over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long can I run slin for?

jayl19

Registered
Iv been taking nolvarapid pre work out for 4 weeks and nolvarapid with even meal before 6pm for 2 weeks, Monday to Friday.

It's Sunday now and my fasted sugar level is 5.5mmol/l

Just googled this and this is considered normal (top of the range)

Can I keep taking it?

Cheers

Yes. It will not "shut your pancreas down"

bump

interested to know also.

op are u cycling slin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off etc

I run it for 12 weeks at a time.

It's different for everyone. I like to run it 5 days a week.

Receptor saturation is the only concern, or rather down regulation.
Pancreas does not function on a negative feedback loop.
There are plenty of natural ways to help sensitivity however, one of the most popular that comes to mind is cinnamon.

jayl19, it's not that easy ..."your pancreas will not suffer" is probably correct but there's more to say.

Using Insulin for a longer period of time will build up insulin antibodies which will increase the risk of becoming a diabetic over time (by the way: the risk increases faster if you're starting Insulin in the early years of your life).

Something like "2 days off /week" is crap ...won't help you much. Same shit with GH ...2 days off will just help your wallet.
You can still use it (insulin) like 2 month straight, then stop and take a break while constantly using Metformin to bigger carb meals + always (also during slin usage) take chrome/chromium (dunno what's the right term in English).

I do 15 I/u 4 days a week all pre workout.

jayl19, it's not that easy ..."your pancreas will not suffer" is probably correct but there's more to say.

Using Insulin for a longer period of time will build up insulin antibodies which will increase the risk of becoming a diabetic over time (by the way: the risk increases faster if you're starting Insulin in the early years of your life).

Something like "2 days off /week" is crap ...won't help you much. Same shit with GH ...2 days off will just help your wallet.
You can still use it (insulin) like 2 month straight, then stop and take a break while constantly using Metformin to bigger carb meals + always (also during slin usage) take chrome/chromium (dunno what's the right term in English).

Thanks a lot for your post, becoming diabetic is my biggest concern, am goin on holiday in 10 weeks so I was thinking about talking the slin for 4 more weeks then hold the weight for 2 weeks then cut for 4 weeks, ill keep running metformin like you say, not sure what chrome is, is it a drug???

Atecx - yes the plan was to cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off but I want to stay on for 8 weeks, change of plan, this is why I was asking is it safe to do so

I personally lost track of time with the second vial of nov-r I ever used when getting familiar with slin usage and probably ran it some where between 5mo and 6mo straight... using it 5-6 days/wk changing around from prewo to postwo seeing what the difference where etc... doses were anywhere from 7-15ius/day...

NOW... the reason I say lost track of time was because it didnt dawn on me how long I was running it til I had to get labs one day and my dr wanted a full panel and I thought "OH SHIT! IS THE SLIN GOING TO THROW OF MY FASTED GLUCOSE READ AND CAUSE MORE QUESTIONS/ISSUES?!"

well i tested just about in the dead middle of normal range to not suggest anything.... which personally makes me have more belief of peoples claims from talking to different doc's about for someone to truly cause problems using insulin they are going to need to be using HIGH doses.. like 70-100iu/day for a LONG time before things start to go awry..

True, as a Bodybuilder (with their PWO-Shakes etc.) you actually relieve your pancreas using slin. You really have to push it hard to get problems like this.

Antibodies unfortunately aren't bad only because of the risk of becoming a diabetic. If they increase in number, exogenous insulin will loose effectiveness over time (info: getting rid of antibodies takes it time...) and even without using slin ...your carbohydrate metabolism will become more and more unefficient if antibodies increase in number.
So, no actual health risk but no efficiency here anymore ...also no way out if you don't stop + Metformin.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity