over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long Before Your Natural

never....

never --or not that long if you visit our boards year after year....and BTW ----test is natural

draven said:
never --or not that long if you visit our boards year after year....and BTW ----test is natural

Sorry im russian/French
I dont understand that part "never --or not that long if you visit our boards year after year"

Test is natural?What do you mean by that?

You do know that all AAS are hormonal derivated of the Main Testosterone Hormone?

Tren,deca,dbol,ana name it...all of them...

It's difficult for me to explain it well but Crowler did seem to understand what i meant...

AS Human,we are producing 70mg of Testosterone for 1 week.IN your Peak.

Pumping 1000mg of testosterone in your ass cheak is not natural.
whether it is Tren,deca,test,sus its all the same thing.

i hope i did explain myself well enough.

xcelbeyond said:
So 10 years later, you're still not natural :confused: So what your saying, it's lifetime natural or NOTHING?!?

What if you took a substance that was not illegal/banned like 19Nor4Androstendiol years ago and now it's illegal?!?! What if they ban Creatine?!?!? Where is the line between natual and not - really? ;) :eek:

So 10 years later, you're still not natural :confused: So what your saying, it's lifetime natural or NOTHING?!?

No your not natural,cause one time in your life you did shift your Hormonal Balance of the body.

xcel.
I use to work in part time job with a guy who was 35 years old.

i talk to him about training,he was pretty buff for not working out for more then like 8 years. Very Big traps and Very Big Neck with full pectoralis etc...Not Normal size for the regular lifter,even if he didnt lift! for like 8 years straight!

He did tell me when he was 22-23 He Cycle alot... and get got up to more then 230 pound...

The thing is this guy used to be skinny and weight 150,but since he did use gear in his life he did Gain alot of muscle and Bone density etc,muscle maturity(Gear effects).

Still after 8 years OF NOT working out the guy was like 200 pound and pretty lean still.

He woulda not be that big if he didnt use gear.Even himself agreed on that.
You will gain muscles when you use gear.If it been 10 years and you still got that Muscle that you did gain from that cycle,your Not natural.

hope you understand what i meant :)

xcelbeyond said:
IMHO they can say 1, 3, 5 years or "whatever." If you've been clean for 1-1/2 years, anything you took "then" is not giving you an advantage "now." To me, that's the reality of it - - are the drugs giving you an advantage "now." :cool:

You see xcel,i didnt see your post.

Maybe "Now"(Time frame) like you said the drugs dont give you and advantage.

BUT in reality,THEY give you an avantage,Because Before when you did use Drugs(1,3,5 years ago) YOU did gain Muscle With THEM that would have not Gain If you were Still Natural. Thats The Advantage you have OVER a LIFETIME natural Trainee.

hope im clear. :)

nandro said:
i've been natural for over 3 years. i still have a good amount of residual from my competive days and that was taking over 2.5 years off from the gym. i have a really close friend in the same position as me and he is still big and looks better than most in the gym. we both took decent amounts of gh and i must say that i think our body composition will never be that what it was prior to the drugs. i've seen others who have just taken the steroids and look like crap. maybe it's the gh

Exactly thats my point.

No your not natural,cause one time in your life you did shift your Hormonal Balance of the body

So if someone takes a bunch of omega 3's or other products from the helath food store they will not be natural because this wil dramatically shift your hormone balance or its ok to shift your hormone balance with natural products.

What if someone who at 200, 10%bdf "natural" started taking gear gained 20 pounds 220 and ended up 5%bdf. Then stopped and lost all they gained and ended back up at 200 10%bdf there natural state, would they be natural then since they did not retain anything at all.

This is why I say "most are not natural...the question is.. how unnatural are you?"

