over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long before you shoot 1000mg?

huzbetta

Newbies
how many cycles did you guys run before you started shooting 1 gram of test..?

im no expert, but im going to try 1gram next cycle. It will be my second. Also I think even it was safe to take 1gram a week your first cycle, I would suggest atleast waiting until your second so you can get injection expeirience before you start off putting 5cc's of anything into you a week.

Last edited:
History....

3rd cycle was 1g+ of Test for me. Now they all are.

1st cycle: Tren + Winny + Anadrol
2nd cycle: Omnadren/Sustanon
3rd cycle: Test Prop + Test Enan + Tren + Winny
4th cycle: Anadrol + Test Enan + Tren
5th cycle: Current one, looks like 3rd with EQ in rotation with Winny

DrG

I hate to say it but 1 gram isnt alot at all for those with 9 or so cycles under the belt. It depends on stats and how things move (or dont) along with lower doses. For example someone at 6' 200 lbs to use 1000 a week would be alot more than needed. Those kind of doses shouldnt be aproached until the 3rd or 4th cycles -and thats after there's some really good muscle there! IMHO

i probably did 4 or 5 cycles before I hit the 1 G mark

hmm`

There is going to be a vast array of ideas on this subject, weigh the gains and factors on your previous cycles, figure out if the training and diet were on point and the achived growth was not there. If you honestly believe that your diet and training were precise and didnt grow on 750mgs then by all means go up to 1 gram, but go slow, I went from

250mgs a week, great gains 1st cycle
500mgs a week, great gains 2 and 3rd
750mgs a week, even better gains 4th and 5th 12 weekers each

I always used a diffrient drug deca, fina, dbol, winny or whatever I choose, but let us see your diet and training style, 9 out of 10 times guys waste their juice for one simple reason, they dont eat.

Become that fat muscular that wears sweats all the time, then become that muscular guy who used to be that fat muscular guy who is now cut.

Eat, train, sleep, its that simple. and I guess if god gave you steve urkel genetics their aint much you can do, but im sure that is not the case.

Yea I would progress slowly if you don't you'll just be wasting cash!

I did 1000mgs of sus 250 on my second cycle. I ran no orals with it and saw great results.

A friend of mine did a front load of 2,000mgs then ran 1000mgs a week for 10 weeks and ran 50mgs of D-bol with it for the first 4weeks...agian great results first cycle. I don't recommend this unless you have a big wallet...it could get expensive in the future. Yes running a smaller dose for a 12 week cycle may be better? But, I found for myself that the GRAM was the best thing for me. The sides were no different than the 500mgs at least on myself I did not notice. Right now I am on 500mgs of ENANTHATE and I am getting hairy as all hell. Yeah, start off low and see how your body reacts, you can always take more later.

Remember it is not all about how much AAS you take, it is also about how your diet is ran throughout your cycle.

Last edited:
Id also say take it slowly. Look toward the future-you dont want to be paying for 3-4g wk a couple years down the road because you did 1g on your 1st or 2nd cycle, do you? Not to mehtion that the extreme amount of gear you need to use in the future will not be healthy. Try to make very small increases from cycle to cycle, IMO.

I did at least 10 before I went over a gram. I never had hardly any acne until I bumped up the dosage. I think I notice a difference in my appearance from the increased amount, but I never really know for sure?

2 cycles later i just finished at 500mg of test. Frankly the first ime around at 250mg of eth I did very very well.

Queefer said:
I did at least 10 before I went over a gram. I never had hardly any acne until I bumped up the dosage. I think I notice a difference in my appearance from the increased amount, but I never really know for sure?

Just curious, after doing over 10 cycles how many more pounds of muscle do you have now than when you started your first cycle.

I was the guy that Steak was talking about. I did a gram of Sust for 10 weeks with a 2 gram frontload. I also ran 50mg of D-bol the last four weeks. I have caught a lot of hell on some of the boards for using this much in my first cycle. But I did what I thought would be right for me. Keep in mind though that when I went on the first time I was already 240lbs and close to my genetic potential.

I am not going to tell you to use this or that but I am going to tell you to do your research. I researched for over a year and a half before I dove in to this shit. Another thing don't take any one persons advise as truth. There is a lot of BS out there. If someone tells you something make them back it up.

If you are interested in doing a gram this is a good place to start your research.

**broken link removed**

http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_77bs.html

Queefer said:
About 80 pounds. I was 190-200lbs when I did my 1st.
HA HA HA oh yea I remember now. Man that is GREAT.

May I ask you 2 or three quick questions here.

Do you do all out bulks when you bulk. Such as eat pretty dirty?

Have you run very many/any diet cycles?

If I should PM you about this let me know so I don't hijack this thread.

Hmmm

All this talk of a gram a week is making my mouth water for some QV 250mg X 50ml jugs. That would be perfect for a 1gramer.

1grams of test for 12 weeks
fina for the first 6 weeks
eq for the whole 12 weeks
then 250mgs for 4 weeks post cycle with clomid, then come off completely with clomid after an hcg blast.

Wait 2 weeks run var

I might just do that.

Or just stick to test fina, and var at the end

with a gram is 1mg of arimidex everyday needed or is .5 better. I like 1mg to be safe but with my gym opening soon money is TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT.

Oh, yeah
I forgot to mention that I took 50mg of Clomid ED and 0.5mg of Liquidex EOD all the way through my first cycle.

The coolest thing about Test cycles is you can keep them simple and you will still grow.

For example in my next cycle I am going to use just Test and Tren.

I can’t wait.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420