over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long before you saw gh results?

my nose has grown over time I had a tiny litle european nose in my early 20s now I got a schnoz lol jk its not bad but it definitely grew, with minimal peptide use, tons of aas use, had to have influence id. androgens make me look cavemanish

He's is 47 now. I dont know anyone who looks the same 20+ years later.

He's been doing this so long you would write a letter and pay with a check and get a picture in the mail.
I'm talking specifically about gh effects on the facial features

When I look at older people, I see that it's just a fact of life that your nose keeps on growing with time, I look at a guy like Dave Palumbo and wonder if his nose would be any bigger had he never touched GH. Either way, Dave Palumbo was going to look like Dave Palumbo.

I see differences in facial features in everyone over the course of 5 years and those differences are subtle.

There's no free lunch. Your joints, heart, etc may be worse off for taking the gh. It's a personal risk we all decided to take. The only thing I disagree on is blaming the GH for facial changes when that happens no matter what you do.
It's a matter of degree. He certainly is on the outskirts of the bony head look. Nasser use to call him the Kromelian.

Every time I take gh it doesn’t take long for me at all to notice crazy muscle fullness, pumps, and increased hunger.

Takes a few days. Fat loss is near immediate for me. And I notice a lil more sharpness every morning.

It's a matter of degree. He certainly is on the outskirts of the bony head look. Nasser use to call him the Kromelian.
I was watching askDave a year or so ago, on the big screen, and my mom commented how his head looked weird, looks very boney along the sides

I don't know if Dave did higher doses pre competition or not, I do know he's promoted long term use , lower doses, as in two ius

I notice very little gh other than faster recovery time and some water retention, all the magic is in the recovery time increase, I'd say it makes me recover 15-20% faster if I had to guess.

1st or 2nd day I feel fuller and tighter but a couple months to start seeing obvious result's

I've been basically taking GH on and off for 20 years. Mostly on lol. Low dose 2-4 iu. I'm actually friends with the manufacturer overseas. He swears 90% of the GH is all the same, his company makes different colored tops for all kinds of companies, including some with labels some special boxes etc. He said it's all the same as generic blue tops, just charge you more. Any way I know it's quality because I can feel it in 1-2 weeks. I have to say it always makes me immediately way more vascular, I do notice some water retention only in my lower legs. (socks start leaving a dent) I absolutely love it. I take a little growth, 250mg Test a week, and a little deca for joints. I work full time as a personal trainer/sports nutritionist with some of the most hardcore athletes around and they all swear I look 20 years younger. Test and GH in TRT doses is a miracle. Throw in hard core strength, cardio, and clean diet. It's the secret to life.

Other then feeling full and tight , I felt that about two months to see the real effects of gh for muscle growth and quality. I had always only done it for four or five months prior to comp and the biggest thing for me was the crazy ability to lean out and while gaining slight amount of muscle.

I think you're mixing long term permanent results with the more immediate results. Seeing actual transformation yea that takes time it took probably the same for me about 6 months but man I laugh at my old pictures and how small I was, I'm not talking about muscle I was just as built I'm talking about just wider and thicker everything after my first run ever of GH and it's permanent it stays even when I get out of shape and lose muscle. My old favorite clothes from just a few years ago won't even go over my shoulders anymore I have no idea how I ever fit into them.

But just the sides and rounder muscles from water yea that's just a few days in and fat loss probably a couple weeks in.
According to Dave palumbo GH creates new muscle cells or satellite cells something like that I'd have to watch a video again where he says this and therefore after starting GH it can take 3 to 9 months for these new cells to show up, after you stopped

He goes on to say that's why many guys 6 months afterwards they see new growth and they haven't used GH at all

Not at 4.5 ius per day for me or even 6iu. AIDS patients are prescribed 6mg (18iu) per day. I ran serostims for 4-6 months per year for about 15 years and I never retained water at 6iu or less per day and neither did anyone else that got kits from me. Generics have made my feet and ankles swollen and water retention. This time much less- 4iu per day of angtropin
Serostim I felt more normal but I still bloated just like good generics. And I got mine directly from an aids patient.

when ive been off for a long time i usually start to see things working in the 4-6 month range.

Seen quick results (not long-term, huge sustained growth) in just a few days. Over the medium-term, ie, 8-12 weeks, got ripped and looked great even eating suboptimally (pretty shitty diet-wise, actually). It's just nuts how you can inhale calories so long as protein intake and carbs are high, you'll look good. Felt great pretty immediately also, for me, I had improved sleep quality, skin brighter/healthier, felt like oxygen/inhaling while training or not was invigorating if that makes sense. This was 4iU 5 on 2 off of usually Rip IIRC and some bluetops which still worked but seemed less 'pure.' In terms of negative sides, I started to get carpal tunnel over a month in, got a comment or two on my nose looking bigger (lmao). I did an experiment where I implemented some plans/concepts from DatBTrue's Forum a while ago involving peptides + GH and it added a little bit to the gains. In terms of performance, it seemed like I was more explosive after cycling off AAS but staying on GH even while doing PCT I had speed-strength.

I'm not sure if this is "results" for you. I didn't really use too much but I felt maybe the first or second morning after beginning to pin. It made me feel like my sleeping was actually refreshing my tired body. Actual meaningful sleep. Can't say for anything else.

Not sure how long it took but I was on ius of Grey's ED for 4 years straight.. very full muscle bellies....but more then anything I was addicted to the awesome sleep

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws