over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long can you run DNP at 500mg?

Pamash

Newbies
Hi guys
So I started running DNP crystal 200mg 7 days ago and bumped it up to 400mg 2 days ago. So today will be my 3rd day on 400mg.

I feel fine except for some lethargy, sweating while biking to school (hot weather aswell) and easily out of breath.

I did open the capsules which stained my hand.

I was wondering what do you think about bumping it up to 500mg for 3-4 weeks more if I feel ok? Did anyone do this and experiences?

It was rough at work though, which is why I want to maximise now before I start working fulltime in the summer where I wont run DNP

I consume roughly 1 gallon of water per day

Thanks guys ;)

Last edited:
I wouldn't go any higher than 400mg , personally I'd prefer to use a lower dose like 150-200mg a day for a longer period than high dose for short period.

As long as you can tolerate it. There isn't really a time limit.

This is going to vary a lot from individual to individual. Personally, I only feel comfortable keeping it around 150mg a day. Higher than that and I start to feel like crap and my quality of life suffers. Feel it out and listen to your body.

So basically as long as I feel okay? Ofc it might be underdosed but I should be ok as long as I wait 4-5 days to let the dosage reach it's peak and then feel from that

At 400 your going to want to eat everything in sight unless your using a strong appetite suppressant and something worthwhile (high dose eca) for energy. Caffeine alone will not overcome the swimming through mud feeling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You should be getting great results. Are you not? Upping the dose isn't always the answer.

U will hit a wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually dont have food cravings.

Im in a 500kcal deficit and so far went down about 5 pounds in a week but most of it is probably water since I wasnt in a deficit prior.

Was just thinking since I feel OK on 400mg if I could stretch it to 30 days run

Caffeine alone will not overcome the swimming through mud feeling.

^^That ^^ sentence right there.
That's the type of lethargy you could {most likely WILL} get by going higher.

The newer 'trend' with DNP is a lower dose for a longer period of time.
Think about it.. if you could loose 10 lbs of fat in 30 days and feel VERY good with almost ZERO negative effects wouldnt you?
Conversely you could loose the same 10 lbs in 15 days and feel like creeping death and possibly seriously fucking yourself up in the process.
It's almost a no-brainer.

Also---While I love me some Professional Muscle..lets face it---there are more people talking about DNP elsewhere.
Get as many points of view as you can.

Ill start it off for you:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dnp/comments/5mujr4/question_about_lethargy_on_dnp/?st=j30o09pw&sh=cb9fac94

https://www.reddit.com/r/dnp/commen...y_tired_while_on_dnp/?st=j30o1ss2&sh=640a603e

https://www.reddit.com/r/dnp/comments/54ml6x/dnp_log_21_days_at_500mgs/?st=j30oaxrj&sh=aba1a1b9

Sorry if I am repeating, English isn't my native language.

Lethargy aside are there any other reasons why I couldn't run DNP 400mg for 30 days? I'm already 3 days into 400MG and I feel great except for sweating and sometimes tired and cardio endurance is gone.

I understand that for some side effects are worse at 400 then 200 but I dont really think they increased so much (the side effects) in the morning I feel tired as fk but a small dose of ephedrine gets me moving

Frankly the lethargy is OK since I dont currently have any work obligations and exams are over.

I did a run of lyles PSMF before and that shit was deathly, this compared to that is nothing since I'm technically only on a 500kcal food deficit.

Last edited:
Sorry if I am repeating, English isn't my native language.

Lethargy aside are there any other reasons why I couldn't run DNP 400mg for 30 days? I'm already 3 days into 400MG and I feel great except for sweating and sometimes tired and cardio endurance is gone.

I understand that for some side effects are worse at 400 then 200 but I dont really think they increased so much (the side effects) in the morning I feel tired as fk but a small dose of ephedrine gets me moving

Frankly the lethargy is OK since I dont currently have any work obligations and exams are over.

I did a run of lyles PSMF before and that shit was deathly, this compared to that is nothing since I'm technically only on a 500kcal food deficit.
How much weight do you want to lose? Don't get stuck using dnp to lose weight every time you diet. 30 days @400mg, that's gonna be 20 some pounds of fat lost.

The thing people don't realize is after the dnp cycle is finished and it's out of your system, your carb cravings get way worse as your body tries to build glycogen again.

Most people stop going to the gym after the first week from the shit feeling dnp gives, with the train of thought "It's ok cause I'm still losing weight and using aas so I won't lose muscle". After that first week on 400mg you won't even feel like getting off the couch to take a piss because your so tired.

On top of that, alot of guys make the wrong choice of eating more carbs when their low energy on dnp, which results in the same lethargic feeling, just drenched in sweat.

Now my opinion would be stick with 200. Your already losing weight at super human speed, 400 isn't going to do much more than fuck your motivation and well being.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3 weeks max is what I limit it to and no way during warm weather
After 3 weeks I'm ready for a break and feel great after 3 days off

Hm I'll stay on 400mg for 2-3 weeks and if I feel like going I will then. I suspect my stuff might be underdosed cause I don't nearly experience the things you mentioned. 200mg barely feels for me, 400 makes me slightly uncomfortable

Yes workouts are hard but I am resorting to FBW 2-3x per week, low volume but keeping weights the same and reps low. Similar to the workouts people on PSMF does which also puts people in a big deficit.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
I couldn't last more than 10 days due to lethgary; I felt like I wanted to quit bodybuilding while I was on it

Even at 250mg powder, I crap out at day 7-8. But with a PSMF diet, after the water clears there is significant changes.

I wouldn't run it longer than a month. I am running 500 mg a day for a month with 25mcg t3. Time off of dnp will be clen with still the t3. I would do 500mg a day but my caps are 250 a cap. Some strong as shit

I've always done mine a bit different and stagger my dosing based on lethargy and practical circumstances with work, life, etc.
I use it as a standard supplement and do not alter my diet. Just add it in to expedite my current state of dieting.
I've found I can burn a lot more calories keeping my workout intensity through the roof, if I skip a day during the cycle if the lethargy climbs too high. Sides drop down significantly and then after the 1 day off and lowered blood level, I start again the following day with 1-2 caps.
That said, I'm getting blood work tomorrow after a 7 day run(including tomorrow).
We'll see what the stuff is doing to the insides.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224