over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long before you saw gh results?

What results are you looking for?

I see fullness in a week and fat visibly falls away after week two or so, especially if in a deficit. Note I'm always 10-12% otherwise I probably wouldn't notice.

Long term effects like hyperplasia? I think the jury is still out on that manifesting to any significant degree. I could be wrong, but that's what I see in my readings.

I know this older post but I’ll throw my 2 cents, took a generic blue top well known sponsor and around the first month my sleep was unreal and I would have the wildest dreams but very clear like a movie and I would remember them actually…weird… and just fullness and look to muscles really sharpened and of course visceral fat seemed to diminish w/o changing diet.. also shoulder impingement and sore beat up shoulder seemed to fade away, and still to this day somewhat.. this was beginning w just 1iu day and eventually up to 2.5iu would have taken more but was worried about cost and insulin sensitivity and I’m not a pro so I don’t see the risk w going down that road even tho I’ve seen protocols that seemed pretty safe…. Anyways my 2 pennies hgh is def the shit I would run low amounts forever if I could

What results are you looking for?

I see fullness in a week and fat visibly falls away after week two or so, especially if in a deficit. Note I'm always 10-12% otherwise I probably wouldn't notice.

Long term effects like hyperplasia? I think the jury is still out on that manifesting to any significant degree. I could be wrong, but that's what I see in my readings.
With respect to hyperplasia, let me give you some thoughts.

I believe strongly hGH does induce hyperplasia. The mechanisms are there. But the difficulty is in measurement.

To really tease out the effect, you would have to: do a postmortem biopsy on known long-term hGH users, vs. a postmortem biopsy on long-term bodybuilders that you KNOW never used it vs. a postmortem biopsy on average folks as a control. To have a real solid view of the effect size. There is evidence of hyperplasia even without hGH use, just from training.

But to really see the effect size you'd have to be able to infer that the quantity of muscle cells was significantly greater than the bodybuilders that demonstrably never used hGH.

Think about the difficulty in getting ethical approval and families to say yes to the request. You'd need large enough samples to draw conclusions. Incredibly difficult.

I ran a couple different sponsors hgh.
The first run I ran 2iu a day for 12 months. No bloating, stayed lean and vascular. Noticed results after about a month.

I just recently started running hgh from a well known sponsor and I'm noticing results 7 days in already but I am very bloated and I'm only running 4iu. My muscles seem to pop and be very full. My shoulder pain is gone and my recovery is better. Hasn't affected my sleep , no lethargy. The bloating makes me look completely different, I started taking dandelion root and apple cider Vinegar pills to see if it helps. Hopefully it will go away over time.
Might lower it to 2iu if it doesn't subside in another 7 days..

My results have been different each time with a different sponsor/ brand of hgh.

Never tried GH. But willing to try.
How about a course of 1iu per day. 5days on. 2days off.
Or maybe 2iu per day

Or maybe 2iu per day

I’ve heard a lot of people running hgh 5 days a week and 2 off, and I’ve also heard more saying.. every day is the way to go. Definitely would start off at low dose like 1.5 iu daily or 2iu and work your way up slowly ( in my opinion) oh did forget to mention I used to where a shoe size 11, now I’m in a 12 so something happened lol yikes… could be that I’m getting older too maybe 🤔 but like anything from what I’ve heard you want to keep blood levels serum whatever the hell consistent not dipping and diving everywhere.

There is no scientific or even anecdotally proven reason for the 5/2 method. It was something that came about for guys trying to save money back when GH was much more expensive and harder to find.

Or maybe 2iu per day
I'd use it daily. At night for recovery/anabolism or first thing in the am if fat loss is a priority. You'll still still get some of the long term skin and connective tissue benefits using it in the morning though.

I’ve heard a lot of people running hgh 5 days a week and 2 off, and I’ve also heard more saying.. every day is the way to go. Definitely would start off at low dose like 1.5 iu daily or 2iu and work your way up slowly ( in my opinion)
Agreed on starting low and titrating up as funds and your body allows.
oh did forget to mention I used to where a shoe size 11, now I’m in a 12 so something happened lol yikes… could be that I’m getting older too maybe but like anything from what I’ve heard you want to keep blood levels serum whatever the hell consistent not dipping and diving everywhere.
Could be getting older lol. That's a very common thing as people get older or if they gain weight.

I'd use it daily. At night for recovery/anabolism or first thing in the am if fat loss is a priority. You'll still still get some of the long term skin and connective tissue benefits using it in the morning though.
At what dose ? 1iu or 2iu ?

I normally use 4iu. And I see results pretty quick. Maybe 3 weeks Or so.

I never understood the whole;

“If it’s Generic GH then you have to take X amount more than Pharm grade”

Why? I get it if the Generic you’re getting is underdosed, but if it’s properly dosed then 1iu is 1iu no matter what way you look at it...