Years of GH are permanent from what I understand. Besides I don't like to discriminate... "but I only took creatine!" my answer "well that's nothing my bro..but still..it was made in a lab"

ya know? I really don't give a rat's ass. Like somebody else in this thread said "I respect them both..but don't piss me off coming into a "so called" natural comp all juiced up and say you're natural" I agree with him..what's the point? ego? WTF? Get some Trim by showing off the trophy you got by unethical means?

This is my take on performance drugs period. People that take them for no other reason but to get big or for longivity or to get women.. I'll explain that after the P.S. ... leave them alone.. I really don't care why he/she did it.. I have my own life.

All pro sports... that's why they are pro! If they are on the juice who really gives a flying rat's ass? I don't. All pros should take whatever they want ... I do!!!!!!!! It's not the freaking Olympics for Christ's sake.

Amatuer sports that don't regulate drugs... go for it! That way we can expect it...he/she may be a future pro.

Natural sports..this is where I take a left. The Olympics has it's designations... because it's spelled out..it's what I should expect in it's competitors. All amateur sports like local BB'ing and IF they don't want enhanced athletes... SPELL IT OUT exactly what I should expect in the athletes.... 1 yr dry? 2? 3? 4? never? then have amendments... never on GH or GH ten years ago.. blah blah blah. After all.. I'm paying to watch... so it's my money and I when I spend it.. I want to know what I'm spending it on.

Another thing I think about.. I really want comps that are as clean as new born baby... why? because some people that do research on the development of the human over centuries watch this stuff and study it to see if humans are changing. "oh you didn't know you're being studied? well so are the juiced people! Lab rats I tell ya!" Ok it's important to me..I do want to know and I'll pay taxes the rest of my life in this area on R&D grants to keep track of it. Hell I hear in a million or so years..there will be no more men left because we are losing our Y Chromosomes. There are many other reasons too..but I digress.

STORM SHADOW out

P.S. said I'd get to this. For the person that takes them just to get big for women... and people who take them for other reasons... do all notice that as soon as you start up a cycle..that women for miles must smell it and it feels like they are hunting you? I mean...when you start up... it's like you're a feline magnet!!!!!!!!! Notice that?

P.P.S.

Last edited:
I mean...when you start up... it's like you're a feline magnet!!!!!!!!! Notice that?

I notice that all the time!!! Even when not on!!! so that aspect doesn't effect me. LOL :D

dragonfire101 said:
I notice that all the time, even when not on, so that aspect doesn't effect me. LOL :D

You animal! :p

I think this thread will go far lol

As long as everybody is cool... I'd like to hear all the different perspectives. ahhhhhhh America..gotta love it.

BigMatt said:
He did tell me when he was 22-23 He Cycle alot... and get got up to more then 230 pound...

The thing is this guy used to be skinny and weight 150,but since he did use gear in his life he did Gain alot of muscle and Bone density etc,muscle maturity(Gear effects).
I respect those of you that posted about people looked better later in life than if they "MAY not have" used drugs. But for every example you give me, I can give 2 where just the opposite happened - people shrunk down to nothing. I know of two college football players that I saw 2 years after they graduated/quit using and they looked like skinny basketball or tennis players - PATHETIC! This year I ran into Noah Fuller at the "state" contest, yes Nickki Fuller's ex (Phil probably knows him). Last time I saw this guy he was HUGE could barely fit through a door. I knew he was into a lot of powerlifting back in the 80's/early 90's. He was so small in comparison to what he used to be he actually looked MUCH shorter :eek:

We could probably agree on why the people you know stayed somewhat big. But I can tell you not everyone does.

Oh yeah...remember how HUGE Dr Squat was? I saw him on TV the other night... I was like "no freaking way!" Tiny... I didn't get it.

translation

I was ballbusting... ....sorry to hear your french...hahahahah...just kidding....another example of ballbusting....

BigMatt said:
Sorry im russian/French
I dont understand that part "never --or not that long if you visit our boards year after year"

Test is natural?What do you mean by that?

You do know that all AAS are hormonal derivated of the Main Testosterone Hormone?

