hormone usage, always said that 6 Plus months even at 2 ius use a day something about cell splitting and new actual muscle cells or so I'd have to look it up anyways

You can't tell me Jay Cutler's face from his earliest video to now has not changed

On the other hand Dorian Yates face seems to have not changed or it has regressed and it doesn't really look like any permanent side effects I think he only used it competition higher doses and competition only

Does long-term higher doses gh, say 2 - 4 ius for six to twelve months cause cell division, where new actually muscle cells are created?

4-6ius a day, I noticed muscles are rounder/fuller in a few weeks. As I’m dieting I noticed it helps with fat loss. When I’m bulking I noticed it’s easier to stay lean. Over the past 2 years my recovery has improved significantly.

one thing I will say is I ran hgh in my 20s. Pharmacy grade, got the pens from my buddy. He had a script for his kid who had growing issues. Kid refused to take them so he sold them too me. I took them for a year straight and noticed very little. Now in my 40s I take hgh and it’s a whole new world, I love the stuff. Out side of tren, it’s my favorite drug. Not sure if it’s relevant or not, your results my vary!!!

HGH is still a mistery for me.
take 6iu from one brand and feel like a god, almost no water retention, nice fullness, good sleeps, switch to another brand and take 6iu and you almost die from shortness of breath due to insane amount of water retention etc.. And i am talking about both GHs being tested at a lab regarding quantity of IU

Yeah Dave Palumbo, who seems to be really knowledgeable about insulin and growth hormone usage, always said that 6 Plus months even at 2 ius use a day something about cell splitting and new actual muscle cells or so I'd have to look it up anyways

You can't tell me Jay Cutler's face from his earliest video to now has not changed

On the other hand Dorian Yates face seems to have not changed or it has regressed and it doesn't really look like any permanent side effects I think he only used it competition higher doses and competition only
He's is 47 now. I dont know anyone who looks the same 20+ years later.

He's been doing this so long you would write a letter and pay with a check and get a picture in the mail.

For the long term users - what are doing about this edema?

Rx or herbal diuretics? If so, which ones. HCTZ seems to be the safest long term but Rx diuretics are not ideal long term for combatting this IMO. Why add more issues ya know?
I dont think HCTZ is kidney friendly either. Not dangerous just not great.

Reactions: FCM
For the long term users - what are doing about this edema?

Rx or herbal diuretics? If so, which ones. HCTZ seems to be the safest long term but Rx diuretics are not ideal long term for combatting this IMO. Why add more issues ya know?
I dont think HCTZ is kidney friendly either. Not dangerous just not great.
Others probably know more about the diuretic drugs but for me it has come down to lowering dosage and DIET manipulation.

In my 20s I used to inject an entire vial of Rips and bloat up, numb hands, the whole works. I think it helped me grow for sure but I suffered through it either way because bombing yourself with drugs was the obvious way ;)

Not anymore, TRT test, low doses of anabolics, 2-3iu GH...edema isn’t a worry now running this :)

The acromegaly like effects may be subtle. Look back in photos 1, 2, 3 or 5 years and you will likely see changes in facial features, hand spread and other more subtle features. Long term think about your joints. Threre may be negative interactions with arthritic changes incurred from training and complicated by PED use. Just my observations.

When I look at older people, I see that it's just a fact of life that your nose keeps on growing with time, I look at a guy like Dave Palumbo and wonder if his nose would be any bigger had he never touched GH. Either way, Dave Palumbo was going to look like Dave Palumbo.

I see differences in facial features in everyone over the course of 5 years and those differences are subtle.

There's no free lunch. Your joints, heart, etc may be worse off for taking the gh. It's a personal risk we all decided to take. The only thing I disagree on is blaming the GH for facial changes when that happens no matter what you do.

The acromegaly like effects may be subtle. Look back in photos 1, 2, 3 or 5 years and you will likely see changes in facial features, hand spread and other more subtle features. Long term think about your joints. Threre may be negative interactions with arthritic changes incurred from training and complicated by PED use. Just my observations.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131