We’ve seen GH brands on this site from certain sources, one LONG TIME source to be specific, that has been tested DOZENS of times at MINIMUM by dozens of members at random, HPLC tested, independently tested by memebers with Jano or other tests and it always came back high purity on par with Pharm GH.. They’ve compared it with all the tests above and blood GH tests and IGF levels etc and they were always on par to Serostim and Geno’s and Nordis etc...

So I just don’t get it... Sure, some might give more water retention than others because of the excipients etc but other than that, GH is GH... 5iu is 5iu...

If you can afford Pharma, then cool, I’d for sure do it if I had a consistent and cheap availability for Pharma GH... But other than that I don’t understand the comparison above of needing more Generic to equal pharma...

Oh but what about UGL AAS etc?! Well, we’ve seen the testing and the reason why Pharma Test @ 200mg is like UGL @ 400mg is because we’ve already caught MULTIPLE sources cutting their product and the Test 400 they advertise is actually 200mg.... Soooooooo....... Yea...

At what dose ? 1iu or 2iu ?
I’d start at 1iu just in case to assess sides. They should be negligible at that dose though. Then increase to 2iu after a few weeks if you aren’t one of unfortunate few that have negative reactions at that dose.

2 days and my weight jumped up and was fuller.

Why? I get it if the Generic you’re getting is underdosed, but if it’s properly dosed then 1iu is 1iu no matter what way you look at it...

We’ve seen GH brands on this site from certain sources, one LONG TIME source to be specific, that has been tested DOZENS of times at MINIMUM by dozens of members at random, HPLC tested, independently tested by memebers with Jano or other tests and it always came back high purity on par with Pharm GH.. They’ve compared it with all the tests above and blood GH tests and IGF levels etc and they were always on par to Serostim and Geno’s and Nordis etc...

So I just don’t get it... Sure, some might give more water retention than others because of the excipients etc but other than that, GH is GH... 5iu is 5iu...

If you can afford Pharma, then cool, I’d for sure do it if I had a consistent and cheap availability for Pharma GH... But other than that I don’t understand the comparison above of needing more Generic to equal pharma...

Oh but what about UGL AAS etc?! Well, we’ve seen the testing and the reason why Pharma Test @ 200mg is like UGL @ 400mg is because we’ve already caught MULTIPLE sources cutting their product and the Test 400 they advertise is actually 200mg.... Soooooooo....... Yea...

exactly, this is true and a fact.
Ive tried many different GH brands over time (which is over now but thats another topic). Mauvetops, Opti grey tops, Pharmatropin, Alibaba cheap stuff, Hilma Labs stuff, Qitrope, Genotropin, Humatrope and saizen (probably forgot 2-3)
The only difference is how "clean" they are, side effects profile so to say.
the ones with the lowest side effect profile are usually the pharma ones or the very clean generic ones (supposedly made in GMP fac) like Qitrope or Opti grey tops.
Mauves (these are still pretty okay), Pharmatropin, Hilma and cheap Ali HGH had a much severe side effect profile - cts, huge water retention (usually the less the purity and the higher the dimer the more pronounced was the water retention) etc. etc.

if i had the chance to turn back the clock i would stick to either one of the 3 Pharma ones i took, Qitrope or Opti and stick to those at 3-4iu daily.

I’m completely ignorant on which Pharma GH is desirable these days. I’ve been on the widely popular Gray tops for years and this seems to do the trick. At 2-3iu’s I don’t have any sizes to speak of other than mildly increased fasted BG. I added berberine for this.

So what are the top Pharma brands these days? Maybe I will try soon.

I’m completely ignorant on which Pharma GH is desirable these days. I’ve been on the widely popular Gray tops for years and this seems to do the trick. At 2-3iu’s I don’t have any sizes to speak of other than mildly increased fasted BG. I added berberine for this.

So what are the top Pharma brands these days? Maybe I will try soon.
Norditropin is my fav Pharm grade. I took black tops prior and the effects from the Nordis were much more preffered.

My experience has more often been generics being dosed higher than pharm. I have no problem with either, but I've gotten more with less from generics. I think generics vs pharm is a lesser delta than in previous years with regard to side effects. Disclaimer: have a good source, be intelligent and ramp up slower.

This is not something that is unique to GH. I have heard many times over the years were people will swear up and down that brand name drugs work better than generics. For the average, relatively easy to make chemical I would say this is not the case. For something like GH, and my understanding is limited so bear with me, I think there is more than simply getting the dose right and compound correct. It is my understanding that the folding of the protein, which is not checked by a standard testing???, can play a role??? Maybe that's total BS and were the pharma to be priced the same as top notch generics there would not be the mystique that surrounds pharma gh.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear