over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long can you stay on DNP @ 250/day?

ATP

Registered
How long can you stay on DNP @ 250/day (crystal)? Is 1-2 months too long? What if you take a break for a week?

How long can you stay on DNP @ 500/day(crystal)?

Would it cause liver or kidney damage? Or injury to another organ?

I don't have a problem with the sides, especially at the lower dose, so that is not an issue.

How long can you stay on DNP @ 250/day (crystal)? Is 1-2 months too long? What if you take a break for a week?

I don't have a problem with the sides, especially at the lower dose, so that is not an issue.

I think you'd be fine on 250mg a day for as long as you need for your goal. The 500 i'd only go as long as a month...personally. A lot of info out there on this..find stuff by "conciliator".

You can stay on as long as you want! Most people on high doses stop when they can no longer handle the side effects, since low doses are actually quite comfortable to not very noticeable you can run that amount quite a while. They do indeed have medical studies of people using 200mg EOD for over a year, no severe harm came to them, they all lost significant amounts of weight during that time.

When it comes to damage to the body the first thing that comes up is possible but very rare occurrences of cataracts. Also damage to the brain but that would only be with high doses as the high doses would cause so much heat your brain literally cooks from such a high fever which is as far as I know the only real way DNP kills.

I blasted it out for 10 days at 500mg/day.. It was pretty uncomfortable. Constant sweating and dehydration. And I did it in the dead heat of summer. Got great results though, and no lasting harmful effects.

That's great news! Thanks guys. I have been on for about three weeks and am definitely seeing good results. Since I am not having a big problem with the sides, I want to take it a bit further -- maybe another month.

kotter716 said:
A lot of info out there on this..find stuff by "conciliator".
Thanks for the reference. I'll check it out once the board is fixed. Right now it is slower than molasses for me.

When it comes to damage to the body the first thing that comes up is possible but very rare occurrences of cataracts. Also damage to the brain but that would only be with high doses as the high doses would cause so much heat your brain literally cooks from such a high fever which is as far as I know the only real way DNP kills.

My friends would say I already suffer from brain damage, so nothing to fear there, lol! Seriously, though, I did 250 for 1 week, then 500 for 10 days, and now back to 250. As I understand, if cataracts were an issue, I would have developed symptoms by now, so I think I won't have to worry about that. (Phew!) 500 definitely wasn't pleasant, but 250 really isn't so bad. And my diet is very clean, so I am still seeing results.

how long before you started noticing sides and at what dose?

As I understand, if cataracts were an issue, I would have developed symptoms by now, so I think I won't have to worry about that. (Phew!)

This is completely false. Cataracts caused by DNP can develop 6-12 months post use.

This is completely false. Cataracts caused by DNP can develop 6-12 months post use.

Really? Just to confirm, do you mean that if I stop tomorrow, I could still develop cataracts a year from now?? I didn't know this.

Hmmm. I believe the risk is still small, but the fact that you might not know until after it's too late to do anything about it makes me reconsider the whole DNP thing. I guess there is no way to anticipate this?

It is estimated that 1 in 1000 people will develop cataracts. That doesn't really mean anything to me because you don't know where you are in that queue. It's really a roll of the dice. It burns fat so quickly and easily, though. Clomid has been shown to do the same thing.

It is estimated that 1 in 1000 people will develop cataracts. That doesn't really mean anything to me because you don't know where you are in that queue. It's really a roll of the dice. It burns fat so quickly and easily, though. Clomid has been shown to do the same thing WRT to cataracts.

Read this.

It is estimated that 1 in 1000 people will develop cataracts. That doesn't really mean anything to me because you don't know where you are in that queue. It's really a roll of the dice. It burns fat so quickly and easily, though. Clomid has been shown to do the same thing WRT to cataracts.

Read this.

On the one hand, 1/1000 actually seems like a pretty high likelihood. On the other hand, so many people take clomid, and I've never heard about cataracts, it seems remote.

Either way, that's a scary story.

assuming you are an adult male who weighs over 100lbs, forever

250 per day wont cause damage. taking ibuprofen every day will cause more damage than DNP - at that low dose

Also, dnp loses effectiveness after a few weeks because your body builds a tolerance to it.
I could only make 11 days at 500... Rough.

Also, dnp loses effectiveness after a few weeks because your body builds a tolerance to it.
I could only make 11 days at 500... Rough.

I believe a long term tolerance happens with DNP also. Last time I used DNP was about 6 months ago, started up again about a week ago using roughly the same doses and in terms of sides its almost nothing compared to last time, 500mg/day doesn't even give me sitting still sweats. Another thing which I'm glad i built a tolerance to is the first couple cycles of it that I did would give me massive, ultra-horrible carb cravings and now, I don't get them at all, even with higher doses.

I believe a long term tolerance happens with DNP also. Last time I used DNP was about 6 months ago, started up again about a week ago using roughly the same doses and in terms of sides its almost nothing compared to last time, 500mg/day doesn't even give me sitting still sweats. Another thing which I'm glad i built a tolerance to is the first couple cycles of it that I did would give me massive, ultra-horrible carb cravings and now, I don't get them at all, even with higher doses.

That's encouraging. The carb cravings are the worst!

Im 10days in at 200mg ed, going up to 300mg ed now for another 10days, then ill finish with 10 days on 400mg.

Not too bad on 200mg...bit of back sweats...however if i wear a hoodie to train in I sweat like mad!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131