Tren,deca,dbol,ana name it...all of them...

It's difficult for me to explain it well but Crowler did seem to understand what i meant...

AS Human,we are producing 70mg of Testosterone for 1 week.IN your Peak.

Pumping 1000mg of testosterone in your ass cheak is not natural.
whether it is Tren,deca,test,sus its all the same thing.

i hope i did explain myself well enough.

I feel natural or not, its really down to your own conscience and how you want people to perceive you.

If you really are/were taking drugs, and you decide to call yourself natural(even though you've been off for whatever the length etc..), so be it. If you really do deep down belief that you are natural after staying off for the length of time and can sleep peacefully everynight without worrying that somebody may call your bluff, so be it! Damn, if you stick to your guns and play the natural story all the way, its gonna take somebody who is real envious/jealous/hates you to wanna dig into your past to find that you were once 'ON'.

I also feel that this natural/not natural status shouldn't be the cause of such disagreement. Naturals(again depends on how you wanna perceive it.. been off for a long time, never been on etc) should pride themseleves in the fact that they are growing without the aid of steroids and none of their acheivements should be any lesser cos it was all through hard work and dieting that they got this far..

Lastly, i've gotta say i really can't stand people who are on juice and still take part in natural/tested shows.. :actio:-sm

dragonfire101 said:
So if someone takes a bunch of omega 3's or other products from the helath food store they will not be natural because this wil dramatically shift your hormone balance or its ok to shift your hormone balance with natural products.

What if someone who at 200, 10%bdf "natural" started taking gear gained 20 pounds 220 and ended up 5%bdf. Then stopped and lost all they gained and ended back up at 200 10%bdf there natural state, would they be natural then since they did not retain anything at all.

Common im sure your understand what i meant,Shooting 1000mg Of Testosterone derivated Hormone in your Body cant Be compare to eat Good Fats...

Dramatic shift? Try something Take all the Omega fatt oil that you want for Weeks EVEN MONTHS ,Take Creatine,take protein powder,then go get blood work...

Then shoot 1000mg of test in your body for 5-6~ weeks and go get a blood work...

Compare both,im sure your understand what im trying to say here...

Great and complete Nutrition(protein,carbs,fat) Does Help with NORMAL HUMAN production of testosterone.

But it CANT be compare to Using Pharmaeutical Hormones

Im not againts AAS and im not For them either,im neutral.

If you want to take the AAS route be careful and Get blood work frequently.

If you want to stay off the drug so be it.

Last edited:
Seeing as I one day plan to compete naturally I can't help but fel like I was being cheated to be compared with someone who at one time took drugs that are banned by whatever federation I choose to compete under.

I kind of see it like in sports once you turn pro you lose your amateur status forever. I mean LeBron James can't decide he doesn't want to play in the NBA anymore and go back and play college.

Just my 2 cents

Perhaps this should be disected better.

I don't believe you're natural if you cycled... grew 50-100lbs of muscle and then went off for 10 years... I still think you're 'Unnatural'.

Disecting further... you still continue to pump iron.. you enter a natural comp and you look hot. Being unnatural... you have nothing 'Unnatural' in your system.

If one is on cycle and going against the guy in the above discription... the cycle guy has an 'Advantage' hormonely...but doesn't mean he'll beat the guy that cycled and went off for years.

Perhaps the comp should just have a clause... "cannot have anything unnatural in your system", because peeps going into comp w/tren/anavar are going to look tight man.

Just to clarify... I think alot of things are unnatural...cosmetic surgery for BB'ing. Women BB'ers with breast implants etc. Am I against it? oh fuck no... I'm all for it.

Natural is not all it's hyped up to be. It's like women I've known. I'd make a comment about how awesome a girl's breasts are and the girl I was with said "yeah but mine are natural" I'm like..."yeah..that's why I'm staring at hers and not yours!" bahahahahahaha

SS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity